Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Want A Bane Subscribers' Cover?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Want A Bane Subscribers' Cover? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Want A Bane Subscribers' Cover? - 22/11/2011 5:05:28 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
NEVER a good deal for outsiders - 22/11/2011 5:05:28 PM   
diddle11

Why does Empire NEVER cater for readers who don't actually live in the UK? As an Irish man, I've been a huge fan of this magazine and at this stage own quite a number of issues. However, the fact that the subscription prices are ridiculous for anyone outside the UK means I can't get one. It's very frustrating then to see all these enticing offers to UK readers, while the rest of us are given ZERO incentive apart from the fact that it's a quality movie magazine. Sort it out Empire, otherwise you'll be losing at least one reader, albeit against my wishes.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
What About Irish Readers? - 22/11/2011 5:12:24 PM   
bnicholson50

I would also like to emplore Empire to provide such wonderful offers to it's Irish readers. I never miss an Empire and love to avail of the same bonuses and offers which it's UK readers enjoy. Dont know if anyone at empire will read this but I hope they will and take it under consideration

Post #: 3
And What Anout The US Readership? - 22/11/2011 5:31:05 PM   
witters

You state "The incredibly wonderful people who've already subscribed to Empire should have their copies of this mag on their welcome mats already" however I have only JUST RECEIVED last months Empire (MI4 issue)!
This is not the first time the magazine has been late in arriving at my door.
I live in the US, moved here form the UK in 2008 and my delivery has been slowly regressing each month until I do not receive my copy of Empire until the next one hits the shelves.
This is not the first time I have complained and I fear it won't be the last.
For what it's worth here, EMPIRE PLEASE SORT IT OUT!!!!

Post #: 4
Very Annoyed - 22/11/2011 6:29:16 PM   
blink182010

I bought an Empire subscription approximately 4 days ago so i don't get my first issue until December, i want the special Bane cover very unfair :(

Post #: 5
extremely satisfied subscriber - 22/11/2011 6:34:50 PM   
addaian

I have subscribed to Empire for about 5 years now and have never seen the point of these covers until now, as well as this it is one of the best issues i have ever read.

Post #: 6
- 22/11/2011 6:48:11 PM   
monkiipalm

Looks like he has a latex muscle suit on?

Post #: 7
RE: - 22/11/2011 8:57:48 PM   
alsybroth

Maybe that's due to him having layers of makeup to cover up all those tattoos he has.

(in reply to monkiipalm)
Post #: 8
- 22/11/2011 9:53:30 PM   
indysgill

I got that Bane issue free from a friend at work. :D

Post #: 9
RE: - 23/11/2011 9:39:32 AM   
Ali Plumb

Dear fans of Empire who don't live in the UK -- we're really sorry we're not able to give you this special offer. Annoyingly, with just 500 special copies to give away, and the inherent difficulties in posting things abroad, it's just not something we're able to do at this time. We're aware how frustrating it is, and trust us when we say we wish we could do something about it, but irritatingly, it's just not something we can fix at the moment.

As concerns the delay in receiving your magazines, probably best send an email outlining what's wrong to our subscriptions department. Best person to speak to is Rob Singh.

Singh, Rob <rob.singh(at)bauermedia.co.uk>

Yours,

Ali

I watch TV with that guy!

(in reply to indysgill)
Post #: 10
RE: RE: - 23/11/2011 9:39:22 PM   
Workshed

After reading Empire since 1998, I've finally suscribed.

"Well that's just, like, you're opinion, man"

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a fuck how crazy they are!"

(in reply to Ali Plumb)
Post #: 11
Another angry Irish Man..... - 24/11/2011 12:24:15 PM   
Sparkykelly69

Each month I buy your magazine and take my time reading it, sometimes more than once. and each time I get to the back of the magazine "the bit about becoming a subscriber" I see all these wonderful incentives, free games, free dvds, limited edition covers etc, and for a split second I get all excited and want to sign up for a subscription, and then it hits me that cos we have a small patch of water separating Ireland and the UK we get zilch. not even the opportunity to subscribe and to save money, let alone the free gifts and limited covers. You guys need to sort this out big time.... Im not one for ranting, but this issue pops up time and time again, and before you know it there will be a bunch of angry irish men "all sober" ranting all over this website.....and thats not something you want....... Ok rant over...... P.S. I really do enjoy your magazine.....and calm......

Post #: 12
Another angry Irish Man..... - 24/11/2011 12:32:59 PM   
Sparkykelly69

Each month I buy your magazine and take my time reading it, sometimes more than once. and each time I get to the back of the magazine "the bit about becoming a subscriber" I see all these wonderful incentives, free games, free dvds, limited edition covers etc, and for a split second I get all excited and want to sign up for a subscription, and then it hits me that cos we have a small patch of water separating Ireland and the UK we get zilch. not even the opportunity to subscribe and to save money, let alone the free gifts and limited covers. You guys need to sort this out big time.... Im not one for ranting, but this issue pops up time and time again, and before you know it there will be a bunch of angry irish men "all sober" ranting all over this website.....and thats not something you want....... Ok rant over...... P.S. I really do enjoy your magazine.....and calm......

Post #: 13
RE: Another angry Irish Man..... - 25/11/2011 7:41:55 PM   
jackcarter

hope we get another subscribers cover for Promethues

< Message edited by jackcarter -- 25/11/2011 9:37:26 PM >

(in reply to Sparkykelly69)
Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Want A Bane Subscribers' Cover? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI