Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Xbox One

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad >> RE: Xbox One Page: <<   < prev  74 75 76 77 [78]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Xbox One - 9/4/2014 4:59:25 PM   
sroey

Anyone picked up Strike Suit Zero yet? If so is it any good?

(in reply to Pratt82)
Post #: 2311
RE: Xbox One - 10/4/2014 1:57:55 PM   
Hooch0959

quote:

ORIGINAL: sroey

I have dude, I've only played the first level and half the second level so its hard to judge but its alright so far, i'm not wetting my pants about how awesome it is yet but its got potential

"Stand away from those stern cleats! Back home we get a taxidermy man, he's gonna have a heart attack when he sees what I brung him!"

"I have a gift for disaster"

(in reply to sroey)
Post #: 2312
RE: Xbox One - 14/4/2014 12:22:44 PM   
sroey

Cheers amigo - might pick it up once I've finished Tomb Raider!

(in reply to Hooch0959)
Post #: 2313
RE: Xbox One - 14/4/2014 12:36:47 PM   
Chief

"Xbox record that", or don't. It's up to you really. Prick.

(in reply to Your Funny Uncle)
Post #: 2314
RE: Xbox One - 14/4/2014 2:03:34 PM   
Chaos2Keres

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

"Xbox record that", or don't. It's up to you really. Prick.

Fucking this. I have no problem with the Kinect commands, understands me perfectly fine, except for this. Annoys me greatly adding to the fact there is no real way of doing this without voice. I know you can do the app thing but its not as convenient as Record That.

Blarg!

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 2315
RE: Xbox One - 14/4/2014 3:38:11 PM   
Chief

It made the right beeping noises but the dialogue box never popped up. It wasn't until I went to watch my obviously awesome clip that I realised it hadn't recorded.

(in reply to sroey)
Post #: 2316
RE: Xbox One - 16/4/2014 5:55:19 AM   
Hooch0959

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hooch0959

quote:

ORIGINAL: sroey

I have dude, I've only played the first level and half the second level so its hard to judge but its alright so far, i'm not wetting my pants about how awesome it is yet but its got potential

I've played some more dude, tis ok, it's so far been fly to check point, dog fight, fly to check point, dog fight, listen to some story babble in the corner of the screen ala Titanfall & all to a triply late 90's early 2000's dance track with whispering over it

Worth £15 just but no more

Unless it gets better of course

"Stand away from those stern cleats! Back home we get a taxidermy man, he's gonna have a heart attack when he sees what I brung him!"

"I have a gift for disaster"

(in reply to Hooch0959)
Post #: 2317
RE: Xbox One - 19/4/2014 6:24:58 AM   
Your Funny Uncle

So mine is going back on Tuesday

Faulty disc drive, it's started being tempremental in which discs it wants to play. Sometimes making a mechanical noise. Apprently if the idsc drive EVER makes a mechanical noise then it's a faulty disc drive and needs replacing (according to the MS monkey on the phone anyway)

Empires Top 100 Movie Characters of All Time! - VOTE NOW by clicking HERE

(in reply to Hooch0959)
Post #: 2318
RE: Xbox One - 19/4/2014 8:09:39 AM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

Don't feel too down guys, as per the usual I'm one step ahead of the curve, I've had mine replaced by MS twice.

Do yourselves a favour though as they won't offer unless you ask. Request an advanced exchange, they'll send one out express, they'll let you sort out the new and old ones in terms of downloading all your data to the new one. They'll then come and collect the old one when you say. They'll put a held charge on your card for the cost of an XB1 i.e. They won't take the money, but you're available balance will be lower until they receive the old unit back, then they'll cancel the charge. So just put it on a credit card.

Ole Gunnar Solskj�r - 1996-2007

Member of the MW2 Star 69 Club
Member of the CoD4 Mile High Club

(in reply to Your Funny Uncle)
Post #: 2319
RE: Xbox One - 22/4/2014 9:01:50 AM   
MBeard

Not going to lie, when I find more and more what I thought were obvious features are missing, it makes me want to jump ship.

I can't watch any media off a USB stick! What?! To have to go to an old console to do something like that, just annoys me!

PM me for Xbox Live Details!

(in reply to Sexual Harassment Panda)
Post #: 2320
RE: Xbox One - 22/4/2014 12:50:02 PM   
Chief

quote:

ORIGINAL: MBeard

Not going to lie, when I find more and more what I thought were obvious features are missing, it makes me want to jump ship.

I can't watch any media off a USB stick! What?! To have to go to an old console to do something like that, just annoys me!

This is a bugbear of mine too. The "All-in-one media centre" that can't play any media unless it's purchased from Microsoft....

I punted my 360, my main TV doesn't have a USB port (I know, it's old...) so I'm left to watch my "acquired" films/shows on the kids 26" in her room.
Although I don't think this is an available feature on the PS4 either so jumping ship wouldn't help!

It's just frustrating that they've went from something that was so good, slick and had lots of good features to something that almost feels like a step backwards. It's almost like they've thrown all their R&D time and money into the Kinect (and only really released 1 mediocre sports game for....) and ignored all the good things the 360 done.

I do kind of regret purchasing it so early in it's life cycle. There's just nothing I've done/played so far that I couldn't have done on my 360 and more.

(in reply to MBeard)
Post #: 2321
RE: Xbox One - 22/4/2014 8:00:18 PM   
paulyboy

The words "toss" and "pile of" spring to mind when discussing the One and PS4's media capabilities, you can 'push' videos to the One at least, but even that's a ball ache and prone to mishaps depending on the video/container/codec.

Fortunately my Panasonic Smart TV is a far more proficient media streamer than even the 360/PS3 were, so I can't say the above bothers me a great deal, but it's still a pretty sorry state of affairs considering. I'd like to think it'll be added later down the line (Sony have mentioned that DNLA support is incoming), but I remain sceptical whilst both companies are trying to push their online streaming services.

I'd like 3D Blu-Ray support first mind you, then I can ditch the bloody Blu-Ray player from the room, just more clutter at this stage.

"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever!"

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 2322
Page:   <<   < prev  74 75 76 77 [78]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad >> RE: Xbox One Page: <<   < prev  74 75 76 77 [78]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI