Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Dark Knight Rises Audio Tweaked?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Dark Knight Rises Audio Tweaked? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Dark Knight Rises Audio Tweaked? - 3/1/2012 9:12:40 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: The Bane Of Our Existence - 3/1/2012 9:55:19 AM   
britesparc

quote:

ORIGINAL: BenTramer

"The new audio lowers the background noise so that Bane stands out a little more, without comprising Nolanís vision of a film that doesnít simply shovel the plotís ideas out at you" The ability for an audience to heari an actor's dialogue is pretty basic stuff. Forcing an audience to strain to hear dialogue doesn't compromise a director's "vision" (trite phrase), all it shows it a comtempt for the viewing public. Bane is a crap villain anyway, he was in Joel Schumacher's Batman movie and this muffled, masked buffoon doesn't inspire much confidence here either.

As much as I hate to respond to things like this, you are aware that the character existed for several years before the Batman & Robin movie, and in fact bears very little resemblance to the character from that film?

The audio was an issue with the preview, but it doesn't make me any less excited to see a real Bane in action.

You can't drink a pint of Bovril.
Post #: 2
RE: The Bane Of Our Existence - 3/1/2012 11:28:03 AM   
coljohnmatrix

quote:

ORIGINAL: BenTramer

Bane is a crap villain anyway, he was in Joel Schumacher's Batman movie

Oh noes! Batman was in Joel Schumacher's Batman movie as well! You had better get on the phone to Warner Brothers and tell them to take those two characters out of the movie. It'll be rubbish otherwise.
Post #: 3
RE: the curious case of mr fincher - 3/1/2012 1:00:16 PM   
markfob

Hear*
Post #: 4
RE: - 4/1/2012 5:07:34 AM   
Hood_Man

Hopefully it's true, I really struggled to hear what Bane was saying in the trailer, I had to listen to it twice to get a good idea, even after people had posted his lines of dialogue on the internet.

I hope I don't have to go to a subtitled screening
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Dark Knight Rises Audio Tweaked? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI