Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Spielberg Confirms Jurassic Park IV Work

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Spielberg Confirms Jurassic Park IV Work Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Spielberg Confirms Jurassic Park IV Work - 23/7/2011 8:39:38 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: May it go on and on - 23/7/2011 12:05:49 PM   
jobloffski

Hard to see what the story for a JP prequel could possibly be about. If dinos don't run amok, there's no pay off and it's pretty nigh on impossible to ret-con a run amok scenario that isn't referred to in JP1
Post #: 2
- 23/7/2011 12:34:33 PM   
warren7355

Oi! Spielberg! Fuck off and do something else, learn from Lucas that you don't have to squeeze every last drop of money out of a franchise.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 3
Fall back on the franchises - 23/7/2011 4:04:14 PM   
nickG

It'll be more interesting in a year or so if and when they have a workable script. When Spielberg decides it's worth his time directing or taking a seat further back as producer, that's usually a good indicator of whether it'll be worth watching.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 4
RE: - 24/7/2011 4:55:02 PM   
trainedasninja

If not a prequel then I dont see any future in the series... Unless they go for an all out Planet of the Ape style Dinosaur takeother but that would be stupid. Apart from ending on a high which JP3 did not do, I don't think they have any reason to make another. Unless they have come up with a good story that is.

(in reply to nickG)
Post #: 5
RE: RE: - 24/7/2011 6:58:12 PM   
jobloffski

Click on the article, then click on Speilberg spitballing ideas for JP...That will take you towards the thread with ideas for a new film. I particularly like how the Jurassic Park: Safari idea develops over the course of the thread, but am rather biased towards my own suggestion, naturally

(in reply to trainedasninja)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Spielberg Confirms Jurassic Park IV Work Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI