Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Impatient.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Impatient. Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Impatient. - 29/1/2012 10:16:59 AM   
CoreyVacate

Intense. Chilling. Epic. I absolutely cannot wait to see this movie in theaters. Christopher Nolan has done an amazing job in this series, it's a shame to see it end, but it most certainly needs to sooner than later. I have been on edge, awaiting to see the direction they go with the well-known storyline of Batman and Bane throughout the comic series.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 61
RE: You either die a hero or live long enough to see yo... - 13/3/2012 12:44:40 PM   
JohnnyDoe

Judging by the trailer, I can say that this movie is going to be one of the best Batman movie yet. I mean, judging from the first two movies, it really was that good. Just like the time when The Dark Knight was still in the talks, especially when it was announced that Heath Ledger was going to play The Joker, many were disappointed that he'll be playing the role but then it proved everyone wrong. Heath did a very awesome job on nailing the Joker role and he even got a posthumous Oscar for the role. So, the best thing that we should do is to have faith and trust that Mr. Nolan is going to give us a movie that's going to be the biggest blockbuster of the year and a final conclusion to a saga.

Handweksoftware

(in reply to kingtutiii)
Post #: 62
RE: You either die a hero or live long enough to see yo... - 13/3/2012 12:44:48 PM   
JohnnyDoe

Judging by the trailer, I can say that this movie is going to be one of the best Batman movie yet. I mean, judging from the first two movies, it really was that good. Just like the time when The Dark Knight was still in the talks, especially when it was announced that Heath Ledger was going to play The Joker, many were disappointed that he'll be playing the role but then it proved everyone wrong. Heath did a very awesome job on nailing the Joker role and he even got a posthumous Oscar for the role. So, the best thing that we should do is to have faith and trust that Mr. Nolan is going to give us a movie that's going to be the biggest blockbuster of the year and a final conclusion to a saga.

Handweksoftware

(in reply to kingtutiii)
Post #: 63
RE: You either die a hero or live long enough to see yo... - 13/3/2012 12:45:04 PM   
JohnnyDoe

Handweksoftware

(in reply to kingtutiii)
Post #: 64
RE: You either die a hero or live long enough to see yo... - 13/3/2012 12:45:30 PM   
JohnnyDoe

(in reply to kingtutiii)
Post #: 65
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Impatient. Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI