Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Exclusive: Jeremy Renner Talks Bourne

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Exclusive: Jeremy Renner Talks Bourne Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exclusive: Jeremy Renner Talks Bourne - 22/11/2011 12:56:58 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
But... But.... - 22/11/2011 12:56:58 PM   
chris wootton

It's not a Bourne movie. Matt Damon is Jason Bourne and as the character doesn't feature then surely a Treadstone movie or an Aaron Cross movie. That's like calling a film about a theme park from the future "Jurassic Park"

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: But... But.... - 22/11/2011 1:57:10 PM   
garvielloken

I don't care what they call it as long as it's of the same high quality as the first three. Really like Renner too, seems like a good choice to follow Damon. Maybe the Bourne franchise will become the new Bond with a new leading actor every four or five films.

Exactly six miles north of Skagg Mountain in the Valley of Pain, there lives an evil devilmonster. His name is Bingo Gas Station Motel Cheeseburger With A Side Of Aircraft Noise And You'll Be Gary Indiana.

Razzle them, dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

(in reply to chris wootton)
Post #: 3
We'll see - 22/11/2011 2:06:20 PM   
nybras

we'll see...

Post #: 4
I THINK WE ARE ALL LUCKY TO GET ANOTHER ONE... - 22/11/2011 2:50:53 PM   
boredbluekoala

With Matt Damon uninterested in making a Bourne without Paul Greengrass (why does he get all the Kudos? Doug Liman made the first, and in my opinion best Bourne film) we are treated to a look at the Bourne world from the perspective of a different operative, this could be awesome, and if it turns out that Matt wants to return it'll be huge.

Post #: 5
- 22/11/2011 3:37:33 PM   
BabsyBuck

I can only hope that this one will be as good as the triology. I absolutely love Jeremy Renner

Post #: 6
Bourne Free - 23/11/2011 4:43:57 PM   
iwantbitty

Bourne free, as free as the wind blows, As free as the grass grows, Bourne free to follow your heart.....

Post #: 7
Renner Being Stretched Too Thin - 28/11/2011 12:46:03 AM   
CousinAcrossthePond

Is he suddenly the only good actor able to do the action genre. Being poised to take over the Mission: Impossible franchise, Bourne franchise and now Hawkeye? Whew. Maybe Im not used to seeing one actor play so many (possibly) iconic characters, even though Harrison Ford made himself a legend doing it. But Renner is no Harrison Ford. And these franchise films are iconic even when their heroes arent, hence innerchangable characters under the same titles. Hmmmm

Post #: 8
RE: Exclusive: Jeremy Renner Talks Bourne - 3/12/2011 10:27:24 AM   
Englebertnightingale

I'm still not sold on Jeremy Renner. I feel like i'm being force fed the idea that he's an A-list star, when I don't see him that way at all.

The same thing happened with Matthew Mconaughy when EdTV came out.

Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Exclusive: Jeremy Renner Talks Bourne Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI