Biggs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> Biggs Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Biggs - 8/2/2013 6:47:03 PM   
Rogan Finn

Biggs would definitely be worth exploring. In Lucas's own novelisation of Star Wars, he is a massive influence on Luke's desire to leave the farmstead and get a life. He would give us an insight into how the Rebellion actually operated, since he originally joined the Imperial academy (presumably what was once the Republic academy) then got pulled into the Rebellion. Speaking of characters from the Death Star attack, there's also Red Leader Garven Dreis, who even gets his own leitmotif in the music when he crashes and burns. He was a real Clone Wars hero apparently. At this rate we'll have a couple of Star Wars movies a year for the next 300 years!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 31
RE: - 8/2/2013 6:52:46 PM   
Rogan Finn

I think he should be recast as a song and dance man, with a backing band made up of Gamorrean Guards!

(in reply to odddaze)
Post #: 32
RE: 7 Star Wars Characters Who Deserve Their Own Spin-Off - 9/2/2013 9:12:09 AM   
timgowen

Well a Wedge Antilles movie is the obvious one - set before Episode IV...

And the first thing that came to me: The Aunt Beru Movie. She seemed very cute in the prequels, and wiser than Uncle Owen in IV.

Post #: 33
What? Where's Emperor Palpatine?!! - 10/2/2013 10:06:48 AM   
Aldo25

The baddest guy in the Star Wars universe must surely merit a comprehensive backstory. Especially after his story in Ep.III to Anakin about Darth Plaagus which we assume was Palpatine's Master it would be a travesty not to explore how this character became so evil and so powerful. Although, as with many of the original Star Wars characters who would play him as well as Ian McDiarmid? But it's still a story I'd love to see!

Post #: 34
Jabba Ranks - 10/2/2013 2:39:24 PM   
Count Karnstein

why not a Sopranos style show about the Hutt having issues with his chosen life of crime. It would all be in Huttese subtitles tho, which might lose some viewers.

Post #: 35
- 20/2/2013 4:32:25 AM   
NeoBrowser

Its criminal that Qui-Gon Jinn doesn't get a mention. His backstory is the one I want the most (well, his & Darth maul). And seriously, Porkins? Admiral Akbar? There are LOADS of minor Jedi characters who deserve spinoff more then them! And what about Jango Fett?

Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Feedback] >> Empire Online >> Biggs Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI