Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

New Battleship Trailer Explodes In

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Battleship Trailer Explodes In Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Battleship Trailer Explodes In - 9/12/2011 8:38:41 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Looks fine - 9/12/2011 10:34:03 PM   
Emyr Thy King

....along with someone else who clearly escaped...

Despite the snarky comments I think it looks all right. The first trailer was definitely punchier but it's good to get a look at the greater scope of things. I did expect a more tighter focus on the carrier group that's engaged with the aliens but anyway they key battle will be fought with them on the seas. The Regents appear more human-like than I imagined and Peter Berg did describe their combat leader to be amoral, only interested in pursuing the mission to harvest fuel or matter. Only thing is this will give us a one-dimensional enemy but seeing as it's based on a board-game, that does seem apt!

"This whole imbroglio is epiphenomenal"...."demigogic faux egalitarianism" - Will Self
Post #: 2
RE: - 10/12/2011 2:34:46 PM   
Wild about Wilder

Looks average to say the least why they even bothered doing a tie in with the Boardgame is anyone's idea don't ever remember Alien ships when I played it saying that we just used a pen & 2 pieces of paper?
Now that would've made it better.
Post #: 3
Transformers at Sea - 10/12/2011 6:22:53 PM   
durelius

Looks fine to me you know exactly what to expect if you're a fan of Transformers, ID4, Battle Los Angeles etc.

I'm not going to nuke the dog!

(in reply to Wild about Wilder)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Battleship Trailer Explodes In Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI