Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: What comic book are you reading right now?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Bookworms >> The Comic Shack >> RE: What comic book are you reading right now? Page: <<   < prev  32 33 [34] 35 36   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 29/11/2012 12:59:48 PM   
BudBaxter

Just finished reading Catwoman 14. Not quite as rubbish as issue 0 or as nonsensical as issue 13, but not far off.

The Joker dialogue wasn't too bad, but Nocenti doesn't seem to have a clue how to write for Selina - she just comes across as a whiny teenager most of the time. & the art, while quite pretty at times often makes no sense at all. She's in a van, something explodes, & then she's strapped to a centrifuge. She's crouching on the ledge of a building, then the ledge suddenly become wide enough to accommodate a truck which knocks her off. WTF?

On the verge of dropping it if it carries on being this poor.

(in reply to Nexus Wookie)
Post #: 991
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 29/11/2012 1:43:28 PM   
sanchia

From your description it sounds a bit like a bad LSD flashback.

Personally I find the new version of Catwoman completely pointless in comparison to the previous incarnation prior to 52.

< Message edited by sanchia -- 29/11/2012 1:44:18 PM >

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to BudBaxter)
Post #: 992
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 29/11/2012 5:59:49 PM   
Dark Knight

100 Bullets - Volume 9 - Strychnine Lives

"I'm too tense to speak!" - Borstal

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 993
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 29/11/2012 9:47:41 PM   
sanchia

Or as it may become known, Hawkeye gets a prostate check....

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Dark Knight)
Post #: 994
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 30/11/2012 10:18:32 AM   
BudBaxter

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

Where did you get that from? It's not due out til next Wednesday!

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 995
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 30/11/2012 5:57:17 PM   
sanchia

I think I got the wrong cover, I was reading the last one, Part 1.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to BudBaxter)
Post #: 996
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 1/12/2012 10:33:53 AM   
Chojin

http://chojin.devour.org - Mixes, Contact, Etc
XBL/PSN - Chojin22000

(in reply to BudBaxter)
Post #: 997
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 1/12/2012 10:41:01 AM   
sanchia

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Chojin)
Post #: 998
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 1/12/2012 3:49:02 PM   
Chojin

quote:

I own that GN, brilliant stuff - especially better than the shite i'm currently reading

It's also not been included in the Astonishing SM reprints as yet. Either it's being saved until further on (which doesn't make sense) or it was printed in 'The complete Spider-Man'.

http://chojin.devour.org - Mixes, Contact, Etc
XBL/PSN - Chojin22000

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 999
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 2/12/2012 11:12:52 PM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

This is a title which i'm really looking forward to reading. Unfortunately due to no decent comic stores near my way, i'll most probably purchase it in the collected trade when its released.

At the moment i'm more than halfway through reading the magnificent Bone; its absolutely superb, beautiful and mesmerising. The moment Smiley had to say goodbye to Bartleby got me choked up! That page just sums up the sheer brilliance of this comic; the body language of Smiley. Why i did not read this much earlier i do not know. I have to say the black and white artwork is the best format, the contrast in tones and the inkwork can be appreciated more. Its amazing to think Jeff Smith not only wrote it, but did the artwork and the fantastic lettering. Its some of the best i've seen in a comic.

Once i'm done i'll have Blacksad to look forward to. I can't wait!

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 2/12/2012 11:22:10 PM >

My blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 1000
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 4/12/2012 10:11:46 PM   
Nexus Wookie

Finished reading Bone just a moment ago. Man, what can i say? Such a beautiful, brilliant, sweet, magical and magnificent graphic novel. Definitely one of the best books i've read this year. I'll forward an indepth view of it later on.

Post #: 1001
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 5/12/2012 8:58:55 AM   
sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chojin

quote:

I own that GN, brilliant stuff - especially better than the shite i'm currently reading

It's also not been included in the Astonishing SM reprints as yet. Either it's being saved until further on (which doesn't make sense) or it was printed in 'The complete Spider-Man'.

There was so much potential for Ben Reilly stories with him on his various travels, such a shame the wrecked the character so soon.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Chojin)
Post #: 1002
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 5/12/2012 9:56:32 AM   
Sleazy

Just finished issue 8 of Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye (for those that dont know TF is currently split into 3 series: MTMTE, Robots In Disguise and Re-Generation 1).

Its the second part of one of the best tales I've read, it focuses on a group of minor Decepticons, left behind by the rest of the army who have turned to scavaging for parts as they try to catch up their collegues. On the way they fall foul of the Decepticon Justice Division (a task force that hunt down rogue Decepticons) and hilarity ensues.

For a story featuring mainly obscure TFs it was brilliant. MTMTE seems to have a lighter tone than the political RID (which shares its universe) and its the first time in a while I actually chuckled my way through the one liners as the scavengers bicker amongst each other whilst faced with certain death.

I hope they keep Misfire as a regular character, for someone who was only ever seen in the background they have done wonders in creating a brilliant character for him.

Gamertag: Sleazycome

PSN ID: Sleazytoon

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 1003
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 5/12/2012 11:20:04 AM   
Nexus Wookie

Prior to finishing BONE last night, i read two comics over at comiXology; first was RASL #1, a series by Jeff Smith. Its been getting some rave reviews so i decided to check it out. Its very unlike his previous comics esp Bone - again in black and white which i loved. Being the first issue the plot was a little vague. However it seems interesting and one i'll check out in the future.

Second comic was called The Stuff of Legends #1; i loved the look and feel of this comic. Its like a sepia toned dream. The premise is about a bunch of toys who go searching after their master, a boy who is snatched by the Bogeyman. It did remind me of Toy Story at first, what with talking toys and so on. But theres definitely a dark undertone. This is one Toy Story not meant for little kids! I really loved it. Theres three volumes available at Amazon and i'm thinking of ordering the first one. However one of the reviews states that the binding is really poor and thats made me quite apprehensive, because i also had the same problem with another book i ordered after reading it first on comiXology (City of Dust - the whole book fell apart before my bewildered eyes!)

Maybe a hardback would be better. Thats if they have one....

Also just started Blacksad.

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 5/12/2012 11:28:35 AM >

(in reply to Sleazy)
Post #: 1004
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 8/12/2012 10:50:25 AM   
Nexus Wookie

Wow! Sanchia if you're reading this then a very BIG thank you to both yourself and furrybastard for introducing me to this gem....

I was absolutely blown away by it!

Guarnido's artwork is truly breathtaking. I love film noirs and this read like Disney meets Chinatown! My favourite story? The 2nd chapter/ story. I love the way the characters are potrayed. They have animal features but are very human. Much like Maus. Absolutely beautiful. Its just screaming for a re-read which i'll do once i've finished ROSE.

A comic book masterpiece without question.

Post #: 1005
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 8/12/2012 11:32:57 AM   
sanchia

I waa reading that the choice of animals was defined by the supposed personalities of the characters (hence the police chief is a an German Shepherd etc).which is a nice touch and enhances rather than detracts.

I am presently reading:

Steampunk animals in a world where France won the Napoleonic Wars.

< Message edited by sanchia -- 8/12/2012 11:43:50 AM >

Nothing to see here.

Post #: 1006
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 8/12/2012 11:59:57 AM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

I waa reading that the choice of animals was defined by the supposed personalities of the characters (hence the police chief is a an German Shepherd etc).which is a nice touch and enhances rather than detracts.

I am presently reading:

Steampunk animals in a world where France won the Napoleonic Wars.

Wow that looks really interesting. Brian Talbot? He's the same guy that wrote One Bad Rat isn't he? He's a great writer/ illustrator. I'm going to give a look into the above title - looks like something which is right up my street.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 1007
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 8/12/2012 1:11:33 PM   
Nexus Wookie

Finished Trifecta yesterday. My god is Carl Critchlow's artwork something! Just check out the two page spread of the Godcity descending upon MC1 above. Absolutely Fantastic.

A brilliant read. Sensitive Klegg has stolen my heart!

Post #: 1008
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 9/12/2012 2:39:54 AM   
indysgill

Damn I am not that far yet!

Had to get this as it features my favourite character (Frank Castle) and they have Steve Dillon on art duties.

It's not the years honey, Its the mileage.

Are you kidding? You get to go home and say "I punched Indiana Jones today". - Gary Oldman.

Post #: 1009
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 10/12/2012 4:57:17 AM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

ORIGINAL: indysgill

Oh shit, i hope i haven't spoiled it for you by posting the pic, mate!

Nevertheless, i know you'll love Trifecta!

(in reply to indysgill)
Post #: 1010
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 10/12/2012 1:38:11 PM   
indysgill

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nexus Wookie

quote:

Oh shit, i hope I haven't spoiled it for you by posting the pic, mate!

Nevertheless, I know you'll love Trifecta!

No, I always have a quick look when I pick it up from the newsagents.
You haven't spoiled anything seeing as it was taking off on the cover of the prog the week before!

It's not the years honey, Its the mileage.

Are you kidding? You get to go home and say "I punched Indiana Jones today". - Gary Oldman.

Post #: 1011
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 10/12/2012 2:10:21 PM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nexus Wookie

quote:

Oh shit, i hope I haven't spoiled it for you by posting the pic, mate!

Nevertheless, I know you'll love Trifecta!

No, I always have a quick look when I pick it up from the newsagents.
You haven't spoiled anything seeing as it was taking off on the cover of the prog the week before!

Oh yes, you're right!

(in reply to indysgill)
Post #: 1012
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 11/12/2012 4:36:54 PM   
Wild about Wilder

Just finished reading Wolverine MAX 1 while on the whole found it pretty enjoyable was slightly put off by the 2 different styles of artwork going on representing the present & past which I kinda found distracting. BUT! minor quibbles aside not bad & will be interested where the MAX format will take Logan.

Post #: 1013
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 11/12/2012 6:57:41 PM   
matthewforan

Over the past few days I've read Ultimate Comics Spider-Man vol.1 and 2, Spider-Men, Saga, Superman; Whatever Happened To The Man Of Tomorrow, Green Wake, I Vampire, American Vampire book 4. Also finished off Exiles a week or so ago was a cracking collection.

"The Irish have always been victims of negative stereotyping. I mean people think we're all drunks and brawlers. And sometimes that gets you so mad all you wanna do is get drunk and punch somebody"

Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose

Punchdrunk RIP

(in reply to Wild about Wilder)
Post #: 1014
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 15/12/2012 1:16:05 PM   
Nexus Wookie

(originally posted on 2000AD Online)

Finished reading Prog 2013 special and i have to say i enjoyed it immensly! Okay, it may not have been as thrilling as Trifecta, or the programmes that preceded it, but it was still a fun read. Not least for getting to know about 2000AD strips and characters i had (as a new reader) vaguely known about but not read before, such as The Visible Man and Ampney Crucis.

First things first; the cover. I've read some posts on this thread from fellow readers who did not like it, or found the 'PROG 2013' lettering too big. But i have to say i liked it. The mighty Tharg himself graces the cover and the artwork by Mr. Bagwell is superb. The only downside may have been the fact we've already gotten a glimpse of the cover in the previous Prog/Meg and hence it took away a little bit of the 'wow' factor. I love picking up my copy each week and not knowing what the cover will look like adds to the excitement.

Anyway, onto the stories. First up was Judge Dredd: Violent Night. Ben Willsher's artwork was very nicely done but as The Adventurer has said (and i agree) a little unpolished. The story was not one of the most memorable but there was still enjoyment to be derived. Absalom was a brilliant read. Loved the brilliant black and white artwork by Trevallion. This was my first foray into the world of Harry Absalom and i wasn't disappointed. It was a really chilling and not to mention disturbing read, especially the sight of the ghostly children stuck in limbo. I had goosebumps reading it (nice to see that evil clown bastard getting his comeuppance.) After reading it i was left wanting more, i was surprised to find it was just a one off. It certainly didn't read like it. Tharg if you're reading this then please bring back Absalom!

Savage was another strip which i had no prior knowledge of. In fact thats one of the reason why maybe i didn't derive as much enjoyment as say a seasoned reader of the prog...probably. Having said that i have to say Patrick Godard's black and white artwork is superb. The detail and the use of black shadings is brilliant. Next was Ampney Crucis which was a really enjoyable read. Simon Davis' artwork is fucking superb (i'm having to use the same superlatives over again :D). The look of the 'other' London was thrilling. It brought to mind Alan Moore's V for Vendetta and especially Watchmen with all the airships flying around. The artwork on the last page just took my breath away; a dead plesiosaur amid the wreakage of a train. Wow. I'm very much looking forward to reading more in the next prog.

Ack Ack Macaque was a welcome sight. I loved the main protagonist and the whole set up. Its only when i got to the end did i realise that its in actual fact a prequel comic to a novel by Gareth L. Powell! Powell being a fan of 2000AD had admitted to being thrilled to seeing his work published in the galaxy's greatest comic. And reading this little taster, i have to say i'm very intrigued and would love to read his novel in the near future. Next was The Red Seas by Ian Edginton and Steve Yeowell. I really enjoyed this! Once again this is my 'first' reading of this strip, but unlike say Savage, i did not feel that out of place (I had encountered Red Seas once before in one of the progs that SBT so kindly posted to me). I loved Yeowell's artwork, i thought it absolutely thrilling. The double page artwork of the Kraken was something special indeed. And the last panel of a snazzily dressed 'Lightbringer' was terrific.

Another one off was Aquila; an enjoyable romp. Again i'm in the dark in regards to the backstory. Nevertheless i loved the setting, the way the story interracted with real historical figures and setting. Leigh Gallagher's artwork is excellent. Especially nice was the panel showing a hanged Judas and the demonic creature designs. 'The End' certainly did not feel like it, the same of which goes for the next story; The Visible Man. My word! Henry Flint's artwork is absolutely brilliant to behold. I really enjoyed the strip, and i hope we get to see more of it in the near future. Very pleased to see Strontium Dog back again. I bought the Life and Death of Johnny Alpha TPB a while ago and thoroughly enjoyed reading it. However the book ended abruptly but now i can carry on from where i left off. Very interested to see how things develope, and great to see Carlos Ezquerra's awesome artwork again, aswell as John Wagner on writing duties.

As for the additional features; the letters page was a fun read, not least because my own letter was published by the mighty Tharg! :D. The letter of the week deserves to win the title of, er, letter of the week! And the single page artwork of Death by Staples is drokking SUPERB! So Death will surely be back in 2013 to met out his 'justice' once again! It'll be interesting to see how it pans out.

This is how i would rate the stories within Prog 2013;

1. Absalom
2. The Red Seas
3. Ampney Crucis
4. Strontium Dog
5. Judge Dredd
6. The Visible Man
7. Aquila
8. Ack Ack Macaque
9. Savage

I remember when i started reading the prog ABC Warriors was my least favourite story, however toward the end it ended up being one of my favourite. So theres nothing to stop Savage going the same way (another Pat Mills story incidentally!).

So all in all it was a fantastic prog. Yes not as strong as previous progs but what is? A 'weak' prog is still more enjoyable and head and shoulders above the majority of mediocre crap being published right now. A great read with my first introduction to other awesome worlds and characters. Very much looking forward to the next prog, oh and the Meg is just a few days away too! Happy days!

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 15/12/2012 1:21:20 PM >

(in reply to matthewforan)
Post #: 1015
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 17/12/2012 10:56:46 AM   
BudBaxter

quote:

Had to get this as it features my favourite character (Frank Castle) and they have Steve Dillon on art duties.

Just read this. Thought it was pretty damn good, although not being up on the Marvel Universe, I was a bit confused at the sudden appearance of a certain character on the final page

Spoilers: I had no idea that General Ross was the Red Hulk until I did a bit of googling!

Fantastic art by Dillon too.

(in reply to indysgill)
Post #: 1016
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 27/12/2012 5:54:21 PM   
Nexus Wookie

Leviathan

On Christmas Day, i finished reading a very extraordinary comic. The comic book in name was Leviathan by Ian Edginton and Matt 'D'israeli' Brooker. I had known about it for a while but never got round to reading it. However that all changed as i sat down to read it.

Ian Edginton first came to my attention via 2000AD and Brass Sun; a beautiful steam punk comic serial which he wrote (chapter 1 of which has just finished at time of writing) complemented by I.N.J Culbards superb artwork. And D'israeli also came to my attention thanks to his work on Dirty Frank for 2000AD too. I find his artwork hugely appealing; its quite unlike anything i have seen before. His style from the way he draws his characters to the surroundings is both intriguing and mesmerising to behold.

The story opens in 1928, with the old Pathe film reel style panel depicting the christening of the Leviathan by the royal family and the Prime Minister Stanley Baldwin. Its clear that the ship is modelled on the Titanic, but far more eye catching and vast. The name Leviathan truly is a fitting name; it is less a ship and more a floating city. The two page spread by D'israeli in the begining showing the breadth and scope of the Leviathan is truly breath-taking to behold. There are towering sky scrapers, houses, parks,fields, zoo's...nothing is uncatered for in this mile long ship.

The story then forwards 20 years and the first introduction to our protagonist; Detective Sargeant Lament. We learn that he is a widower, having lost his wife to childbirth. We soon gather from his thoughts that the Leviathan never arrived at its destination of New York. It has been stuck in limbo; the sea is lifeless, and the sun is not visible above the sickly skies. No one knows where they are and why the ship still has fuel and lighting although both should have run out a long time ago. The ship is segregated into classes, with the rich at the top and the poor in the lower levels and steerage. Food is rationed. Crime is rampant in the lower levels. Suicides have become almost epidemic; it is not hard to see why people have lost hope. But why has this happened? Why have they come to be trapped in this hellish pergatory? We soon find out as Detective Lament is called to a meeting by the captain of the Leviathan. Here we are introduced to key characters, such as Sir William Ashbless who is the architect of the ship. A vain and unlikeable man with a deep dark secret. A secret which may hold the key to unravelling the mystery of the Leviathan.

After being tasked with uncovering the murders, Lament makes his way toward the bowel of the ship. A descent to hell almost literally as we soon find out. The lower levels conceal a city within a city, bustling with drunks, prostitutes and killers. The one page panel showing these dangerous quarters is superb. He soon teams up with a 'policewoman' named Sky (look out for the homage to Judge Dredd!) who accompanies him to the very heart of the Leviathan wherin they comes face to face with an ancient evil. And ultimately uncover the reason behind the Leviathans plight. That panel with the big reveal is simply stupendous to behold. To say too much would be to spoil it, suffice to say it is a jaw dropping reveal. The detail in the artwork by D'israeli i have to say again, is breath-taking. Absolutely beautiful to behold. It is not hard to see why he is so highly regarded by fans and peers alike.

One if not the only criticism i would have with the comic is that its too damn short! A sentiment shared by almost everyone who has read it. But, you can argue part of the reason why Leviathan is such a joy to read and discover is because of the short length. You do not feel lumbered down with long expositional moments. A great deal about the characters is revealed just by their looks or a few lines. Our introduction to Detective Lament for instance is expertly done by Edginton and D'israeli. Ashbless is also another example when the reader is almost automatically suspicious of him.

But another key character in the comic has to be the Leviathan herself. The motif of the eye is quite prevalent on the ships design and integrated in the dress codes of the stewards/ guards. Of course we learn more about the 'Masonic' eye iconography later on as Lament goes to the engine room. Ian Edginton writes in his excellent foreword that he wanted to make the story 'The Shining's Overlook Hotel' at sea, and he has succeeded.

The brief nature of the main story is compensated in the comic with other tales related to the Leviathan (released in 2000AD comic sometime after the original had been serialised). First among them is 'Chosen Son' (from 2000AD Prog. 2005). Its a really superb tale which ties in with the main story. It shows a 14 year old boy working in steerage. He is bullied by work mates and finds it hard to deal with the pressures of work. One night he cries to God for help, but something else comes answering his cries...

McLean's Last Case (from Prog.1465) is the second story. I really enjoyed reading this. We find Lament talking to a steward about the name on a beer label; Captain McLean. The steward then talks about McLean's legendary exploit aboard the Leviathan and how he delved into the ships dangerous hold to retrieve bottles of whiskey. And his encounter with the 'Stokers' (Leviathan's bogeymen). Lament finds the whole tale a bit far flung and hokey. But the brilliant last panel shows otherwise!

Beyond the Blue Horizon (Prog.1466) is a poignant little tale about a woman who tasks herself with flying the mail plane to see if she can find hope for the rest of the crew. However the Leviathan has other plans.

The Captain's Log is mainly wordless with two, double page spreads of the captains writing desk. We see his diary and the entries he had made in various intervals, mainly the begining of the ships 20 year limbo, and toward the end. Its nice to compare the panels to see the change which has taken place, with the items on his desk whether the whiskey bottle or the photo of his wife. Its a nice idea and D'israeli's artwork is beautiful.

These tales help to enrich the world of Leviathan and are a welcome addition. I would love to maybe see some more tales from the Leviathan in the future, the world is very rich and brimming with idea's. I must add that the presentation of the book itself was superb. The cover was very 'felt' like and smooth, and the quality of the paper was very fine; helping to bring alive D'Israeli's magnificent black and white artwork. Rebellion's books are always top quality but Leviathan felt that extra bit special even for a paperback. Overall Leviathan was a joy to read. So much so infact that its probably crept into my top 20 favourite comic books of all time.

5/5 *****

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 28/12/2012 9:53:04 PM >

(in reply to BudBaxter)
Post #: 1017
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 27/12/2012 7:02:01 PM   
sanchia

Glad you enjoyed it. I see you had the same critique I had,

Presently I am reading

< Message edited by sanchia -- 27/12/2012 7:03:05 PM >

Nothing to see here.

Post #: 1018
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 27/12/2012 7:21:28 PM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

Glad you enjoyed it. I see you had the same critique I had,

Lol! Damn i forgot to thank both yourself and furrybastard (where is he by the way?) for bringing Leviathan to my attention. So cheers mate!

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 1019
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 27/12/2012 7:37:31 PM   
sanchia

Not a problem. I am glad to recommend comics which are great. Sadly I am finding them slightly harder to find nowadays.

Nothing to see here.

Post #: 1020
Page:   <<   < prev  32 33 [34] 35 36   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Bookworms >> The Comic Shack >> RE: What comic book are you reading right now? Page: <<   < prev  32 33 [34] 35 36   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI