Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

New Stills From Pixar's Brave

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Stills From Pixar's Brave Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Stills From Pixar's Brave - 14/11/2011 5:28:22 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Nice to see - 14/11/2011 5:28:22 PM   
loafroaster

Janet Devlin getting work.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 14/11/2011 8:58:29 PM   
nigh

I point to _The Secret of Kells_ and I point to _Song of the Sea_ (not yet out). That is all.

Post #: 3
RE: - 15/11/2011 10:49:15 AM   
Buddy Ackerman

The characters themselves look a lot more cartoony than usual Pixar folk but then I thought The Incredibles' character designs were an off-putting departure at first and that turned out to be their greatest work (challenged only by WALL-E for me). And the trailer just oozes with lush, atmospheric animation so I have high hopes for this.

"If you were in my toilet bowl, I wouldn't bother flushing it. My bathmat means more to me than you!"

(in reply to nigh)
Post #: 4
- 15/11/2011 6:59:21 PM   
evildave69

It looks beautiful. Yes, the characters may look a bit cartoony but, as it's been rightly pointed out, the characters in The Incredibles did as well and that was brilliant (my personal Pixar favourite) not to mention Up, which took cartoony characteristics even further and still resulted in a truly wonderful, funny and deeply moving film. I have absolutely no doubt that this will be something special. Even with the most cartoony looking characters Pixar have an uncanny ability to produce realistic expression and emotion, and if the voice work is as good as the cast suggests, this will be up there with their best.

Post #: 5
- 18/11/2011 12:12:16 AM   
jameshrave

Why is the guy who should obviously be played by Peter Capaldi not played by Peter Capaldi?

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Stills From Pixar's Brave Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI