Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: What comic book are you reading right now?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Bookworms >> The Comic Shack >> RE: What comic book are you reading right now? Page: <<   < prev  34 35 [36] 37 38   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 13/1/2013 9:36:43 PM   
Nexus Wookie

I've read the final issue of Y three times now. It really is a perfect sendoff to the series.

Alas...

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 24/1/2013 11:26:44 PM >

My blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

(in reply to directorscut)
Post #: 1051
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 15/1/2013 2:49:56 PM   
matthewforan

"The Irish have always been victims of negative stereotyping. I mean people think we're all drunks and brawlers. And sometimes that gets you so mad all you wanna do is get drunk and punch somebody"

Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose

Punchdrunk RIP

Post #: 1052
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 15/1/2013 10:00:01 PM   
sanchia

That is a great reinvigoration of that character.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to matthewforan)
Post #: 1053
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 16/1/2013 3:12:40 PM   
Nexus Wookie

Programme 1815

First of all, a superb wrap around cover artwork by Darren Douglas. Quite similar to Boo Cook's style - which is no bad thing seeing as i'm a big fan of his.

As for the strips themselves, Judge Dredd: Hellers Last Stand comes to a close. I've been really enjoying the story these past couple of Prog's, its been my stand out strip, and this is pretty much the same. Really enjoyed it; last page, in fact the last panel was very funny. All this is of course helped thanks to Peter Doherty's outstanding artwork, and Robbie Morrison's fun(ny) script.

Next was Savage: Rise Like Lions Part 4; not a big fan of this strip if i am honest but this prog i did derive a little enjoyment from it - more so because of Patrick Goddard's magnificent art. I'm convinced that the President of America looks like George Lucas, and his brother - Richard Branson! Ampney Crucis Part 4 follows on directly after, and i don't know if anyone else noticed it was quite nicely connected to the preceding strip by one word 'Time'. We"re not talking Trifecta here but if it was intentional i thought it was a nice touch. If i didn't read it in order like i did here i might've missed it (and normally i leave Savage for last!). As for the story, well it carries on quite nicely. I'm not overly bowled over by the strip but its still a fun read.

Red Seas Part 4 was great. We finally come face to face with the 'Morningstar' a.k.a 'Lightbringer' a.k.a 'Lucifer'! Some nice line artwork again from Steve Yeowell. The more i read Red Seas the more (for some strange reason) it reminds me of all the Sinbad/Ray Harryhausen films i used to love watching as a boy. Maybe its that connection to my childhood this strip elicits, the reason why i like it so much, who knows. Either way after Judge Dredd this is my favourite strip. Strontium Dogs Part 4 is also coming along nicely. Not the strongest of starts the past few prog's i'll admit but it is getting very interesting, now as we come close to another Mutant/ Norm war. Ezquerra's artwork on the last page was simply superb, Johnny Alpha is back and ready to kick some norm ass!

All in all, another enjoyable programme. Hellers Last Stand being the standout for me, and the rest also very good.

4.5/5

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 1054
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 19/1/2013 11:12:10 AM   
Nexus Wookie

I've just finished Batman: Arkham Reborn by David Hine. Its been a while since i last read a Batman comic, although the Caped Crusader rarely feautures in this trade. Instead its more about Amadeus Arkham's mad/ maybe not mad nephew Jeremiah. It was an enjoyable read i must say, the stand out being the 'three beauties' as our protagonist likes to call them; inmates with very distinctive and intriguing psychological issues! The strength of the story is in these characters, and anice twist near the end.

I've also just started The Walkind Dead Compendium; after finishing the awesome Y The Last Man series, i was thinking about another series i could get stuck into. B.P.R.D came to mind but the hardcover volume 2 was unavailable much to my frustration or overpriced in other places. So The Walking Dead was the next best thing in my opinion. Judging by the size of the thing though, it'll (hopefully) be a while until i finish it.

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 19/1/2013 5:52:26 PM >

(in reply to Nexus Wookie)
Post #: 1055
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 20/1/2013 3:32:31 PM   
matthewforan

"The Irish have always been victims of negative stereotyping. I mean people think we're all drunks and brawlers. And sometimes that gets you so mad all you wanna do is get drunk and punch somebody"

Punchdrunk RIP

Post #: 1056
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 21/1/2013 12:30:17 PM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

ORIGINAL: matthewforan

Oh yes!

This is the first book in The Extraordinary League's exploits and i love it! I've read it twice since purchasing it a long while ago and it never ceases to entertain. Kevin O'Neil's artwork is simply outstanding as is Moore's writing. There's a lot of injokes in there aswell if you look carefully; some of the extra's in it are apparently drawn to look like several of the (past) cast of Eastenders! It makes sense though seeing as much of the action takes place in East London and especially Limehouse where i spent some of my boyhood in.

Post #: 1057
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 21/1/2013 12:43:48 PM   
Nexus Wookie

Just reading this. Its like Horrible Histories....with Zombies instead of Vulgar Vikings or Smelly Saxon's!

I love the way Max Brook's writes these historical Zombie accounts almost as if they're fact. It makes you wonder if he knows something we don't......also Brazilian artist Ibraim Roberson's black and white artwork is superb...as well as gory.

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 25/1/2013 1:50:23 AM >

Post #: 1058
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 23/1/2013 10:51:19 PM   
Harry Tuttle

It's pretty naff so far to be honest. Probably the first issue in the graphic novel collection I've struggled to get through since Ultimates vol 1. I'm about half way in and I seriously cannot be arsed carrying on.

< Message edited by Harry Tuttle -- 23/1/2013 10:52:05 PM >

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

Post #: 1059
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 24/1/2013 4:20:16 AM   
furrybastard

quote:

ORIGINAL: directorscut

Ed Brubaker doing a noir? How can this fail?

Well it doesn't really fail but it didn't blow me away either.

The art is much better than the writing. The characters initially grabbed me but weren't developed and by the end were pretty thin.

I think Brubaker bit off more than he could chew here in the relatively small amount of space - a present day framing device, four main characters, a romance, police corruption, an underground cult, supernatural elements, Cthulhu-esque monsters.

A bit too many onions in the pot.

Could have done without the EXTREME violence and very strong language (TM, BBFC).

Still I ordered Vol 2 in the hope that it will fulfill its potential. And it was only 7.5.

Yeah, I have to agree with this. I bought the first few issues when they came out but decided to wait for the trade. It definitely reads a lot better in collected form but as you say, there is something missing here. It's not nearly as good as Criminal - but then, few comics are - and there's a lot in there to like but as you say, there's maybe too many plotlines and characters being juggled. I actually read Vol.1 and 2 back to back and the problem doesn't really go away. The second volume starts off much stronger but kind of falls flat by the end; Brubaker is maybe trying to figure out just how much he should give away at any given time. I thought the present day framing device worked quite well initially but now it seems like those scenes are added in as an afterthough. Maybe he would have been better off keeping to a more linear writing style.

Still, it's quite possible all this will pay off brilliantly at some point It's definitely the most ambitious thing these guys have done and I'll definitely stick around for the whole thing.

Post #: 1060
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 24/1/2013 2:58:18 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nexus Wookie

Sounds very interesting indeed, OYE! Do let me know how your reading went.

It went really well.

In some ways its a very simple premise but its effective and despite the artwork evolving through other artists the story still flows as if it was just one/two Artist working on project.

The basic premise of the comic-book revolves around a family,while as the story develops we get more accustomed to the main figure in the comic book and that is the daughter named Nelson.From this character we start to follow her path in life.
The book literally follows her from her fist foot-steps and the story continues in this life journey all the way up to her adulthood.

Its a refreshing read.You never feel the need to rush through the story and you can certainly comeback to it after a optional break.

From just browsing through the comic you know what you are going to get.This is a great,simple book that has alot of richness and depth that you only tend to realize once you have put it down.It sticks in your mind because it feels real.
Its written with a innocence and charm and it has some great writ from the main character and that of others,who are developed just as well.
All the Artwork created in this book is fresh and original.The reader certainly gets a wider appreciation of different comic-indie art in this book,and rightly so.

So,all in all its a great comic book.
5/5

< Message edited by OPEN YOUR EYES -- 24/1/2013 2:59:45 PM >

Post #: 1061
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 24/1/2013 5:21:44 PM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

ORIGINAL: OPEN YOUR EYES

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nexus Wookie

Sounds very interesting indeed, OYE! Do let me know how your reading went.

It went really well.

In some ways its a very simple premise but its effective and despite the artwork evolving through other artists the story still flows as if it was just one/two Artist working on project.

The basic premise of the comic-book revolves around a family,while as the story develops we get more accustomed to the main figure in the comic book and that is the daughter named Nelson.From this character we start to follow her path in life.
The book literally follows her from her fist foot-steps and the story continues in this life journey all the way up to her adulthood.

Its a refreshing read.You never feel the need to rush through the story and you can certainly comeback to it after a optional break.

From just browsing through the comic you know what you are going to get.This is a great,simple book that has alot of richness and depth that you only tend to realize once you have put it down.It sticks in your mind because it feels real.
Its written with a innocence and charm and it has some great writ from the main character and that of others,who are developed just as well.
All the Artwork created in this book is fresh and original.The reader certainly gets a wider appreciation of different comic-indie art in this book,and rightly so.

So,all in all its a great comic book.
5/5

Thats great to hear! I might order it sometime soon - gotta say i love indie comics and this sounds like something which would appeal to me.

As for me, i'm halfway through reading...

Its been an awesome read so far! Really enjoying the story not to mention the brilliant artwork. It was quite odd how the artists changed after #6. I really enjoyed Tony Moore's detailed work on the first volume, and was quite disappointed to see him stop after said volume (except his work on some on the covers), but i must say Charlie Adlard's artwork has really grown on me - even if his rendering of our main protagonist resembles Chuck Norris in his prime!

Reading wise i'm up to the part we meet The Governor....

(in reply to OPEN YOUR EYES)
Post #: 1062
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 25/1/2013 1:27:28 PM   
OPEN YOUR EYES

@Nexus Wookie
Yep,you should definetly check it out.

Cant beat a classic.

Post #: 1063
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 25/1/2013 8:36:12 PM   
furrybastard

Batman: Knightfall Volumes 1 to 3: Nostalgia's a killer, isn't it? I still hold a lot of affection for the first volume having read it I-don't-know-how-many-times when I was a kid. The second volume, however, is absolutely awful stuff. Terrible. DC had never reprinted these issues and it always drove me mad that I didn't get to see crazy-robot-Batman in action but now I see they were doing me a huge favour. The third volume is a bit better; I found the Prodigal story arc quite interesting to read where Dick Grayson takes over as Batman for a bunch of issues. Year later, Grant Morrison would do the same thing in Batman Reborn and it's interesting to note that, once again, Grayson makes for a much better Batman than Bruce Wayne.

Graham Nolan was quite a good artist though. Whatever happened to him?

Finder Volume 2

I read this over a month or so. It's split into four separate 'books' and all are pretty distinct stories, though ostensibly taking place in the same world. And it's really great stuff. The first story in particular - about a young man who has created a fantasy world through virtual reality where gamers can 'plug in' and explore - was really cool, with some fantastic visuals by McNeil. Warren Ellis does the introduction here and you can see where he's gotten a lot of his ideas from!

< Message edited by furrybastard -- 25/1/2013 8:40:55 PM >

(in reply to OPEN YOUR EYES)
Post #: 1064
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 25/1/2013 9:25:32 PM   
sanchia

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to furrybastard)
Post #: 1065
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 25/1/2013 10:15:05 PM   
furrybastard

Nice! Reminds me that I have to keep an eye out for Volume 2.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 1066
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 26/1/2013 1:36:39 AM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

ORIGINAL: furrybastard

Batman: Knightfall Volumes 1 to 3: Nostalgia's a killer, isn't it? I still hold a lot of affection for the first volume having read it I-don't-know-how-many-times when I was a kid. The second volume, however, is absolutely awful stuff. Terrible. DC had never reprinted these issues and it always drove me mad that I didn't get to see crazy-robot-Batman in action but now I see they were doing me a huge favour. The third volume is a bit better; I found the Prodigal story arc quite interesting to read where Dick Grayson takes over as Batman for a bunch of issues. Year later, Grant Morrison would do the same thing in Batman Reborn and it's interesting to note that, once again, Grayson makes for a much better Batman than Bruce Wayne.

Graham Nolan was quite a good artist though. Whatever happened to him?

Finder Volume 2

I read this over a month or so. It's split into four separate 'books' and all are pretty distinct stories, though ostensibly taking place in the same world. And it's really great stuff. The first story in particular - about a young man who has created a fantasy world through virtual reality where gamers can 'plug in' and explore - was really cool, with some fantastic visuals by McNeil. Warren Ellis does the introduction here and you can see where he's gotten a lot of his ideas from!

He's got his own webcomic Sunshine State you can find him here: http://sunshinestatecomics.com/

By the way, Finder Library looks really intriguing! The artwork is outstanding, and the premise sounds awesome. Another comic i shall have to keep an eye out for! Cheers furry.

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 26/1/2013 2:15:33 AM >

(in reply to furrybastard)
Post #: 1067
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 26/1/2013 10:33:31 AM   
Chojin

I started the second Witchblade compendium. It's a bit of a mess at the moment and I hope it gets pulled together with a solid writer and artists soon.

http://chojin.devour.org - Mixes, Contact, Etc
XBL/PSN - Chojin22000

Post #: 1068
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 26/1/2013 3:32:30 PM   
Nexus Wookie

Programme 1816

This week's cover by Clint Langley is outstanding! Whats more its a wrap around cover like the last programme. As for the strips themselves, Judge Dredd (Sealed) was a very nice read by Mike Carroll and illustrated by John Burns; his painted style is very impressive to behold. The story is set in the aftermath of DoC (Days of Chaos), and was immensly enjoyable. Next up was Savage (Rise Like Lions Part 5); i said last time it was the weakest story in the prog and there's nothing in this prog to change my mind just yet. However, Patrick Goddard still maintains the high standards of his hugely impressive black and white artwork. The Brit/ Volgan sing-a-long was quite nice though!

Ampney Crucis (The Entropy Tango Part 5) was a thrilling read. After trying to off the alien ambassador, the Joker-esque Babbagist's try to make their getaway but they did not bank on Lord Crucis going all out 'Commando' to bag their psychotic asses! Ian Edginton's writing continues for the next strip also; The Red Seas (Fire Across The Deep Part 5). We see our sea faring pirates taking on Lucifer's horde in a battle of epic proportions, the stand out being the 'Legion' giants made up of hundred's of the 'Evil Dead'! (as depicted on the cover). Many consider the strip to be the weakest, but not me, oh no --- i fucking love it!

And finally, to top off this thrilling prog we get Strontium Dog (Mutant Spring Part 5). This strip is coming along very nicely indeed. Things are getting very heated up right now as war is imminent. About time!

So when all is said and done (or read and done) this programme was a very enjoyable read. Now onto this months Megazine...damn that cover looks hot!

4.5/5

(in reply to Chojin)
Post #: 1069
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 27/1/2013 2:06:17 PM   
sanchia

Captain America 3 (The Romita drawn one)

I can't find a picture of the cover to link. All I can say is, what the.., this is awful. The Romita artwork, which is a style of its own and fits many storys, is muddy and messy. The plotline a mess, the characters and scripting are dire. I think three issues are enough.

< Message edited by sanchia -- 27/1/2013 2:07:06 PM >

Nothing to see here.

Post #: 1070
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 27/1/2013 3:14:19 PM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

Captain America 3 (The Romita drawn one)

I can't find a picture of the cover to link. All I can say is, what the.., this is awful. The Romita artwork, which is a style of its own and fits many storys, is muddy and messy. The plotline a mess, the characters and scripting are dire. I think three issues are enough.

I didn't mind the first couple of issues (although I really don't like JRJ's artwork) . Remender had to do something totally different with the character after Brubaker's gritty(ish) take so I was intrigued with the more sci fi leaning setting. The third issue was a mess though and it's definitely a series I'll be dropping if it doesn't pick up sharpish. I've got a lot of goodwill for Remender following his work on Uncanny X-Force, Secret Avengers and a decent start to Uncanny Avengers so I'm willing to see where this arc goes before I bin it after a poor issue.

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 1071
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 27/1/2013 3:25:40 PM   
Nexus Wookie

Wow!

I'm not exaggerating when i say that this months Megazine has been the best read since the Dredd Bumper Movie Special (#328). All the strips were rocking big time.

We started off with Judge Dredd: The Pits by Alan Grant and Jon Davis Hunt. It was a really great read involving Old Stoney Face and Judge Anderson, who go after a criminal ring that are stealing dead bodies from the Cursed Earth and selling it on the market as clothing/ fashion accessories! The artwork by Davis-Hunt was superb. The last panel in particular was great, showing poor old Cassandra at the end of her tethers...

Next up was Hondo City Justice: Revenge Of The 47 Ronin Part One; this was my first introduction to Hondo City and i have to say i really enjoyed it. The opening page was outstanding, giving us a glimpse into the history of the 47 ronin in feudal Japan. Robbie Morrison's writing coupled with Mike Collins magnificent artwork (and Cliff Robinson's superb inking) is a match made in Zarjaz heaven. The potrayal of the undead ronin in Hondo City 2135 AD was really cool, especially on page 6 with all their Sandman style speech bubbles and everything. Our protagonist, Judge Inspector Inaba has one hell of a case in her hands, especially where the undead ronin are concerned. Great opening, really looking forward to reading more of this strip.

American Reaper II Part One was up next. Written by Pat Mills and artwork by Cliff Langley and Fay Dalton - it was an absolute blast! I was apprehensive about the story because of the artwork - which is very photoreal, in fact it is possibly real, but my initial reservarions were totally blown away when i read the strip. The story is set in the future, New York 2062. Relating to identity theft wherin victims (mainly young) have their minds and personalities erased and their bodies stolen for rich, ageing/ dying donors. Special agents known as 'Reapers' are tasked with hunting down those that have illegally transplanted their identities, and take them down. It may sound quite far fetched (and believe me i couldn't help but grin when i read about people's consciousness or the 'soul' being transplanted from one person to another), but reading it was a surprise. You almost believed it could happen, and because of the style of the panels it almost felt like i was watching a live action film. Almost. The last couple of pages were really chilling, showing the ruthlessness of people driven by money, youth and long life. Pat Mills may not be firing on all cylinder's in the Prog right now, but here in the pages of the Megazine, he has firmly gotten the attention of this reader here. I cannot wait to read next months instalment.

Judge Dredd: Inversion was the last of the comic strips in this issue, and one i thoroughly enjoyed. But my enjoyment was more down to the outstanding artwork by David Roach. Rendered in black and white with grey tones and nice ink work.

As for the features Interrogation was a fascinating read, not least because Inversion's very own David Roach was under interrogation by Michael Molcher! It was nice finding out about Roach; his love of comics and his background. Such as collecting nearly 90% of British comics from well known ones to the obscure ones with his friend, and archiving them. Not to mention being an comic historian/ author aswell as artist on top of all that!

Some of the shots of his artwork were absolutely breath-taking to behold such as the one on the opening page (see above), which is for an upcoming Dredd tale entitled 'Witch's promise'. The level of detail in that panel is beautiful to behold. It was a great read. Normally i read all the Megazine extra's until last, but this time i read everything from start to finish, which made my reading of the last strip, Inversion - all the more enjoyable knowing that Roach was on artistic duties, and a story he mentions in his article too. That was really great.

Overall the Megazine was a really enjoyable read. In fact more enjoyable than this week's Programme if i'm honest and definitely the best since the Dredd Movie Special.

5/5

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 27/1/2013 5:19:49 PM >

(in reply to Harry Tuttle)
Post #: 1072
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 29/1/2013 1:27:34 PM   
Nexus Wookie

I'm just 1/3 of the way through reading....

...and it's been an awesome read thus far! Guy Davis' artwork is sooooo freaking good. As is the writing by John Arcudi and Mike Mignola. I was reading the first volume last night and had to stop halfway because i was really spooked out by Abe's meeting with the 'ghost lady'! Seriously though, it's just a testament to how strong the storytelling aspect of B.P.R.D's world is (also in my defence it was pretty late, and Guy Davis (like Ricard Corben) is one of only a handful of talented artists around who have a knack of freaking the bejesus out of you via their masterful handiwork...

I also loved our first introduction to Daimio, especially his hilarious encounter with Roger! . It's such an enjoyable read, i cannot wait to finish it.

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 30/1/2013 6:04:36 PM >

Post #: 1073
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 29/1/2013 10:15:50 PM   
Baggiebhoy

Just finished the Superman: New Krypton arc, next up is the Vampirella Masters Series volume 7, and then Tank Girl: Visions of Booga.

Post #: 1074
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 29/1/2013 10:32:16 PM   
indysgill

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

I have the single issues of this, should eventually get round to reading it.

It's not the years honey, Its the mileage.

Are you kidding? You get to go home and say "I punched Indiana Jones today". - Gary Oldman.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 1075
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 30/1/2013 7:44:38 AM   
Chojin

I wish it focused more on the Witchblade and less on the poorly written mob war.

XBL/PSN - Chojin22000

(in reply to indysgill)
Post #: 1076
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 5/2/2013 7:40:12 PM   
matthewforan

Read Maus and V For Vendetta over the past couple of weeks they were very impressive indeed now onto this little series

Punchdrunk RIP

Post #: 1077
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 5/2/2013 8:26:29 PM   
Chojin

Getting slightly better. Ever since Michael Turner left the title at around #25 it's been struggling for an identity. Looking forward to #80 and the start of the Ron Marz 70 issue run that lots of people claim reinvented the comic.

XBL/PSN - Chojin22000

Post #: 1078
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 7/2/2013 1:13:18 PM   
Nexus Wookie

Finished volume 1 of 'The Strain' by Guillermo Del Toro & Chuck Hogan. It was a nice read, but a little unoriginal if i'm honest, afterall the Vampire storyline has been done to death everywhere, not just comics. The look of the Vampires did feel a little fresh, but even then i felt i had seen it already (ah yes, in Guillermo Del Toro's very own Blade 2!). Mike Huddlestone's artwork was pretty good, if unspectacular. The one page shot of the Vampire-undead was very creepy though. The opening was really cool, setting up a new myth as to the origins of the blood suckers. I would definitely read the next instalment (of what is a planned trilogy). Also, i just love Del Toro who is my hero.

Other stuff i have lined up is;

ABC Warriors: The Shadow Warriors
Faker
Scalped Vol 3
Game Keeper (not a big fan of Guy Ritchie, but i'm quite intrigued to see how his attempt at comic book writing went)

Also of course, i'm still reading The Incal, but i'm taking my sweet time with it - afterall its two creators whom i hold in high esteem, especially Moebius who to me - is a god.

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 7/2/2013 1:15:06 PM >

(in reply to Chojin)
Post #: 1079
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 7/2/2013 5:40:58 PM   
Chojin

Not provocative at all.....every panel in this issue seems to be T or A Shot....and not the good kind.

XBL/PSN - Chojin22000

Post #: 1080
Page:   <<   < prev  34 35 [36] 37 38   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Bookworms >> The Comic Shack >> RE: What comic book are you reading right now? Page: <<   < prev  34 35 [36] 37 38   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI