Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The BNP have a new role model

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics >> RE: The BNP have a new role model Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 12:12:17 AM   
JIm R

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timon

These ladies make this guy sound like the EDL version of Martin Luther King Jr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYd9qbRz2fc

That is just breathtaking, oh my, what an interview

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 121
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 1:23:40 AM   
Darth Marenghi

Didn't we do a thread on this guy? I'm sure he was quite notorious at the time!

Invisible Text for SPOILERS: "color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color" , then change the quotation marks to square brackets.

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 122
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 6:03:12 AM   
Kilo_T_Mortal

quote:

ORIGINAL: KnightofZyryab

I'm amazed at how temperate the abused people (including those who were not visibly ethnic) were towards both of those disgusting sub-human racists. I would have spat in their faces honestly, but it was the best way to have them prosecuted without innocent people being implicated.

I don't think we can generalise conclusions about racism in Britain from these instances because both of those women are bigoted on a demented, irrational level (the condition of racism) but it is one of the most unpleasant things to encounter for any human being.

I think maybe we should wake up and start to think perhaps we didn't quite finish the fight yet.

he's ruining my buestiful threat!

"She must have known about all this before she let that grinning loon put his space-cock anywhere near her?"
horribleives

(in reply to KnightofZyryab)
Post #: 123
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 8:58:26 AM   
BishopQuaker

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kilo_T_Mortal

quote:

I'm amazed at how temperate the abused people (including those who were not visibly ethnic) were towards both of those disgusting sub-human racists. I would have spat in their faces honestly, but it was the best way to have them prosecuted without innocent people being implicated.

I don't think we can generalise conclusions about racism in Britain from these instances because both of those women are bigoted on a demented, irrational level (the condition of racism) but it is one of the most unpleasant things to encounter for any human being.

I think maybe we should wake up and start to think perhaps we didn't quite finish the fight yet.

Just wanted to stick my oar in at this point.
The reason everyone sat there and said sweet FA is because we're british and it's ingrained into us not to make a scene.
There's no way you'd have spat in their faces, just like there's no way other people on here would have punched them, kicked them or whatever else.

Sorry, but that's the reality of it.

You'd have phoned the police sure but by that time she's had her rant and it confirmed that she's a massive racist with no more right to oxygen than a paedophile.

(in reply to Kilo_T_Mortal)
Post #: 124
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 9:42:35 AM   
borstal

quote:

Thank you Timon. I listened to this and now have a headache as my brain melted a bit trying to understand him. Also Ive added a muslamic ray gun to my Christmas list.

"Can you imagine the satisfaction of slamming that camping cunt Scott with a missile while sitting in Costa?" - Chief

http://www.redbubble.com/people/borstal
http://letterboxd.com/borstal/

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 125
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 9:44:43 AM   
Funkyrae

quote:

ORIGINAL: BishopQuaker

quote:

quote:

The reason everyone sat there and said sweet FA is because we're british and it's ingrained into us not to make a scene.
There's no way you'd have spat in their faces, just like there's no way other people on here would have punched them, kicked them or whatever else.

You'd have phoned the police sure but by that time she's had her rant and it confirmed that she's a massive racist with no more right to oxygen than a paedophile.

Hmm maybe not the violent aspects of what has been said, but I do believe some of us would have stood up and said something. I know full well I would, and have in the past.

That's me that is!

(in reply to BishopQuaker)
Post #: 126
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 9:50:24 AM   
DancingClown

Yeah, standing up to her would be great. But people are talking about gobbing on her and getting physical. Surely the moment you dispute someone like that with violence you've kinda lost the moral high-ground? And she had a kid with her. Throw her off the tram and you have to throw the kid off, too. And that would be frowned upon somewhat.

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

(in reply to Funkyrae)
Post #: 127
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 9:52:22 AM   
JIm R

You wish there had been a community warden  / police officer on board, then direct action would have happened.

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 128
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 12:26:04 PM   
jcthefirst

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gazz

quote:

ORIGINAL: jcthefirst

Sure she can just rectify all this with a handshake after the final whistle.

Hang on...

I lol'd pretty hard

Cheers. It got lost in the 'Snake Eyes with Union Jack draped over him' though.

Damn you, Snake Eyes.

@Jonny_C85

My Movie Blog | My Other Various Rantings Blog

(in reply to Gazz)
Post #: 129
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 12:56:32 PM   
Spektre

quote:

ORIGINAL: borstal

quote:

Thank you Timon. I listened to this and now have a headache as my brain melted a bit trying to understand him. Also Ive added a muslamic ray gun to my Christmas list.

Poor old Adidas.

(in reply to borstal)
Post #: 130
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 1:50:15 PM   
Darth Marenghi

quote:

quote:

To be honest Kilo, I think the fight never ends.

Invisible Text for SPOILERS: "color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color" , then change the quotation marks to square brackets.

(in reply to Kilo_T_Mortal)
Post #: 131
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 3:31:09 PM   
kumar

One more.........

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QwhDxUv9BeE

"Darth Silas - I love Craig as Bond too. Genius. "- Jackmansgirl 15/7/2008

Last films watched:

The Road - 4/5
Chronicle - 4/5
Twilight Breaking Dawn p1 - 1/5
Warrior - 5/5
Super 8 - 5/5
Paranormal Activity 3 - 3/5
MI 4 - 2/5

(in reply to Darth Marenghi)
Post #: 132
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 3:45:19 PM   
JIm R

quote:

ORIGINAL: kumar

One more.........

I really hope this 'spate' ends soon and also that I'm on board when some fuckwitted moron decides to air their thoughts.

(in reply to kumar)
Post #: 133
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 3:48:32 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

One more.........

I think its a fake.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to kumar)
Post #: 134
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 7:16:52 PM   
JIm R

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

quote:

One more.........

I think its a fake.

How does one assess whether its a fake or not ?

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 135
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 7:32:06 PM   
Shifty Bench

The camera is right next to her and she apears to be fully aware of it, playing up to it. Plus, nobody is arguing with the woman in this one which means there are very few people on the train (maybe just the folk we can see?) Also, we don't actually see the person she is talking to, for all we know, he could be white. Oh, and she stops when the train stops and the video stops when she caims to get off. When the door opens, look at her face, it looks as though she's stopping herself from smiling because people coming onto the train may hear her (hence her stopping).

That's just a guess, it may well be real....

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 136
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 8:30:32 PM   
KnightofZyryab

quote:

ORIGINAL: BishopQuaker

quote:

quote:

Wrong. I have done before and would have said something or intervened. I'm half British (if we're going to think about things that way) and I've never grown up with an ingrained sense of shying away from conflict, I believe in standing up, saying something, and resisting where necessary. Having been subjected to racism personally at points in life, I suppose I've naturally developed a lower threshold when it comes to simply letting things pass - look at the guy who was about to stand up behind that woman in the first video before he was subdued by someone. It's naive to think everyone will react so passively.

< Message edited by KnightofZyryab -- 1/12/2011 8:36:09 PM >

Imminent viewings : The Place Beyond the Pines

Read my blog at: http://alcentrodelaberinto.blogspot.com/

(in reply to BishopQuaker)
Post #: 137
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 8:33:11 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shifty Bench

The camera is right next to her and she apears to be fully aware of it, playing up to it. Plus, nobody is arguing with the woman in this one which means there are very few people on the train (maybe just the folk we can see?) Also, we don't actually see the person she is talking to, for all we know, he could be white. Oh, and she stops when the train stops and the video stops when she caims to get off. When the door opens, look at her face, it looks as though she's stopping herself from smiling because people coming onto the train may hear her (hence her stopping).

That's just a guess, it may well be real....

Since the original video broke you're guaranteed to get a hundred hoax versions on yt over the next few weeks.

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 138
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 8:58:36 PM   
adambatman82

The EDL are planning on picketing the prison where racist woman #1 is being held. Their statement is amazing. What on earth is a "multicultural tram"?!

http://www.twitpic.com/7mohsn

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 139
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 9:04:24 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: adambatman82

The EDL are planning on picketing the prison where racist woman #1 is being held. Their statement is amazing. What on earth is a "multicultural tram"?!

http://www.twitpic.com/7mohsn

Tbh after a few sentences all I saw was "Blllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(in reply to adambatman82)
Post #: 140
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 1/12/2011 11:02:20 PM   
NinjaShortbread212

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

quote:

One more.........

I think its a fake.

Nah, unfortunately I think it's real....

Art

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 141
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 2/12/2011 12:21:59 AM   
Rebenectomy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Darth Marenghi

quote:

To be honest Kilo, I think the fight never ends.

Probably right. This is from across the pond, but it made me sick to my stomach just reading it. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/dec/01/kentucky-church-interracial-marriage-ban

Body Hair Beautiful: An Armpits for August Special
http://www.lipstogetherandblow.com/2013/07/body-beautiful.html

(in reply to Darth Marenghi)
Post #: 142
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 2/12/2011 7:58:12 PM   
Snake-Eyes

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rebenectomy

Probably right. This is from across the pond, but it made me sick to my stomach just reading it. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/dec/01/kentucky-church-interracial-marriage-ban

That is quite sickening Reb. Unfortunately, interracial relationships are still sort of sneered at here in London. I've experienced racial abuse in public places just because I was with a caucasian lass. And my youngest bro and his Missus get 'the looks' (and smart-a$$ comments too) now and then; he's a BIG guy with a shorter temper than mine and he just looks right back and asks "Yes? What the f**k are you lookin' at?!"

"When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk."

http://www.expendablespremiere.com/index.html

(in reply to Rebenectomy)
Post #: 143
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 2/12/2011 11:05:15 PM   
Timon

I would have thought London is quite bohemian about such things.

I'm the product of a mixed race marriage - half Indian/half English/Scottish/Hungarian hybrid and I've never had any problems.

I've been with my girlfriend (white) for seven years and I've never had any problems. I'd be surprised if I did. This sort of bigoted stupidity belongs back in the 60s.

Maybe that's just Bristol...

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to Snake-Eyes)
Post #: 144
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 2/12/2011 11:07:56 PM   
JIm R

In my experience, Bristol is very chilled and relaxed though and is the South West in general.....

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 145
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 3/12/2011 11:20:45 AM   
Tech_Noir

What's amusing about this whole "stealing our jobs" argument is that no one is stealing jobs, the only reason a person woudln't get a job is because they're no good at it.

My brother and I purchased a house to let and we had a company (all Polish guys) do it up because they were recommended and reliable. They do their job and don't keep knocking on my door asking me to make them tea.

Disclaimer, not implying all British-born construction people do that.

< Message edited by Tech_Noir -- 3/12/2011 11:21:40 AM >

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 146
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 6/12/2011 3:02:13 PM   
elab49

I guess this is why the courts cost so much - the woman watched the video, cried a bit, then made a not guilty plea. After watching the video. Now there will be another court session where she gives her defence. 

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 147
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 6/12/2011 3:45:14 PM   
DancingClown

I am quite intrigued as to what her defence will be. But surely any legal represntative would have urged her to plead not guilty or bargain?

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 148
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 6/12/2011 3:49:03 PM   
Cruisecontroller

Amazing she can't say she didn`t do it when the footage shows she clearly did I suspect she`ll say she wasn`t being racist just stateing what she thinks is the case in Modern Britain. I`m not sticking up for her by the way I hate people like her I`m just trying to workout how she is going to explain not pleading gulity.

MyDVDCollection.http://www.empireonline.com/myempire/mydvdcollection.asp?UID=49319b

Last five movies seen & rated by me.

1.12 Years A Slave. 4/5
2.Robocop. (1987) 3/5
3.Devils Due.3/5
4.American Hustle. 4/5
5.Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones. 3/5

(in reply to DancingClown)
Post #: 149
RE: The BNP have a new role model - 6/12/2011 4:08:33 PM   
Shifty Bench

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cruisecontroller

Amazing she can't say she didn`t do it when the footage shows she clearly did I suspect she`ll say she wasn`t being racist just stateing what she thinks is the case in Modern Britain. I`m not sticking up for her by the way I hate people like her I`m just trying to workout how she is going to explain not pleading gulity.

This makes sense. Won't make any difference, though, her aggressive manner and use of bad language against someone of colour will go against her. Her lawyer must have something pretty spectacular up their sleeve to try to defend this. Maybe they'll say that the video doesn't show the start of the 'discussion' and she was provoked......

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to Cruisecontroller)
Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics >> RE: The BNP have a new role model Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI