Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

It's about time!!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> It's about time!! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
It's about time!! - 24/12/2011 1:41:18 PM   
Ramone87

Looks awesome!! Not a typical trailer we get these days which show the entire movie!! Going to be so fascinating learning about the origins of the 'Space Jockeys' and the notion of the Alien being a possible human/hydrid experiment! Long live Ridley Scott!! Good to have you back what you do best!!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 31
Golly! - 24/12/2011 2:51:02 PM   
Johnny_A

This movie has shot to the top of my list of "Must See" movies. It even surpasses The Dark Knight Rises. This trailer and the breakdown leaves a ton to chew on and the next half year is gonna sux cuz I want to see this movie more than anything.
Hurry up, R. Scott.

Post #: 32
10 years - 26/12/2011 9:58:35 PM   
Pelle

Apparently R. Scott only makes decent movies 10 years apart and allways at the turn of the decade. First Alien/Blade Runner double act, then Thelma and Louise at the begining of the 90's, 10 years later Gladiator and now Prometheus. Rest of the movies from his filmography are pure bullshit.

Post #: 33
RE: 10 years - 28/12/2011 5:56:08 AM   
Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pelle

Apparently R. Scott only makes decent movies 10 years apart and allways at the turn of the decade. First Alien/Blade Runner double act, then Thelma and Louise at the begining of the 90's, 10 years later Gladiator and now Prometheus. Rest of the movies from his filmography are pure bullshit.

Your post is pure bullshit.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to Pelle)
Post #: 34
Landing ship page3 - 28/12/2011 1:51:11 PM   
mungo mungo

I'm pretty sure that's the Prometheus (if that's it's name) not a landing ship heading down to the planet on page 3. The ship sitting on the surface on page 19 looks the same as the Prometheus on page 2, but with its thrusters turned down in a vertical position.

Post #: 35
Can't wait - 19/1/2012 1:56:17 PM   
ronniem

Brilliant work again Empire!

Post #: 36
Sequel??? - 5/3/2012 11:31:54 AM   
Smelt

Wonder if they'll have a sequel about the hostile takeover of Yutani by Weyland!

Post #: 37
too much space - 22/3/2012 3:00:52 AM   
geppetto425

How come in all these sci fi movies the inside of the ships have so much room? Look at all the wasted space in the living quarters and storage areas, holy crap. Fuel must cost next to nothing in the future not to mention the tremendous force required to move all that tonnage around. But I can hardly wait for the movie!!!

Post #: 38
peter weyland - 23/3/2012 3:27:58 AM   
Ronnie 62

I think Peter Weyland is an Alien.He know too much to soon. Look on the website of Wieland corp. Millions of products and patents created and owned by his company. The new trailer shows "A king is born and then he dies"....

Post #: 39
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> It's about time!! Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI