Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Participants needed to help with Film Review for Report

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> Participants needed to help with Film Review for Report Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Participants needed to help with Film Review for Report - 12/12/2011 1:33:48 PM   
Deedee88

Hi

I am currently writing a report on 'Representations and Social Attitudes towards Death and Grief in Commercial films and Western Society.

I have chosen to look at: Rabbit Hole (2010), UP (2009) and Saving Private Ryan (1998).

I was wondering if you would be interested in writing a brief review on one or more of these films? I would appreciate your time and professional opinion on this subject. I will use these reviews as primary research to build up my report.

The overall use of the information and research will goes towards a short film I am currently producing that shares the themes of death and bereavement and I wish to have a better understanding on representations and social attitudes towards this topic.

Thank you for time

Deedee Carey x
Post #: 1
RE: Participants needed to help with Film Review for Re... - 12/12/2011 1:39:04 PM   
shool

Please see guidelines below.

http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=2854638

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to Deedee88)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> Participants needed to help with Film Review for Report Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI