Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: What comic book are you reading right now?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Bookworms >> The Comic Shack >> RE: What comic book are you reading right now? Page: <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 20/7/2012 9:22:06 AM   
Nexus Wookie

I'm reading Judge Dredd Case File 03 (thanks to the recommendation by furrybastard) and I have to say its been an absolute joy to read! Some of the stuff in there is absolutely hilarious! Like a criminal getting a life sentence with hard labour breaking down....with JOY! He's finally able to work! I love the stories involving Dredd's 'Wobot'! There's a lot to get through but its worth the effort and time!

Now, on the other hand, I have Elektra Assassin by Frank Miller: i'll be honest i've read some really complex and mindboggling comics in my time, but WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! I can't get my head round it! I would love to hear the thought's of anyone who's read it - and what you thought of it!

I also re-read Preacher the other day - an absolutely hilarious read from start to finish; you can never get bored with this stuff!

As for Akira, i'll forward my thoughts soon!

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 20/7/2012 9:23:38 AM >

My blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

(in reply to furrybastard)
Post #: 751
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 21/7/2012 5:03:49 AM   
furrybastard

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nexus Wookie

I'm reading Judge Dredd Case File 03 (thanks to the recommendation by furrybastard) and I have to say its been an absolute joy to read! Some of the stuff in there is absolutely hilarious! Like a criminal getting a life sentence with hard labour breaking down....with JOY! He's finally able to work! I love the stories involving Dredd's 'Wobot'! There's a lot to get through but its worth the effort and time!

That's the volume with the first appearance of Judge Death, I believe? It's a fun read, a lot of short stories that show you the breadth of different stories you can tell with Dredd and Mega City-One. If you're looking for something meatier, I'd recommend Case Files 04 for The Judge Child Quest (a humour-laced Dredd epic) or Case Files 05 which has Block War and the complete Apocalypse War (the definitive Dredd epic!) And Judge Dredd: America is soon to be reprinted; it's one of my favourite comics ever.

quote:

Now, on the other hand, I have Elektra Assassin by Frank Miller: i'll be honest i've read some really complex and mindboggling comics in my time, but WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?! I can't get my head round it! I would love to hear the thought's of anyone who's read it - and what you thought of it!

It's generally considered one of the greats of the 80s but honestly, I hated it when I read it last year. The verbose caption boxes filled with broken narration really got on my nerves and though the art is extremely impressive taken on its own, I don't think it works so well in telling what is a fairly linear superhero story. For me it took some of the stylistic elements of DKR and Ronin to their worst extremes.

< Message edited by furrybastard -- 21/7/2012 5:04:07 AM >

(in reply to Nexus Wookie)
Post #: 752
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 21/7/2012 8:38:18 AM   
sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: furrybastard

quote:

It's generally considered one of the greats of the 80s but honestly, I hated it when I read it last year. The verbose caption boxes filled with broken narration really got on my nerves and though the art is extremely impressive taken on its own, I don't think it works so well in telling what is a fairly linear superhero story. For me it took some of the stylistic elements of DKR and Ronin to their worst extremes.

I agree completely. there is a pretty straightforward story in there somewhere but the presentation is so messy it just puts me off.

Nothing to see here.

Post #: 753
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 21/7/2012 9:56:12 AM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

quote:

quote:

I agree completely. there is a pretty straightforward story in there somewhere but the presentation is so messy it just puts me off.

Thank's for your thought's guys - glad to know i'm not the only one having concern's about Elektra assassin. But having said that - I will still try to finish it. Maybe it will make things clearer (which I doubt!).

As for Judge Dredd, thanks for your tips fb - I 'll definitely check ''em out! I have to say this again, but really enjoying Case File 03! I don't know why I didn't read it earlier!

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 21/7/2012 10:02:00 AM >

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 754
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 21/7/2012 5:02:17 PM   
furrybastard

quote:

As for Judge Dredd, thanks for your tips fb - I 'll definitely check ''em out! I have to say this again, but really enjoying Case File 03! I don't know why I didn't read it earlier!

The Case Files are great. They can really be read in any order you want. I've got all 19 of them!

I've always split Dredd into two chronological camps: there's the more 'classic' Dredd and then modern Dredd. Modern Dredd starts with 'America' in the 90s where Wagner takes the series in a slightly new direction and moved away from the 'mega-epics' like Apocalypse War/Necropolis etc. There's also a middle section there with stories written by people like Garth Ennis, Mark Millar and Grant Morrison that are better off forgotten. Even Ennis admits he couldn't get a handle on the character (though I think some of his stories are decent enough, mainly the more serious stories he did).

If it ain't written by John Wagner (or TB Grover, the pseudonym for Wagner and Alan Grant!) then it ain't Dredd! I'd also recommend Strontium Dog if you're looking for more 2000AD stuff.

Post #: 755
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 21/7/2012 7:16:37 PM   
Nexus Wookie

quote:

quote:

The Case Files are great. They can really be read in any order you want. I've got all 19 of them!

I've always split Dredd into two chronological camps: there's the more 'classic' Dredd and then modern Dredd. Modern Dredd starts with 'America' in the 90s where Wagner takes the series in a slightly new direction and moved away from the 'mega-epics' like Apocalypse War/Necropolis etc. There's also a middle section there with stories written by people like Garth Ennis, Mark Millar and Grant Morrison that are better off forgotten. Even Ennis admits he couldn't get a handle on the character (though I think some of his stories are decent enough, mainly the more serious stories he did).

If it ain't written by John Wagner (or TB Grover, the pseudonym for Wagner and Alan Grant!) then it ain't Dredd! I'd also recommend Strontium Dog if you're looking for more 2000AD stuff.

Wow! 19! Thats a lot of Dredd! I'd love to read the more recent stories too, and stuff like 2000 AD, and the one you mentioned, Judge Dredd: America i'm really keen to get my hand's on those! But one thing at a time eh! I'll finish file 03, then probably 05 and then move on to the other stuff. The Dredd reading catalogue is huge! I must say that once you start reading - you immediately start falling in love with the whole world where the stories take place in!

< Message edited by Nexus Wookie -- 21/7/2012 7:20:20 PM >

Post #: 756
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 26/7/2012 4:07:53 PM   
Harry Tuttle

I finally got round to reading the New 52 Batman titles. Well, when I say Batman titles I mean Batman, Dark Knight, Detective Comics, Batman & Robin and Nightwing. I also read a Birds of Prey and a Batgirl Court of owls tie in.

I'm not going to bother complaining about the continuity in the New 52 because it's been covered on here by people far more knowledgable about the character than me but I've mostly really enjoyed the first 11 issues of the titles. I enjoyed the Court of Owls, the ties to the Graysons and Haly's circus were cleverly handled IMO and for the most part it was an engaging story. Not sure about the revelation at the end but it's plausible in this new continuity I guess.

Of the reboot I'm most impressed by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo's contributions to the core Batman comic and Tony Daniels work on Detective Comic is pretty impressive. I'm not sold on the art in the Dark Knight titles though, I dunno, everything feels a bit chunky but the Arkham breakout and subsequent fear toxin plot has been pretty good and the nature or nurture stuff going on in Batman & Robin is alright as well. I dunno, I thought Damien Wayne was a better Robin to Grayson's Batman than he is to Bruce's. They seemed to have a better dynamic.

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

Post #: 757
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 26/7/2012 6:54:46 PM   
furrybastard

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle I dunno, I thought Damien Wayne was a better Robin to Grayson's Batman than he is to Bruce's. They seemed to have a better dynamic.

I wish they'd kept Grayson as Batman for much longer. Pretty tired of the dark n' gloomy Bruce Wayne that's been around for two decades now. It was nice to see someone a bit more nuanced in the cowl, someone who was still getting to grips with being Batman and actually being a detective. And you're right, his relationship with Damian as Robin was great fun and much more interesting than the Bruce/Damian dynamic to a large extent.

< Message edited by furrybastard -- 26/7/2012 6:59:18 PM >

(in reply to Harry Tuttle)
Post #: 758
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 26/7/2012 7:27:56 PM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle I dunno, I thought Damien Wayne was a better Robin to Grayson's Batman than he is to Bruce's. They seemed to have a better dynamic.

I wish they'd kept Grayson as Batman for much longer. Pretty tired of the dark n' gloomy Bruce Wayne that's been around for two decades now. It was nice to see someone a bit more nuanced in the cowl, someone who was still getting to grips with being Batman and actually being a detective. And you're right, his relationship with Damian as Robin was great fun and much more interesting than the Bruce/Damian dynamic to a large extent.

Yeah, trying to one up someone that used to be in your shoes has much more scope for fun than trying to win your father's approval. The best thing about the current Batman & Robin run is Damian trying to beat each of the old Robins at something they're good at.

I've recently been reading quite a bit of pre New 52 Detective Comics from right after Battle for The Cowl and I really liked the different take on the Caped Crusader. I'd read Grant Morrison's Batman & Robin run so I was familiar with Grayson in the cape but not really by himself. I loved that Two Face suspected straight away that this was a different Batman due to the fact Dick was having fun in the role. A bit more of that would have been nice.

< Message edited by Harry Tuttle -- 27/7/2012 1:19:08 AM >

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Post #: 759
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 27/7/2012 3:09:00 PM   
kata

Pretty good so far.

XBL: GeneralLee79
PSN: GeneralLee_UK
Steam: GeneralLee_uk

Lovely detective work.

"Don't buy wigs that come off at the wrong time"

Post #: 760
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 27/7/2012 3:37:56 PM   
Sleazy

Been looking forward to this, I've read every TF comic since number 1 (and still have them), its been rebooted many times in the last 20 years but this one starts from where the original 80s run ended. Note its number 81 (the original Marvel run ended at 80). Its weird as they are referring to things I havent thought about in years, they literally have followed up the story that ended 20 years ago.

< Message edited by Sleazy -- 27/7/2012 3:39:46 PM >

Gamertag: Sleazycome

PSN ID: Sleazytoon

(in reply to kata)
Post #: 761
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 28/7/2012 8:25:09 PM   
kata

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sleazy

Been looking forward to this, I've read every TF comic since number 1 (and still have them), its been rebooted many times in the last 20 years but this one starts from where the original 80s run ended. Note its number 81 (the original Marvel run ended at 80). Its weird as they are referring to things I havent thought about in years, they literally have followed up the story that ended 20 years ago.

I fancy that, is there any way I could find the original 80 nowadays?

Lovely detective work.

(in reply to Sleazy)
Post #: 762
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 28/7/2012 8:52:41 PM   
Zaphod121

Read/finished these over the past week or so...

The Sandman was amazing, really unique like no comic I've read, the last issue (which I read twice) I found especially interesting. Y: the Last Man is always great, and Morning Glories was a real surprise, didn't expect to love that as much as I did, a lot of fun to read. Civil War I thought was rubbish, it was never compelling and I found characters who I usually love boring, I felt like underneath the brilliant art there was nothing to it.

"Everyone wins. Except Abed. But, you know, not everyone can win"

My Brothers Web-Series

My YouTube Channel

(in reply to kata)
Post #: 763
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 29/7/2012 5:38:18 PM   
directorscut

If these truly are the greatest Superman stories ever told then may God help Superman.

None of them are bad, but none of them are great either and for an iconic character like Superman you'd expect more than this.

There are two versions of his origins story - the original and one by John Byrne - neither of which come close to the origin in Superman: The Movie.

The best stories, in my opinion, are The Exile at the Edge of Eternity and Return to Krypton. Both of which aren't really Superman stories but "What ifs" surrounding his and Krypton's influence.

Also, Krypto - lol. What were they smoking back then?

Member of the TMNT 1000 Club.

(in reply to Zaphod121)
Post #: 764
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 29/7/2012 6:34:09 PM   
sanchia

quote:

ORIGINAL: kata

Pretty good so far.

I thoroughly enjoyed those until Brubaker left.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to kata)
Post #: 765
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 29/7/2012 10:42:34 PM   
Nexus Wookie

ELEPHANTMEN VOLUME 1: WOUNDED ANIMALS

I fiinished reading Elephantmen Volume 1: Wounded Animals, and I have to say that it is absolutely brilliant! One of the most awesome titles released by Image comics in recent year's.

The story is about a group of animal/human hybrid's created by a mad japanese scientist Nikken. His organisation MAPPO takes embryo's from African animal's, Hippo's, Elephant's, Rhino's and so on and genetically engineer's them and implant's them in host's (kidnapped African women) and breed's the hybrid's from birth, indoctrinating them and making them into 'weapon's of mass destruction'. However, Nikken is arrested years later and the hybrid's are taken into care. The world sympathises for their plight and they are 'released' into society where most take up work, whether working for the goverment or other trades. However, it's not as easy as that. Most of the Elephantmen (which they have been named) suffer from traumatic flashback's. They find it hard to intrigate into a society which fear's them. But they are far from animal's - they are individual's with their own identities and dream's, aspiration's and fear's.

The main character's we are introduced to in this volume are Ebony Hide (the Elephant hybrid), Obadiah (Rhino) and Hip Flask (Hippo).

The comic has been compared to Blade Runner, and it isn't hard to see why. Moritat's magnificent imagery is evocative of Ridley Scott's sci-fi noir masterpiece. The opening issue immediately set's the tone of the book. We see Ebony Hide; the elephant hybrid, coming out of Hooter's, a restaurant in the rain soaked noirish distant future of Los Angeles 2259. A girl callled Savannah decides to befriend him. Due to her age she does not feel afraid of Ebony, and starts asking him question's; ''do you pick your nose?'' inquires the girl, '' I don't need to, I can put my nose in my mouth'' he replies as he roles his trunk up to his mouth. Amused by his action's, she too attempts the same. It's a beautiful opening, showing the fear's of the Elephantemen (Savannah's mum finds her and scold's her for talking to Ebony before threatening him) and the hope which is implied by Savannah. She leaves a drawing for Ebony - a symbol of their friendship. A symbol of friendship and hope in a world gone mad.

Richard Starkings has created a fresh, unique take on the pulp science fiction genre. This comic is unlike any other I have seen or read. As I have said already, the artwork by Moritat and Ladronn is breath taking and beautiful to behold at times. And Starkings writing is very heartfelt and funny. But there are very dark moment's in the comic too, like the scene of a mass shallow grave where hundred's of women (the host's) and Elephantmen (those who died in war or initiation to war) are buried by MAPPO. It show's the absolute insanity and horror of man. The depths that man can plunge to for money and power. I also love the last issue in the volume, we again have Savannah but this time interracting with the likeable Hip Flask. He tell's her a story about a pirate called 'Stoneheart' who plunder's and pillages through the seven sea's for greed. But his life is turned upside down when he find's a fairy inside a bottle. Ultimately it leads to heartbreak and regret's and it's clear to see that the story is modelled on Flask's own life. It is a beautifully drawn issue and show's the richness of the world in this comic. It reminded me of Neil Gaiman's Sandman epic.

There's 7 issue's in total, with an additional '0' issue aswell! There's also a lot of 'piecemeal' stories which enrich this amazing futuristic world. And there is not one issue which can be deemed poor, all of it is help's the reader to further immerse themselves into the stunning sci-fi settings, lives of the character's, and the conflict which rages between each and every one of them. Not to mention the fear and contempt the outside world hold towards them.

Wookie's tip: keep an eye out for Moritat's homage to Tintin inside Savannah's 'Deckard-esque' apartment!

The presentation of this TPB is breath-taking to say the least! It is possibly the best trade I have bought. The whole volume is very chunky, and the pages are glossed card and makes it feel all the more valuable. And the extra's are something else entirely, it's like a comic book version of a Guillermo Del Toro DVD/Blu-Ray - the content's and the extra's are that special! I love the artwork section. Most of the time the art section at the back of a trade is almost like an afterthought, but not here! Starkings takes us through the art by Moritat and other's. It's an excellent overview, and especially mouthwatering for a comicbook geek like myself when we get to see Moritat's homage to Blade Runner and Taxi Driver, or Dave Gibbon's concept art which show's the Elephantmen in a Watchmen pose! And that's not all, because we get an excellent 36 page essay on British Pulp (sci-fi) comic's of the 70's and 80's by Starkings! It has page after page of coloured outlay's from comic's and magazine from those period's which is a brilliant and fascinating read indeed! (these were collected originally from the individual issues specifically for this volume). And at the end, we get Starkings pick of the best comic artist's, from Brian Bolland to Chris Weston. These extra's are a very nice (and funny) read!

This comic-book is an absolute gem. And I urge eveyone who's a comic fan, or sci-fan or pulp sci-fi fan to give it a read! I cannot wait to get my hand's on Volume 2!

ELEPHANTMEN VOLUME 1: WOUNDED ANIMALS ***** 5/5

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 766
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 30/7/2012 1:39:17 PM   
Sleazy

quote:

quote:

The originals have been reprinted a few times. Titan books reprinted the entire run across a load of TPBs. Then theres the Marvel UK stuff whuch they also reprinted (and was better imo).

You really dont need to start from issue 1 though. The final few books should do it -Primal Scream, Matrix Quest, All Fall Down, End Of The Road.

As for finding other comics, its all about eBay or Amazon, I'm sure theres digital scans knocking about too.

Gamertag: Sleazycome

PSN ID: Sleazytoon

(in reply to kata)
Post #: 767
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 31/7/2012 11:18:59 AM   
kata

quote:

quote:

quote:

The originals have been reprinted a few times. Titan books reprinted the entire run across a load of TPBs. Then theres the Marvel UK stuff whuch they also reprinted (and was better imo).

You really dont need to start from issue 1 though. The final few books should do it -Primal Scream, Matrix Quest, All Fall Down, End Of The Road.

As for finding other comics, its all about eBay or Amazon, I'm sure theres digital scans knocking about too.

Cheers Sleazy, much appreciated.

Lovely detective work.

(in reply to Sleazy)
Post #: 768
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 6/8/2012 9:14:04 AM   
sanchia

Nothing to see here.

Post #: 769
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 6/8/2012 8:40:43 PM   
furrybastard

quote:

But... but how?!

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 770
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 6/8/2012 8:47:19 PM   
sanchia

I bought it off Ebay a while ago.

I have all the published Titan ones. I got lucky I was bidding on one which went up to 110 and the next week I got this one for 8.

They don't come up very often though.

Nothing to see here.

Post #: 771
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 7/8/2012 8:57:08 AM   
furrybastard

I have some of the original 2000ADs that feature Zenith but not anywhere close to a complete run. It's a real shame. I wonder will Morrison budge in the rights battle one of these days; I'm sure Steve Yeowell would appreciate it too!

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 772
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 7/8/2012 6:09:23 PM   
sanchia

Sadly they never published Phase four which if I remember was quite a clever ending.

Nothing to see here.

Post #: 773
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 7/8/2012 6:47:18 PM   
furrybastard

quote:

Sadly they never published Phase four which if I remember was quite a clever ending.

From what I can remember, Zenith seems to be the source for a lot of Morrison's story ideas that he would later go on to use again in his superhero work for DC. I've read some speculation that that's why he doesn't want it reprinted; I'm not so sure though. I actually asked one of the 2000AD guys at Comic-Con a few years ago about whether they'll ever reprint it and he just shrugged and said "We'd love to. You'll have to talk to Grant Morrison though." I think the contracts from Fleetway back then were a bit of a mess and since Rebellion bought 2000AD back in 2000 or whenever, they haven't been able to sort it out (Luke Kirby is also in a bit of a no man's land).

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 774
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 7/8/2012 7:34:16 PM   
sanchia

Did Summer Magic ever finish? I seem to remember it getting to a certain point then stopping?

Nothing to see here.

Post #: 775
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 8/8/2012 2:08:43 AM   
furrybastard

quote:

Did Summer Magic ever finish? I seem to remember it getting to a certain point then stopping?

Pretty sure it did. I don't think the series ever had a definitive ending as such, as McKenzie had a falling out with Fleetway or someone attached to them. There were definitely more series after Summer Magic though; I have all the ones from Prog 800 onwards (around the time I started reading 2000AD!).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_McKenzie#Comics

EDIT: Some articles here on the matter!

Interview with John Ridgway (artist on Luke Kirby): CLICK
Time Magazine: The Boys Who Might've Been Harry Potter (CLICK)
Luke Kirby thread on 2000AD Online (CLICK) ..... (Also plenty of talk on Zenith in this one too!)

So there seems to be a lot of confusion about the contracts and a bit of a falling out between the original creators on the series. Probably doesn't help (or does it!?) that McKenzie was editor of 2000AD at the time and commissioning his own work under pseudonyms

< Message edited by furrybastard -- 8/8/2012 2:24:58 AM >

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 776
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 9/8/2012 8:02:54 PM   
furrybastard

The best Batman comic on the stands, in my opinion. A lot more fun and action-packed than the core title. The last issue had Damian taking down all the previous Robins just to prove that he's the best one!

< Message edited by furrybastard -- 9/8/2012 8:04:25 PM >

Post #: 777
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 9/8/2012 8:14:01 PM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

The best Batman comic on the stands, in my opinion. A lot more fun and action-packed than the core title. The last issue had Damian taking down all the previous Robins just to prove that he's the best one!

Yeah that was great.

I prefer Snyder's Batman myself. There's not much in it but if I could only read one Batman monthly it'd be that (it's the only one I've started buying anyway). This month's issue is really good, I can see Harper Row becoming an important character.

I won't get to read issue 12 of Batman and Robin till my Nephew's done with his copy though .

I caught up with Swamp Thing over the last few days. I can't wait till the Issue #0 gubbins is over with and the Rotworld crossover begins properly. Snyder and Lemire are easily 2 of the most exciting writers (along with Brian K Vaughan) in the business at the moment so I'm expecting great things.

< Message edited by Harry Tuttle -- 9/8/2012 8:16:25 PM >

Acting...Naturaaal

Post #: 778
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 12/8/2012 2:24:33 PM   
jcthefirst

Can't wait til the storm actually hits.

@Jonny_C85

My Movie Blog | My Other Various Rantings Blog

Post #: 779
RE: What comic book are you reading right now? - 17/8/2012 12:00:50 PM   
Chojin

The end is close! Herr Starr has definitely been the most consistently funny character in the series. At first I was expecting him to be a 'big bad' type character and was disappointed when he seemed to fail all of the time as he wasn't perceived as a threat but I soon realised it's great to see what accident will befall him next, he's the underdog to root for.

I don't want to go too in depth as I wouldn't want to spoil the series for anyone wanting to read it but the post-dog bite toilet scene had me in hysterics. The dry humor with Starr is just brilliantly written. I wonder what will happen to him next in the remaining 6 or so issues, there isn't much of him left but his personality is 100% intact.

...best character in the whole series by a country mile.

http://chojin.devour.org - Mixes, Contact, Etc
XBL/PSN - Chojin22000

Post #: 780
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Bookworms >> The Comic Shack >> RE: What comic book are you reading right now? Page: <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI