Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Thing Director Reviving Army Of Dead?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Thing Director Reviving Army Of Dead? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Thing Director Reviving Army Of Dead? - 6/10/2011 12:54:47 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Phil Dunphy from Modern Family? - 6/10/2011 12:54:47 PM   
jayphex

looks like him.

oh, the film? might not happen. could be good. could be utter bumhole. probably won't happen so not worth losing sleep over.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: Phil Dunphy from Modern Family? - 6/10/2011 1:53:49 PM   
darko18

< Message edited by darko18 -- 7/4/2013 5:01:20 PM >

(in reply to jayphex)
Post #: 3
- 6/10/2011 3:57:08 PM   
sweetladybrick

Snyder covered zombie babies in Dawn. As for zombies getting some action, that's been done and it's being unpleasant for the sake of being unpleasant. Sounds a bit too Tom Six to me. Still, Dawn was good- if Snyder's involved it could be worth a watch. 28 Weeks Later was good without Boyle. This won't be on that level. The Thing hasn't been released yet, but it's not welcomed anywhere. That guy has a hard road ahead of him. Who knows? It might be great. It would have to be. At least this has nothing to do with George Romero. He really is the DePalma of horror. Carpenter references are valid too. Some people should retire gracefully. Sorry, what? Oh yeah, Army of the Dead... Well, I won't hold my breath but I will probably watch it.

Post #: 4
Hack To The Future - 6/10/2011 9:25:35 PM   
BenTramer

I'd like to see a sequel to Dawn Of The Dead. Could be good. Matthijs Van Heijningen won't make a name for himself as a director if he keeps doing remakes and sequels. He'll just become the go-to hack for movies like that.

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Thing Director Reviving Army Of Dead? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI