Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Empire DVD swap shop is open!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> DVD Discussion >> RE: Empire DVD swap shop is open! Page: <<   < prev  72 73 74 75 [76]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Empire DVD swap shop is open! - 21/4/2013 10:58:13 PM   
adamthehorrorfan

I have two DVD's that I plan on exchanging with someone else, as I do not really need them.

These are:

1) Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (Region 2)- Two disc set
2) Taxi Driver (Region 2)

I know about the 100 posts rule but I thought to rebel and still post anyways, since it would take me ages to reach 100 and don't see the point in waiting that long.

Anyways, the most important is that the DVD's are both in great condition. The reason I'm planning to sell Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl is because I was not really a fan of it and it has just been lying on my shelf for many years, where I have no plans on watching it again. I thought that Johnny Depp was great in other films (Sleepy Hollow, Ed Wood, Edward Scissorhands), but this film never got my attention and I probably watched it only once or twice.

Whereas for Taxi Driver, I am selling that because I accidently purchased two copies on Amazon about a year ago. I obviously just needed one copy for myself and the other copy has been on my book shelf for almost a year, so it is just a waste of space.

If anyone is interested in either of them then please send me a private message. Cheers.

< Message edited by adamthehorrorfan -- 22/4/2013 8:37:44 PM >

(in reply to doubtlesswonder)
Post #: 2251
RE: Empire DVD swap shop is open! - 21/4/2013 11:46:16 PM   
rich

quote:

ORIGINAL: rich

So is this dead?

I think this still applies. Thanks to the costs of Royal Mail and the low resell price of standard DVDs, I imagine it's a dying cause. The all round lack of interest and posts 6 months apart don't help.

Meanwhile...

(in reply to rich)
Post #: 2252
RE: Empire DVD swap shop is open! - 22/7/2013 6:41:58 PM   
doubtlesswonder

I doubt anyone is still looking in here, but just in case, I have a couple of things I'm looking at shifting.

Blu rays

Lady & The Tramp Diamond Edition
Sherlock Holmes triple play (blu ray, dvd and digital copy)- Play.com edition with lenticular sleeve

DVD

Heroes- Complete Season 1
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring- 4 disc extended edition
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers- 4 disc extended edition
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King- 4 disc extended edition

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"Will someone please get this motherfuckin' horcrux outta this motherfuckin' snake."

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"See Mr Grey.
See Mr Grey abuse women.
Run women, run."

(in reply to rich)
Post #: 2253
Page:   <<   < prev  72 73 74 75 [76]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> DVD Discussion >> RE: Empire DVD swap shop is open! Page: <<   < prev  72 73 74 75 [76]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI