Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Laurence Fishburne Is Perry White

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Laurence Fishburne Is Perry White Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Laurence Fishburne Is Perry White - 3/8/2011 6:41:36 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: One issue with this... - 3/8/2011 7:00:59 AM   
sanchia

Oh deary me. Just a shame he is such a one note actor and will bring Laurence Fishburne to the role rather than Perry White.

< Message edited by sanchia -- 3/8/2011 7:01:21 AM >

Nothing to see here.

Post #: 2
RE: Another great casting to add to an... - 3/8/2011 9:49:18 AM   
Wild about Wilder

I swear Snyder does it just to piss-off the Fanboys. But I don't really care so long as the moron doesn't FUCK IT UP! by going to mental with the computer ala Sucker Punch & nearly all his other films.
Post #: 3
RE: Fishburne is Perry White - 3/8/2011 12:30:07 PM   
Darth Marenghi

A good choice for the part, I think.

Invisible Text for SPOILERS: "color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color" , then change the quotation marks to square brackets.

Post #: 4
RE: - 3/8/2011 3:33:48 PM   
darth silas

quote:

ORIGINAL: artilleryman

no.more.superheroes. no.more.superheroes. no.more.superheroes.

Stay at home and dont watch them then.

As for the casting of Fishburne in Man Of Steel.Great choice! I cant wait for this film.

Star Wars:Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6.Taken together they are one giant movie and it is the greatest movie EVER.
Post #: 5
RE: stupid - 3/8/2011 8:47:52 PM   
oui3d

quote:

ORIGINAL: Geldart

this is ridiculous. peryy white is , well white. always has been. its about continuity not racism
i hate it when they dio this

Lol... Do you hate it when the Yellow food touches the Green food.

No French, German, Spanish or Scandinavian film company is allowed to release a film in America. No British film company is allowed to release a film in America. And yet we allow America 100% access to our domestic market.

The best Star Wars film was directed by a 55 year old journeyman. Mental isn't it?
Post #: 6
RE: Chill out peeps - 4/8/2011 2:18:30 AM   
LaughingNabashin

Was pretty obvious you were responding to the first post. First off, did it honestly sound like a fanboy comment? How would you know I've seen anything related to 'Superman'? It was purely about the actor in general. And I'm truly sorry about this, but Othello? He really isn't anything special in it. But hey, I didn't list the bad films so as to not anger anyone, but there's always one right? And "High-brow" would be perfect to descibe anything with a bloody big franchise/profile to back it up, something everyone's gonna know if they ever saw the "S" on a teaser poster". A "Low-brow" would refer to something such as... well, Orthello*. *You can have a go at me for that one, couldn't resist I'm afraid.
Post #: 7
- 4/8/2011 8:40:58 PM   
Coolerking2007

this is quite a rather strange casting choice if im honest. i got nothing against fishburne but hasnt perry white been portrayed by white actors in all superman films to date? isnt perry white actually white in the comics? i just hope that fishburne himself knows what hes doing :s

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 8
- 5/8/2011 7:26:27 PM   
subcircus

Can I just point out a small error in this article - Fishburne's character in CSI was most definitely NOT team leader - he was the most junior member of the team, having only recently switched career paths.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Laurence Fishburne Is Perry White Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI