Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

New Agent Coulson Short Online

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Agent Coulson Short Online Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Agent Coulson Short Online - 17/10/2011 10:26:33 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Coulson!! - 17/10/2011 10:26:34 AM   
Holbydude

Love the short. Role on the next one!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 17/10/2011 11:16:11 AM   
MrsG

Coulson needs his own film.

That's all I have to say.

Post #: 3
Should you folks at Empire be linking us to these!!! - 17/10/2011 11:22:16 AM   
potemkin1925

These shorts are BluRay/DVD exclusives and this (and the previous The Consultant) are clearly not being posted by Marvel.

Such carry on may affect future Coulson Adventures. And the world needs more Coulson.

More Wookie. More Coulson.

Post #: 4
RE: Should you folks at Empire be linking us to these!!! - 17/10/2011 11:35:15 AM   
superdan

MOAR AGENT COULSON!

(in reply to potemkin1925)
Post #: 5
RE: Should you folks at Empire be linking us to these!!! - 17/10/2011 11:40:44 AM   
JIm R

Having seen the previous short on the Thor blu-ray, the new sequence does not tie in with the original ending seen in The Incredible Hulk, not sure if this means that Abomination is to appear in The Avengers or not or it's such someone ignoring contunuity to suit the development of The Avengers.

< Message edited by JIm R -- 17/10/2011 11:41:53 AM >

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 6
- 17/10/2011 11:41:07 AM   
clarkkent

SURELY this can only end with Coulson getting his own film, or at the very least CO STARRING in the Black Widow flick. Also, the ROXXON reference is why Marvel has done such a fantastic job of making their properties into movies.

Post #: 7
RE: Moar Agent Coulson!!! - 17/10/2011 11:50:25 AM   
potemkin1925

I agree your statement, but not your poor spelling!!!

I think an Agent Coulson TV series is the way to go.

Though, Empire would link us to torrents and kill it in its first season.

I am really disappointed in Empire supporting piracy. :(

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 8
RE: Moar Agent Coulson!!! - 17/10/2011 12:35:07 PM   
Rgirvan44

I have been wanting a Couslon: Agent of SHIELD movie for a while now. I hope these mini shorts are hints towards that path.

I want to see him deal with his family life, helping his son do his homework, while also juggling the problems of working with, and fighting, superheroes.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to potemkin1925)
Post #: 9
kick-ass - 17/10/2011 12:39:11 PM   
megank13

I loveee Agent Coulson, I've loved his role since Iron Man...he can stand against huge actors like RDJ & make his role memorable :D he should get his own show...I'd watch it definitely!

Post #: 10
RE: Should you folks at Empire be linking us to these!!! - 17/10/2011 1:51:21 PM   
Emyr Thy King

quote:

ORIGINAL: JIm R

Having seen the previous short on the Thor blu-ray, the new sequence does not tie in with the original ending seen in The Incredible Hulk, not sure if this means that Abomination is to appear in The Avengers or not or it's such someone ignoring contunuity to suit the development of The Avengers.

If you're just referring to "The Consultant"; the preview of it did not make sense as they were talking about finding someone who was abrasive enough to wind-up up General Ross for some unspecified purpose. However, after having seen the whole thing, it appears SHIELD is under the direction of the U.N Security Council and they ordered SHIELD through Nick Fury to acquire Abomination and to be used as an 'operative' of some kind. As he was formerly a very highly-trained, decorated and respected soldier and all the carnage could be blamed on the Hulk. Even though Fury knew that it was the Abomination who was out of control. And so it's Fury's way of disregarding the Security Council's order without being directly insubordinate. As for this latest one. I doesn't really detract form anything and it's an amusing detour for Coulson. Seeing as Marvel is releasing this material before the big Avengers film, it could hint at Coulson having a greater role in the proceedings in particular the action side of things. I certainly expected Coulson's role to be enlarged as more of these films were being released - it makes sense to show Coulson fully as it were come the time of "The Avengers". Just a last point about the UN Security Council, if you go to the IMDb cast listing for the film (click), you'll note that Jenny Agutter has been cast as a "Female council member" (may not be UN of course). My assumption is she's a UN council member and I expect the UN Security Council to be featured in the story somewhere. Perhaps we'll get a bit more about the Abomination?

< Message edited by Emyr Thy King -- 17/10/2011 1:55:04 PM >

"This whole imbroglio is epiphenomenal"...."demigogic faux egalitarianism" - Will Self

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 11
- 17/10/2011 1:58:41 PM   
loretta27

WOAH, that was SO cool! :D Looking forward to the Avengers more and more

Post #: 12
- 17/10/2011 9:47:29 PM   
nemesis prime

nice. give coulson his own film, straight to dvd if needs be. jackson's contracted for 9 avengers films, avengers being the fifth, right? four more to go and i cant see hawkeye getting his own flick...

Post #: 13
RE: - 18/10/2011 9:38:10 AM   
Wild about Wilder

Yeah I agree great eye for detail with the Roxxon name on the Petrol pump this why Marvel films beat most DC 1s hands down.
Now if only Warners would learn from this lesson if & when they ever get round to making a JLA film then maybe well see something worth shouting about.
Still not to sure about a SHIELD film as it's pretty loaded in that department right now M.I.B, M.Impossible, GI Joe, Bourne & of course Bond.

(in reply to clarkkent)
Post #: 14
Just Great - 18/10/2011 1:13:42 PM   
ericcoyle

This is actually better than the whole of Thor, a shoddy piece of work on almost every level. It is no justification that it is a "popcorn" movie. Good choices in script and production design don't actually cost anything. Add on some ropy direction from some one who should have known and done so much better and the result is a real disappointment. 3D is a load of crap and the sooner someone in Hollywood realises it the better.

Post #: 15
RE: Just Great - 12/12/2011 5:55:16 PM   
scarletsmith

Love, love, LOVE this short. Better acting (and more action, almost) than the entirety of Thor. I want an Agent Coulson movie now.

(in reply to ericcoyle)
Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Agent Coulson Short Online Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI