Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Mark Pavia Directing New King Anthology

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Mark Pavia Directing New King Anthology Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mark Pavia Directing New King Anthology - 5/1/2012 8:34:21 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
What hammer? - 5/1/2012 8:34:21 AM   
danstokes

"Reports that he ever told King he was his number one fan and then broke his ankles with a hammer, are unsubstantiated."

If you did that, King would know that you hadn't read his books. To be his number one fan, you'd have to tie him to the bed, chop his feet off with an axe and then cauterise the wound with a blow torch.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: What hammer? - 5/1/2012 10:28:13 AM   
Osric

Well if you were going to be a massive pedant instead of just letting a casual joke go by you'd have to say that he'd only cut off ONE of his feet.

(in reply to danstokes)
Post #: 3
- 6/1/2012 12:04:49 AM   
sweetladybrick

Love the related reviews next to this article: all for King adaptations, all terrible films. His horrors seldom seem to make the leap, Carrie and Misery being the exceptions (The Shining was just dull) Never read a book of his though. Might all be gash to start with. Still, can't help but be drawn into news of his work on Screen... Certain nostalgic pulpy fear of nonsense from my childhood like It.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Mark Pavia Directing New King Anthology Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI