Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Paranormal Activity 4 Is Official

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Paranormal Activity 4 Is Official Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Paranormal Activity 4 Is Official - 3/1/2012 1:07:48 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: *PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3 SPOILER* - 3/1/2012 1:18:34 PM   
garvielloken

No more sequels please, they're all shit.

Exactly six miles north of Skagg Mountain in the Valley of Pain, there lives an evil devilmonster. His name is Bingo Gas Station Motel Cheeseburger With A Side Of Aircraft Noise And You'll Be Gary Indiana.

Razzle them, dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

Post #: 2
RE: *PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3 SPOILER* - 3/1/2012 1:40:59 PM   
horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whistler

Don't care, don't care, don't care. I was so disappointed with PA3. It just ruined everything the first two films created for the sake of action. At what point in either PA1 or 2 did Katie mention the fact that as a kid, the demon that was currently haunting her hoisted her up by her hair, dragged her from her bed into a closet, killed her step-dad, and her grandma was part of a cult that worshipped said demon? Never. She said "A shadowy figure used to stand at the end of the bed then go away after a while."

At no point but that's because the granny and her pals are supposed to have done something to them so they can't remember - it's made pretty clear in the scene when the stepdad and his mate are reading from the book about the cult.

< Message edited by horribleives -- 3/1/2012 1:42:02 PM >

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.
Post #: 3
RE: *PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3 SPOILER* - 3/1/2012 2:01:13 PM   
nybras

I don't care for these films anymore, all done to a death.

MacBook Pro
Mac OS X
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
2 GB 667 MHz SDRAM
Pro Tools 7

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 4
RE: *PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3 SPOILER* - 3/1/2012 2:42:26 PM   
Whistler

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: Whistler

Don't care, don't care, don't care. I was so disappointed with PA3. It just ruined everything the first two films created for the sake of action. At what point in either PA1 or 2 did Katie mention the fact that as a kid, the demon that was currently haunting her hoisted her up by her hair, dragged her from her bed into a closet, killed her step-dad, and her grandma was part of a cult that worshipped said demon? Never. She said "A shadowy figure used to stand at the end of the bed then go away after a while."

At no point but that's because the granny and her pals are supposed to have done something to them so they can't remember - it's made pretty clear in the scene when the stepdad and his mate are reading from the book about the cult.

Really? I must've missed that. But even so, it still feels to me like that's just a half-assed scene the writers added to avoid plot holes like the ones mentioned above. And even without that, I still thought it ruined the first two with things like the silly growl at the end. The demon acts more like a pet than an entity.

Come along Toby, good boy.

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 5
RE: Paranormal Activity 4 Is Official - 26/6/2012 11:55:30 PM   
f1gti007

PA4 could be set in 1992 in PA1 you see some video tapes marked Katie & Ali 1988 & 1992.
Personally I'd like find out what's happening to Hunter since the demon now has his hands on the first male born in the family in decades.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 6
RE: Paranormal Activity 4 Is Official - 27/6/2012 1:13:30 PM   
Wild about Wilder

Good, good another retarded follow up to miss.

(in reply to f1gti007)
Post #: 7
RE: Paranormal Activity 4 Is Official - 28/6/2012 4:33:57 AM   
Lazarus munkey

The first one was great and would have been better had it finished two seconds sooner. The final jump-scare was idiotic and out of sync with the rest of the film. The second one was just as enjoyable and, while 3 was inferior, I'd still take stuff like this over dreck like Hostel.

The 'found footage' gimmick works well in the genre.

"Because I got the answers"

Last 5 seen
Chronicle 4/5
The Amazing Spider-Man 3/5
Young Adult 4/5
21 Jump Street 4/5
The Apartment 5/5
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Paranormal Activity 4 Is Official Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI