Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Atom Egoyan Frames West Memphis Three

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Atom Egoyan Frames West Memphis Three Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Atom Egoyan Frames West Memphis Three - 23/8/2011 10:19:16 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
About time! - 23/8/2011 10:19:16 AM   
tallaght24

3 scapegoats locked up for being different. Police to damn lazy to look at the real culprits. I live in the UK but always followed this case with interest. Seems if you like heavy metal and you live in the 'bible belt' of America then it stands to reason that you worship Satan. What a crock of shit! Stupid redneck cops didn't dig deeper. They saw three teenagers that didn't conform to their way of thinking and thought "they are the killers". Never once actually stopping to consider the evidence at hand and pursue the real killers, because heaven forbid a born again Christian can harbour dark feelings and evil thoughts, I mean surely god wouldn't permit that. No only the people who are different are capable of this. Truly an example of how faith blinds justice.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
West Memphis Three - 23/8/2011 3:16:46 PM   
Cherishtheluv

I hope something good can come out of this movie these three men have been through Hell for the last eighteen years. Arkansas needs to get off their butts and find the real killer or killers here and NO! Arkansas the case isn't closed untill you do just that. Also all three of these men need to be compensated for the eighteen years of there life that was taken away.Arkansas you made a wrong decision Now its time to make amends and do something RIGHT!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Atom Egoyan Frames West Memphis Three Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI