Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Conspiracy Thread.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: The Conspiracy Thread. Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 27/2/2012 8:14:43 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

quote:

Stone age underground tunnels that criss-crossed Europe. /secret history of mankind

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=18655

I don't think that counts as a conspiracy.

No but I couldn't think of any other thread to put it in.

Still, its cool. I love stuff like this.

Look forward to Icke saying it is where the lizards lived.

< Message edited by Rgirvan44 -- 27/2/2012 8:15:18 PM >

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 31
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 27/2/2012 8:20:29 PM   
elab49

So it's a conspiracy site (or 'alternative news') quoting the Daily Mail talking about a book that I can only see referenced on similar alt news sites and Kusch's background as a rock guitarist.

Oddly, one of the places that came up when I checked the redice site was a discussion about it on Icke's!

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 32
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 27/2/2012 8:23:02 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Stone age underground tunnels that criss-crossed Europe. /secret history of mankind

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=18655

I don't think that counts as a conspiracy.

No but I couldn't think of any other thread to put it in.

Still, its cool. I love stuff like this.

Look forward to Icke saying it is where the lizards lived.

Aye I mean tbh it could almost fit into the ancient roadmap theory, claiming that ancient man charted the earth and could cross the continents via secret ways (aliens and Atlantis come into it).

This is quite interesting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lga5wrh3cN0

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 33
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 28/2/2012 5:04:49 AM   
King of Kafiristan

Conspiracy: MOON LANDING

Nature: GOVERNMENT PLOT

It is my assertion that while humans did in fact travel to the moon (a great day for our species), the questions surrounding moon photos with disappearing crosshairs, or 'artificial rocks' or whatever, can be answered if we assume that there was some sort of moon research / installation going on - military in nature - that the government would have wanted to keep secret. Why? Because knowledge of these goals would stoke fears, and sully the noble reputation of the Apollo mission.

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 34
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 28/2/2012 5:25:29 AM   
Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: King of Kafiristan

It is my assertion that while humans did in fact travel to the moon (a great day for our species), the questions surrounding moon photos with disappearing crosshairs, or 'artificial rocks' or whatever, can be answered if we assume that there was some sort of moon research / installation going on - military in nature - that the government would have wanted to keep secret. Why? Because knowledge of these goals would stoke fears, and sully the noble reputation of the Apollo mission.

And they found some Transformers up there too.

(in reply to King of Kafiristan)
Post #: 35
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 28/2/2012 6:48:59 AM   
threshold

Whats the stupidest conspiracy do you guys think?
Already?
And all related hidden-from-the-public-activities.

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 36
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 28/2/2012 12:41:46 PM   
great_badir

quote:

We'll know for sure if/when the Chinese get there. They'll be the first to shout if they find any proof to suggest that the Americans haven't been there, or have but only the once.

FAVE FILMS
BO BOMBS

Post #: 37
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 28/2/2012 12:50:19 PM   
MOTH

I give you Jim Corr, former guitarist with The Corrs, but now devoting his life to Exposing the New World Order (http://www.jimcorr.com/)
Of course, nothing he ever says will be quite as mental as Talk on Corners going platinum.

I've only gone and set up a blog! This week I've been mostly reviewing The Lego Movie and Wadjda. Click: The Fast Picture Show

(in reply to great_badir)
Post #: 38
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 28/2/2012 1:08:20 PM   
great_badir

quote:

ORIGINAL: MOTH
I give you Jim Corr, former guitarist with The Corrs, but now devoting his life to Exposing the New World Order (http://www.jimcorr.com/)
Of course, nothing he ever says will be quite as mental as Talk on Corners going platinum.

WOW.

Couple of comments:
1 - not that I like guys, but I seem to remember him being regarded as a bit of a dish. He now looks like a pudgy Midge Ure. Although I had no idea he was nearly 50, so maybe he doesn't look that bad.
2 - not a single mention of his music career (as far as I can tell, not that I want to spend too long looking through).

Fair play though - an impressive wealth of information on his site, even if most of it is the usual paranoid conspiracy ramblings.

FAVE FILMS
BO BOMBS

(in reply to MOTH)
Post #: 39
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 28/2/2012 1:28:22 PM   
superdan

If I was Jim Corr I'd be well into incest.

Post #: 40
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 28/2/2012 1:44:47 PM   
great_badir

Heh.

FAVE FILMS
BO BOMBS

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 41
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 28/2/2012 3:41:51 PM   
King of Kafiristan

quote:

ORIGINAL: great_badir

quote:

We'll know for sure if/when the Chinese get there. They'll be the first to shout if they find any proof to suggest that the Americans haven't been there, or have but only the once.

The moon is big enough that it might be a long time before human (or even robot) explorers reach the the Apollo 11 landing site, but I sure would be interested to see what was turned up. Anyway, again, I have no doubt we went to the moon, I just think they may have installed an early warning system or some other tech that they'd rather not talk about. Nothing particularly sinister, just secret.

Post #: 42
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 28/2/2012 3:50:47 PM   
clownfoot

quote:

quote:

quote:

The moon is big enough that it might be a long time before human (or even robot) explorers reach the the Apollo 11 landing site, but I sure would be interested to see what was turned up. Anyway, again, I have no doubt we went to the moon, I just think they may have installed an early warning system or some other tech that they'd rather not talk about. Nothing particularly sinister, just secret.

Like a ZX81? Brilliant, our early warning system is a spectrum...

Evil Mod 2 - Hail he who has fallen from the sky to deliver us from the terror of the Deadites!

http://www.thepixelempire.net/index.html
http://clownfootsinversemidas.blogspot.com/

Post #: 43
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 28/2/2012 3:53:00 PM   
shool

quote:

ORIGINAL: clownfoot

quote:

quote:

quote:

Like a ZX81? Brilliant, our early warning system is a spectrum...

Its a really old guy with a telescope and a Ham radio.

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to clownfoot)
Post #: 44
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 28/2/2012 4:56:16 PM   
MOTH

quote:

ORIGINAL: superdan

Maybe that's what drove him mad! To be fair, he's done the chat show circuit in Ireland a few times and, rather than coming across like a ranting loon, he's been quite eloquent and articulate in his views. He does tend to bristle when the host inevitably says 'well enough about 9/11 and the world's problems, why not give us a few auld bars of 'Runaway'..'

I've only gone and set up a blog! This week I've been mostly reviewing The Lego Movie and Wadjda. Click: The Fast Picture Show

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 45
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 28/2/2012 5:17:41 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: MOTH

I'm on page one and I've already decided to quit tap water.

(in reply to MOTH)
Post #: 46
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 28/2/2012 7:08:10 PM   
Spaldron

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 47
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 28/2/2012 8:48:21 PM   
Keyser Sozzled

quote:

I have no idea who any of them are, apart from Terry Pratchett who I know has got a beard and keeps going on about killing himself but never does.

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 48
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 28/2/2012 8:50:59 PM   
JIm R

quote:

ORIGINAL: Keyser Sozzled

quote:

Fuck, he looks a bit like me

(in reply to Keyser Sozzled)
Post #: 49
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 28/2/2012 9:07:36 PM   
Keyser Sozzled

That new lamp is actually a hidden camera.......

I have no idea who any of them are, apart from Terry Pratchett who I know has got a beard and keeps going on about killing himself but never does.

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 50
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 28/2/2012 9:16:10 PM   
JIm R

quote:

ORIGINAL: Keyser Sozzled

That new lamp is actually a hidden camera.......

Eyeore worried , am waving Keyser....

(in reply to Keyser Sozzled)
Post #: 51
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 1/3/2012 10:50:10 AM   
Titanm21

quote:

quote:

See I think we went to the moon but a few year after we said. If you look at the history of space travel the US was getting humped by the Soviets so I think they knew they faxed it to beat the Russians in the propaganda war and then just rocked up late, and as it happened still beat the Russians.

There’s evidence to suggest Appolo 11 is fake but more evidence to say humanity went to the moon. But like you say we’ll all know for certain when the Chinese get there.

BUT the Russians have got to the moon via robots before so if Apollo 11 was a hoax I’m sure they would have grassed the Yanks up.

www.TrailerHouseMusings@Blogspot.com

Join us for all the latest trailers in the world of Gaming, TV and Movies [also Facebook and Twitter]

Post #: 52
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 25/4/2012 10:23:53 PM   
Spaldron

http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=3395410

Has to be.

(in reply to Titanm21)
Post #: 53
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 26/4/2012 12:28:17 AM   
Deviation

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-JdK58RQ4byA/alien_ufo_fortress_malta_the_nibiru_connection/?fb_action_ids=422418274435293&fb_action_types=video.watches&fb_source=other_multiline&code=AQCxeTJq8pG1XwWKi3mUeI6uHzbLogDQy4d73pfTrU4r2JTJ43wBHyQwlJFu-uA8AEmELq5kHvnE0atXPVj2WqzO90KZfTfjnSRLQCDpwYBZKK7wq2xGARct2rCRnICahw2OFSZHiuFLNvVH5LQCScn9p19KiJvnf-VIsx3nAs7YvevGZNRuLMQ1xcP5WV066AI#

Guys, I have seen the truth and it goes by the name of Chris Constantine.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 54
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 26/4/2012 11:57:57 AM   
SWOTBM

Came across this one the other day.  Although I'm not sure it's a conspiracy theory, more of an unexplained mystery:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

PSN: light_brigade
Gamertag: chauders

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 55
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 26/4/2012 1:23:37 PM   
horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: SWOTBM

Came across this one the other day.  Although I'm not sure it's a conspiracy theory, more of an unexplained mystery:

Was reading that thinking it'd make a great film. Then got to the end, realised it is being made, by Renny Harlin, and changed my mind.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to SWOTBM)
Post #: 56
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 26/4/2012 3:26:56 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

quote:

Was reading that thinking it'd make a great film. Then got to the end, realised it is being made, by Renny Harlin, and changed my mind.

So it was either a secret Russian experiment or aliens. And Renny Harlin should start making films again.

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 57
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 26/4/2012 3:37:10 PM   
Timon

Yes, those are the only two explanations.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 58
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 17/6/2012 6:38:10 PM   
Rgirvan44

Here is an article about the dangerous side of conspiracy theorists like David Icke

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/22-tarnished-lives-seven-children-labelled-victims-a-business-forced-to-close-a-nations-reputation-tarnished-mill

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 59
RE: The Conspiracy Thread. - 21/6/2012 4:20:21 PM   
donethinking

quote:

I remember reading about that in the fotrean times and thinking it was the weirdest thing i'd ever read.

So apparently Kubrick thought the moon landings were faked....OR he actually filmed the fake moon landings and possibly tried to convey this subliminally via 2001 : A Space Odyssey....yes this is the sort of guff asked at http://www.collativelearning.com by Rob Ager.

check out his review of The Shining where he analyses the fuck out of everything, and tells you whats what. ( Thanks Rob I'll make my own mind up whether the light bulbs on the wall behind Shelly symbolise whether she has become 'enlightened' or not !)

or how about this snippet from 2001:A Space Odyssey
quote:

So why would Kubrick depict low gravity in the lunar surface shot and then completely forget about it for the council meeting scene? Surely somebody on set would have pointed this out to the director. No, the gravity differences are most likely exaggerated as part of yet another hidden narrative.

So have you guessed what this other hidden narrative is yet? Well, basically it is communicating another controversial subject … the fake moon landings theories.

< Message edited by donethinking -- 21/6/2012 4:23:35 PM >

(in reply to SWOTBM)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> RE: The Conspiracy Thread. Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI