Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 1:28:47 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

You are all aware of the Slender Man, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiMQa88o53o

Yeah I've heard of this one. Pretty creepy even if there's bugger all evidence to prove it.

SPALDRON IM TRYING TO SCARE PEOPLE. STOP BRINGING "LOGIC" INTO THIS!

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 61
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 1:32:23 PM   
Rgirvan44

Here is that sounds from hell video someone mentioned earlier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvnxeX2SQso

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 62
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 1:32:43 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yeah I've heard of this one. Pretty creepy even if there's bugger all evidence to prove it.

SPALDRON IM TRYING TO SCARE PEOPLE. STOP BRINGING "LOGIC" INTO THIS!

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 63
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 1:35:39 PM   
Rgirvan44

An angel found in Catalonia?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AveJSRL8KgQ

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 64
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 1:37:01 PM   
horribleives

quote:

quote:

I don't think they were seriously trying to claim it was real, it was just a bunch of film students pissing about.
I don't believe in anything but I do love a good scare.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 65
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 1:44:07 PM   
Joedini

You can watch Ghostwatch on youtube I believe

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 66
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 1:46:26 PM   
Happy Shrapnel

This always creeped me out........
Its been around for a while now.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article902014.ece

In John Le Mesurier's last words........

' Its All Been Rather Lovely '

Happy Trails

(in reply to Joedini)
Post #: 67
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 1:47:38 PM   
Happy Shrapnel

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/sun-exclusive/3290527/No-Place-For-Gnome.html

Thats the video....

In John Le Mesurier's last words........

' Its All Been Rather Lovely '

Happy Trails

(in reply to Happy Shrapnel)
Post #: 68
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 2:00:04 PM   
Rgirvan44

This is a famous one, but still good!

"Daddy, I had a bad dream."

You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness it's 3:23. "Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?"

"No, Daddy."

The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness of your room. "Why not sweetie?"

"Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy's skin sat up."

For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can't take your eyes off of your daughter. The covers behind you begin to shift.

(in reply to Happy Shrapnel)
Post #: 69
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 2:07:24 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

An angel found in Catalonia?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AveJSRL8KgQ

The top comment is great, "They startled the witch!"

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 70
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 2:18:36 PM   
Rgirvan44

Many classic horror icons, share common characteristics. Pale skin, dark, sunken eyes, elongated faces, sharp teeth, and the like. These images inspire horror and revulsion in many, and with good reason. The characteristics shared by these faces are imprinted in the human mind.

Many things frighten humans instinctively. The fear is natural, and does not need to be reinforced in order to terrify. The fears are species-wide, stemming from dark times in the past when lightning could mean the burning of your tree home, thunder could be the approaching gallops of a stampede, predators could hide in darkness, and heights could make poor footing lethal.
The question you have to ask yourself is this:

What happened, deep in the hidden eras before history began, that could effect the entire human race so evenly as to give the entire species a deep, instinctual, and lasting fear of pale beings with dark, sunken eyes, razor sharp teeth, and elongated faces?

Just be careful out there.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 71
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 2:26:05 PM   
matty_b

Essentially the Slender Man is a Silent, yes?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 72
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 2:28:05 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

Essentially the Slender Man is a Silent, yes?

A what now?

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 73
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 2:29:11 PM   
matty_b

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 74
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 2:31:43 PM   
Rgirvan44

Here is a nice collection of ghostly images caught on film!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 75
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 2:34:34 PM   
Hood_Man

Russian researchers in the late 1940s kept five people awake for fifteen days using an experimental gas based stimulant. They were kept in a sealed environment to carefully monitor their oxygen intake so the gas didn't kill them, since it was toxic in high concentrations. This was before closed circuit cameras so they had only microphones and 5 inch thick glass porthole sized windows into the chamber to monitor them. The chamber was stocked with books, cots to sleep on but no bedding, running water and toilet, and enough dried food to last all five for over a month.

The test subjects were political prisoners deemed enemies of the state during World War II.

Everything was fine for the first five days; the subjects hardly complained having been promised (falsely) that they would be freed if they submitted to the test and did not sleep for 30 days. Their conversations and activities were monitored and it was noted that they continued to talk about increasingly traumatic incidents in their past, and the general tone of their conversations took on a darker aspect after the 4 day mark.

After five days they started to complain about the circumstances and events that lead them to where they were and started to demonstrate severe paranoia. They stopped talking to each other and began alternately whispering to the microphones and one way mirrored portholes. Oddly they all seemed to think they could win the trust of the experimenters by turning over their comrades, the other subjects in captivity with them. At first the researchers suspected this was an effect of the gas itself...

After nine days the first of them started screaming. He ran the length of the chamber repeatedly yelling at the top of his lungs for 3 hours straight, he continued attempting to scream but was only able to produce occasional squeaks. The researchers postulated that he had physically torn his vocal cords. The most surprising thing about this behavior is how the other captives reacted to it... or rather didn't react to it. They continued whispering to the microphones until the second of the captives started to scream. The 2 non-screaming captives took the books apart, smeared page after page with their own feces and pasted them calmly over the glass portholes. The screaming promptly stopped.

So did the whispering to the microphones.

After 3 more days passed. The researchers checked the microphones hourly to make sure they were working, since they thought it impossible that no sound could be coming with 5 people inside. The oxygen consumption in the chamber indicated that all 5 must still be alive. In fact it was the amount of oxygen 5 people would consume at a very heavy level of strenuous exercise. On the morning of the 14th day the researchers did something they said they would not do to get a reaction from the captives, they used the intercom inside the chamber, hoping to provoke any response from the captives they were afraid were either dead or vegetables.

They announced: "We are opening the chamber to test the microphones step away from the door and lie flat on the floor or you will be shot. Compliance will earn one of you your immediate freedom."

To their surprise they heard a single phrase in a calm voice response: "We no longer want to be freed."

Debate broke out among the researchers and the military forces funding the research. Unable to provoke any more response using the intercom it was finally decided to open the chamber at midnight on the fifteenth day.

The chamber was flushed of the stimulant gas and filled with fresh air and immediately voices from the microphones began to object. 3 different voices began begging, as if pleading for the life of loved ones to turn the gas back on. The chamber was opened and soldiers sent in to retrieve the test subjects. They began to scream louder than ever, and so did the soldiers when they saw what was inside. Four of the five subjects were still alive, although no one could rightly call the state that any of them in 'life.'

The food rations past day 5 had not been so much as touched. There were chunks of meat from the dead test subject's thighs and chest stuffed into the drain in the center of the chamber, blocking the drain and allowing 4 inches of water to accumulate on the floor. Precisely how much of the water on the floor was actually blood was never determined. All four 'surviving' test subjects also had large portions of muscle and skin torn away from their bodies. The destruction of flesh and exposed bone on their finger tips indicated that the wounds were inflicted by hand, not with teeth as the researchers initially thought. Closer examination of the position and angles of the wounds indicated that most if not all of them were self-inflicted.

The abdominal organs below the ribcage of all four test subjects had been removed. While the heart, lungs and diaphragm remained in place, the skin and most of the muscles attached to the ribs had been ripped off, exposing the lungs through the ribcage. All the blood vessels and organs remained intact, they had just been taken out and laid on the floor, fanning out around the eviscerated but still living bodies of the subjects. The digestive tract of all four could be seen to be working, digesting food. It quickly became apparent that what they were digesting was their own flesh that they had ripped off and eaten over the course of days.

Most of the soldiers were Russian special operatives at the facility, but still many refused to return to the chamber to remove the test subjects. They continued to scream to be left in the chamber and alternately begged and demanded that the gas be turned back on, lest they fall asleep...

To everyone's surprise the test subjects put up a fierce fight in the process of being removed from the chamber. One of the Russian soldiers died from having his throat ripped out, another was gravely injured by having his testicles ripped off and an artery in his leg severed by one of the subject's teeth. Another 5 of the soldiers lost their lives if you count ones that committed suicide in the weeks following the incident.

In the struggle one of the four living subjects had his spleen ruptured and he bled out almost immediately. The medical researchers attempted to sedate him but this proved impossible. He was injected with more than ten times the human dose of a morphine derivative and still fought like a cornered animal, breaking the ribs and arm of one doctor. When heart was seen to beat for a full two minutes after he had bled out to the point there was more air in his vascular system than blood. Even after it stopped he continued to scream and flail for another 3 minutes, struggling to attack anyone in reach and just repeating the word "MORE" over and over, weaker and weaker, until he finally fell silent.

The surviving three test subjects were heavily restrained and moved to a medical facility, the two with intact vocal cords continuously begging for the gas demanding to be kept awake...

The most injured of the three was taken to the only surgical operating room that the facility had. In the process of preparing the subject to have his organs placed back within his body it was found that he was effectively immune to the sedative they had given him to prepare him for the surgery. He fought furiously against his restraints when the anesthetic gas was brought out to put him under. He managed to tear most of the way through a 4 inch wide leather strap on one wrist, even through the weight of a 200 pound soldier holding that wrist as well. It took only a little more anesthetic than normal to put him under, and the instant his eyelids fluttered and closed, his heart stopped. In the autopsy of the test subject that died on the operating table it was found that his blood had triple the normal level of oxygen. His muscles that were still attached to his skeleton were badly torn and he had broken 9 bones in his struggle to not be subdued. Most of them were from the force his own muscles had exerted on them.

The second survivor had been the first of the group of five to start screaming. His vocal cords destroyed he was unable to beg or object to surgery, and he only reacted by shaking his head violently in disapproval when the anesthetic gas was brought near him. He shook his head yes when someone suggested, reluctantly, they try the surgery without anesthetic, and did not react for the entire 6 hour procedure of replacing his abdominal organs and attempting to cover them with what remained of his skin. The surgeon presiding stated repeatedly that it should be medically possible for the patient to still be alive. One terrified nurse assisting the surgery stated that she had seen the patients mouth curl into a smile several times, whenever his eyes met hers.

When the surgery ended the subject looked at the surgeon and began to wheeze loudly, attempting to talk while struggling. Assuming this must be something of drastic importance the surgeon had a pen and pad fetched so the patient could write his message. It was simple. "Keep cutting."

The other two test subjects were given the same surgery, both without anesthetic as well. Although they had to be injected with a paralytic for the duration of the operation. The surgeon found it impossible to perform the operation while the patients laughed continuously. Once paralyzed the subjects could only follow the attending researchers with their eyes. The paralytic cleared their system in an abnormally short period of time and they were soon trying to escape their bonds. The moment they could speak they were again asking for the stimulant gas. The researchers tried asking why they had injured themselves, why they had ripped out their own guts and why they wanted to be given the gas again.

Only one response was given: "I must remain awake."

All three subject's restraints were reinforced and they were placed back into the chamber awaiting determination as to what should be done with them. The researchers, facing the wrath of their military 'benefactors' for having failed the stated goals of their project considered euthanizing the surviving subjects. The commanding officer, an ex-KGB instead saw potential, and wanted to see what would happen if they were put back on the gas. The researchers strongly objected, but were overruled.

In preparation for being sealed in the chamber again the subjects were connected to an EEG monitor and had their restraints padded for long term confinement. To everyone's surprise all three stopped struggling the moment it was let slip that they were going back on the gas. It was obvious that at this point all three were putting up a great struggle to stay awake. One of subjects that could speak was humming loudly and continuously; the mute subject was straining his legs against the leather bonds with all his might, first left, then right, then left again for something to focus on. The remaining subject was holding his head off his pillow and blinking rapidly. Having been the first to be wired for EEG most of the researchers were monitoring his brain waves in surprise. They were normal most of the time but sometimes flat lined inexplicably. It looked as if he were repeatedly suffering brain death, before returning to normal. As they focused on paper scrolling out of the brainwave monitor only one nurse saw his eyes slip shut at the same moment his head hit the pillow. His brainwaves immediately changed to that of deep sleep, then flatlined for the last time as his heart simultaneously stopped.

The only remaining subject that could speak started screaming to be sealed in now. His brainwaves showed the same flatlines as one who had just died from falling asleep. The commander gave the order to seal the chamber with both subjects inside, as well as 3 researchers. One of the named three immediately drew his gun and shot the commander point blank between the eyes, then turned the gun on the mute subject and blew his brains out as well.

He pointed his gun at the remaining subject, still restrained to a bed as the remaining members of the medical and research team fled the room. "I won't be locked in here with these things! Not with you!" he screamed at the man strapped to the table. "WHAT ARE YOU?" he demanded. "I must know!"

The subject smiled.

"Have you forgotten so easily?" The subject asked. "We are you. We are the madness that lurks within you all, begging to be free at every moment in your deepest animal mind. We are what you hide from in your beds every night. We are what you sedate into silence and paralysis when you go to the nocturnal haven where we cannot tread."

The researcher paused. Then aimed at the subject's heart and fired. The EEG flatlined as the subject weakly choked out, "So... nearly... free..."

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 76
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 2:42:36 PM   
Rgirvan44

In January 2006 in New York, the patient of a well-known psychiatrist draws the face of a man that has been repeatedly appearing in her dreams. In more than one occasion that man has given her advice on her private life. The woman swears she has never met the man in her life.

That portrait lies forgotten on the psychiatrist's desk for a few days until one day another patient recognizes that face and says that the man has often visited him in his dreams. He also claims he has never seen that man in his waking life.

The psychiatrist decides to send the portrait to some of his colleagues that have patients with recurrent dreams. Within a few months, four patients recognize the man as a frequent presence in their own dreams. All the patients refer to him as THIS MAN.

From January 2006 until today, at least 2000 people have claimed they have seen this man in their dreams, in many cities all over the world: Los Angeles, Berlin, Sao Paulo, Tehran, Beijing, Rome, Barcelona, Stockholm, Paris, New Dehli, Moskow etc.

For more info go to

http://www.thisman.org/

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 77
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 3:18:07 PM   
Rgirvan44

The Ghost Car ladies and gentlemen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICVRSoiDLeE

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 78
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 3:20:30 PM   
Rgirvan44

Lesson: Do not pick up people late at night. No matter if you think they will be cute girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci_WQax-loM&feature=related

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 79
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 3:24:45 PM   
Timon

quote:

In January 2006 in New York, the patient of a well-known psychiatrist draws the face of a man that has been repeatedly appearing in her dreams. In more than one occasion that man has given her advice on her private life. The woman swears she has never met the man in her life.

That portrait lies forgotten on the psychiatrist's desk for a few days until one day another patient recognizes that face and says that the man has often visited him in his dreams. He also claims he has never seen that man in his waking life.

The psychiatrist decides to send the portrait to some of his colleagues that have patients with recurrent dreams. Within a few months, four patients recognize the man as a frequent presence in their own dreams. All the patients refer to him as THIS MAN.

From January 2006 until today, at least 2000 people have claimed they have seen this man in their dreams, in many cities all over the world: Los Angeles, Berlin, Sao Paulo, Tehran, Beijing, Rome, Barcelona, Stockholm, Paris, New Dehli, Moskow etc.

For more info go to

http://www.thisman.org/

This sounds like a case for Fringe division.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 80
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 3:28:20 PM   
Drew_231

quote:

Lesson: Do not pick up people late at night. No matter if you think they will be cute girls

Hey I already posted that!! 

< Message edited by Drew_231 -- 10/10/2011 3:31:51 PM >

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 81
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 3:29:49 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: Drew_231

quote:

Hey I already posted that!!

Did you? Or did you just imagine you did?

.....Ooooooooooo

(in reply to Drew_231)
Post #: 82
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 3:37:13 PM   
Rgirvan44

But really you did - sorry!

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 83
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 3:39:11 PM   
Funkyrae

The following spooky incident happened in Liverpool, England in the early 1990s, and was even reported in the Liverpool Echo.

One morning, around 4 a.m., a 24-year-old man named Alan was walking home from a pub in Smithdown Road. There had been a stay-behind at the pub because the landlady had become engaged, and Alan felt quite drunk. He was walking along near Sefton General hospital, which is situated in Smithdown Road. Alan noticed a girl standing on the pavement outside the hospital near a bus stop. She wore an incredibly short dress with a revealing top, and had long blonde hair. She looked about 19 or 20, and Alan assumed she was waiting for a taxi. She just stood there, shivering, stamping her high heels with the cold.

"You're not on the game are you?" Alan joked, attempting to chat her up.

The girl smiled and shook her head. "I'm dead cold." she complained.

Alan saw his opportunity, and he took off his denim jacket and offered it to the girl. He said, "Who said chivalry was dead?"

The girl took it and said, "Ta mate." And then put it on. It looked ridiculous on the girl; it was about three sizes too large for her.

"Waiting for a taxi?" Alan asked her.

"No. Waiting for my boyfriend." said the girl, and looked down Smithdown Road, squinting as she looked intensely for a sign of her fiance.

Alan's heart sank. He thought, 'Just my luck. She's going with someone.'

The girl said, "Oh he does my head in you know; I've been waiting here for ages. He always does this."

"Does what?" Alan asked.

"Says he's gonna pick me up and then doesn't turn up." said the girl.

"Get another boyfriend who's more reliable then." Alan said, giving her the hint.

"Nah, I love Tony." said the girl, and she smiled and seemed to be thinking about her absent fellah.

"But does he love you?" said Alan, and he burped, then said, "scuse me."

"Oh I suppose he's not coming." moaned the girl, and with a worried look, she said to Alan, "I wonder if something's happened to him?"

"No, he's probably with some girl. We fellahs are only human y'know, despite our alien appearance." said Alan, trying to cheer her up.

The girl tutted and walked along. Alan walked with her, looking at her legs and her figure.

She was a real stunner. "What's your name?"

"Jodie." said the girl.

"Ooh, Jodie Foster eh? My name's Alan. My mates call me Alan Ladd."

Jodie smiled and walked on. Then she bowed her head as if she was gonna cry or be sick or something. She ran into Toxteth Park Cemetery.

Alan surmised she was either gonna be sick with drinking, or she was going to powder her nose. He wanted to relieve himself too after all the drinking.

After about 10 minutes, Alan shouted into the darkness of the cemetery, "Jodie! Jodie? Are you okay?" And he crept past the gravestones looking for her. There was no sign of the girl. He expected to find her on the ground, out cold with drinking, yet she hadn't appeared drunk. By now it was almost dawn, and the sky was getting paler by the minute. Then he thought he saw Jodie. "You had me worried there girl. Eh?" It wasn't Jodie. It was his Denim jacket, draped over a gravestone. "What's she playing at?" mumbled Alan. Then he saw Jodie's face, on the gravestone. A photograph of Jodie to be precise. And underneath the oval photograph the inscription said she had been born in 1970 and had died tragically in 1990 - just six months back. Alan was terrified by now. He ran out of the cemetery in Smithdown Road and didn't stop running until he reached his home almost a mile away. He fell down on his doorstep when he got home and his trembling hand inserted the key in the Yale lock.

A week later, he told his two best friends about the ghost he had tried to chat up, and Brian, one of Alan's mates said his sister had been a friend of Jodie. Brian told the sad story. Jodie had arranged to meet her boyfriend near the bus stop at Sefton General hospital on Smithdown Road, but something tragic happened. Jodie had a hole in her heart and didn't know. She collapsed near the bus stop and died. People tried to help her and took her into the hospital but there was nothing anyone could do. Jodie's parents phoned her boyfriend and told him the bad news, and he vowed he'd never drive up Smithdown Road again, he was that upset. And to this day, he never drives near the road.

On the following night, Alan and his mate Brian walked to Jodie's grave and placed a bouquet of carnations on it, as Brian's sister said carnations had been Jodie's favourite flowers. As the lads walked away from the cemetery, Alan glanced back, and he saw Jodie waving. The ghost is still occasionally seen by motorists driving up Smithdown Road in the early hours of the morning. As recently as 1996, a taxi driver stopped for the girl one morning at 3 a.m., and when he looked around the pavement was deserted...

That's me that is!

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 84
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 3:39:16 PM   
Drew_231

This ad will give you nightmares

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8WTsMKhr2Q&feature=related

Seriously, whats wrong with your face???

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 85
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 4:13:20 PM   
Rgirvan44

Did anyone ever work out what this was?

(in reply to Drew_231)
Post #: 86
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 4:18:02 PM   
Rgirvan44

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 87
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 4:20:24 PM   
impqueen

quote:

Yes, always.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 88
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 4:21:58 PM   
rawlinson

quote:

Did anyone ever work out what this was?

A night dogging with Dev's mum?

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 89
RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet - 10/10/2011 4:22:30 PM   
Rgirvan44

That is totally going to be the picture on my Christmas cards this year. 

(in reply to impqueen)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Off Topic >> Mammoth Threads >> RE: Spooky Stories from the Internet Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI