Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Cowboys & Aliens Premiere Report

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Cowboys & Aliens Premiere Report Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Cowboys & Aliens Premiere Report - 12/8/2011 4:05:44 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
12 September! - 12/8/2011 4:05:44 PM   
JensonJet

That's a date I won't be forgetting.

Back on track; I wish Mr Ford would lighten up with his film choices. Saw an interview with him on one of the big American chat shows, and he clearly has a sense of fun (sometimes), but some of his movie choices of late seem to be an attempt at an Oscar nomination. It's not going to happen; he played too many action men in his early career! We all know he'll get a lifetime award with the next ten years, so in the meantime he ought to forget about the serious roles, and let his hair down. Incidentally, he said on the chat show he initially "didn't get" Aliens and cowboys. If that's the case he should only make films he doesn't get!!!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
The Red Carpet pen - 15/8/2011 3:41:50 PM   
dumdumboy

Was lucky enough to be one of the few 'herded' into the pen opposite the press. MESSAGE TO EMPIRE FOLK: bigger next time yeah? Or some tired seating? Or something?! For the later arrivals it was pointless, they might just as well of stood inside with the general public. I was fortunate to get a place against the fence so was thrilled to touch the flesh of a Tron and Bond and a Solo. Olivia was striking, Daniel was charming...but Harrison...jeez that man was dour (as most of his recent performances). MESSAGE TO HARRISON: Smile. It doesn't hurt.

Post #: 3
The Red Carpet pen - 15/8/2011 3:41:51 PM   
dumdumboy

Was lucky enough to be one of the few 'herded' into the pen opposite the press. MESSAGE TO EMPIRE FOLK: bigger next time yeah? Or some tired seating? Or something?! For the later arrivals it was pointless, they might just as well of stood inside with the general public. I was fortunate to get a place against the fence so was thrilled to touch the flesh of a Tron and Bond and a Solo. Olivia was striking, Daniel was charming...but Harrison...jeez that man was dour (as most of his recent performances). MESSAGE TO HARRISON: Smile. It doesn't hurt.

Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Cowboys & Aliens Premiere Report Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI