Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

World War Z Faces Real Gun Drama

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> World War Z Faces Real Gun Drama Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
World War Z Faces Real Gun Drama - 11/10/2011 10:26:02 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Potential Flop in the making... - 11/10/2011 10:26:02 AM   
willy2fly

I have a strong gut feeling that this film is gonna be a commercial flop for Brad Pitt. I hope not coz the book is a truly seminal piece of zombie fiction and im a massive fan of all things zombie. I just think theres too much bad press to make die hard fans of the material think twice about going the cinema to watch it and also that the subject matter will not be enough to stir neutral fans to watch it. Theres seems to be hardly any positive news about the production from top to bottom and they cant bode well.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
potential classic in the making - 25/12/2011 10:13:26 PM   
daniel martin

the troubled production of this movie should not be an indication of how the movie may turn out, when thinking of troubled productions the one movie we all think of is jaws, and look how that turned out !
plus recent movie adaptations of apocaplyptyic books have been quite good. think of the road, and no country for old men.
I have a feeling this could be a seminal movie for Brad Pitt xx

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> World War Z Faces Real Gun Drama Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI