Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Not the ending you wanted

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> RE: Not the ending you wanted Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 5/8/2011 6:26:10 PM   
Invader_Ace

Spoiler Obviously - Source Code

Should have ended at the Freeze Frame with the coda of Goodwin receiving the text message as a sci-fi twist moment.
or maybe even just at the Freeze and have no text.

The gut-punch of the freeze frame is awesome and beautiful.

(in reply to hellsangel66)
Post #: 61
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 5/8/2011 7:05:05 PM   
doubtlesswonder

quote:

ORIGINAL: Invader_Ace

Should have ended at the Freeze Frame with the coda of Goodwin receiving the text message as a sci-fi twist moment.

I LOVE that film, and while I do quite like the ending as it is, I agree that the freeze-frame would be a better ending. I actually thought the credits were about to roll at that point when I was in the cinema, so I was surprised when the film continued.

Still love the film, though.

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"Will someone please get this motherfuckin' horcrux outta this motherfuckin' snake."

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"See Mr Grey.
See Mr Grey abuse women.
Run women, run."

(in reply to Invader_Ace)
Post #: 62
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 5/8/2011 10:57:40 PM   
jackcarter

Star Trek 2009

i felt the ending couldve done with more twists and nods to the (alternate) future. the whole coming back from the future was a bit of a McGuffin and when Kirk and Spock go over to the Narada and aboard Spock Primes ship they were basically going into the ‘Prime Universe’ and messing about with Next Generation/Prime stuff, - so i thought it wouldve been nice to have abit more resolution on the alternate universe/future (and especially Kirks as his upbringing got so screwed thanks to nero) and have it play more of a role in the conclusion.

e.g. When Kirk and Spock beamed over to the narada and Kirk went off looking for Pike. he comes to Neros computer consol and looks at the screen – on it is an image or footage of Shat Kirk (Wrath of Khan era in the red uniform) – the explanation being Nero has been checking up on his adversary/brushing up on starfleet history (like in the comic prequel ‘Countdown‘)– who Kirk is/what his thinking is like etc. (it would’ve vaguely tied in with Kirk saying earlier that Nero would know what they were up to as they were part of his history so lets be unpredictable )

NuKirk looks at it perplexed – theres something familiar about this guy but he cant stick around and check up on his alternate future as hes got to find Pike and get off the ship and its then he gets attacked by Ayel/Nero leading to the ‘I know your face….’ so itd have had that sense of wanting to look at hidden treasure/info but unable to due to the danger/time running out - as in the end of Raiders/Crystal Skull.

nothing big just a throwaway thing – abit like the Death Star cameo in Attack of the Clones. kirk would catch a fleeting glimpse of his alternate future before he gets his ass kicked (he was obviously curious as he asked Spock Prime in the ice cave).

It would’ve been a fun resolution to the whole 'will Shatner be in the movie' thing

also wouldve liked the Enterprise going through the black hole (cool 2001 Stargate like sequence) ending up in the 24th century and briefly sees the Enterprise E monitoring the event horizon (see last page of 'Countdown' and similar to 'Yesterdays Enterprise') or alternatively they could’ve had it be the alternate enterprise NCC 1701 but then is flung back into its own time/universe - like a tidel wave retracting...(to reinforce the idea that the alternate universe goes on and it isnt a new timeline overwriting it)……….

or if nero had figured out how to get back to his own time via the red matter after his earth destruction plan fails...kirk (on the narada now in the future) destroys the warp core and gets beamed out by Spock on the jelly fish. the Narada is destroyed and K&S head back into the blackhole to their own time before it closes..

as they leave they dont notice but we briefly see a ship that arrived to check out the disturbances... the Enterprise E

I know there was NO chance of that happening as they wanted this film to stand on it own but I felt it would’ve been cool to nod to whats come before at the end... even if it was just Kirk seeing a fleeting glimpse of the alternate future...

< Message edited by jackcarter -- 5/8/2011 11:08:51 PM >

(in reply to doubtlesswonder)
Post #: 63
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 6/8/2011 2:31:04 AM   
Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: jackcarter

Star Trek 2009

i felt the ending couldve done with more twists and nods to the (alternate) future. the whole coming back from the future was a bit of a McGuffin and when Kirk and Spock go over to the Narada and aboard Spock Primes ship they were basically going into the ‘Prime Universe’ and messing about with Next Generation/Prime stuff, - so i thought it wouldve been nice to have abit more resolution on the alternate universe/future (and especially Kirks as his upbringing got so screwed thanks to nero) and have it play more of a role in the conclusion.

e.g. When Kirk and Spock beamed over to the narada and Kirk went off looking for Pike. he comes to Neros computer consol and looks at the screen – on it is an image or footage of Shat Kirk (Wrath of Khan era in the red uniform) – the explanation being Nero has been checking up on his adversary/brushing up on starfleet history (like in the comic prequel ‘Countdown‘)– who Kirk is/what his thinking is like etc. (it would’ve vaguely tied in with Kirk saying earlier that Nero would know what they were up to as they were part of his history so lets be unpredictable )

NuKirk looks at it perplexed – theres something familiar about this guy but he cant stick around and check up on his alternate future as hes got to find Pike and get off the ship and its then he gets attacked by Ayel/Nero leading to the ‘I know your face….’ so itd have had that sense of wanting to look at hidden treasure/info but unable to due to the danger/time running out - as in the end of Raiders/Crystal Skull.

nothing big just a throwaway thing – abit like the Death Star cameo in Attack of the Clones. kirk would catch a fleeting glimpse of his alternate future before he gets his ass kicked (he was obviously curious as he asked Spock Prime in the ice cave).

It would’ve been a fun resolution to the whole 'will Shatner be in the movie' thing

also wouldve liked the Enterprise going through the black hole (cool 2001 Stargate like sequence) ending up in the 24th century and briefly sees the Enterprise E monitoring the event horizon (see last page of 'Countdown' and similar to 'Yesterdays Enterprise') or alternatively they could’ve had it be the alternate enterprise NCC 1701 but then is flung back into its own time/universe - like a tidel wave retracting...(to reinforce the idea that the alternate universe goes on and it isnt a new timeline overwriting it)……….

or if nero had figured out how to get back to his own time via the red matter after his earth destruction plan fails...kirk (on the narada now in the future) destroys the warp core and gets beamed out by Spock on the jelly fish. the Narada is destroyed and K&S head back into the blackhole to their own time before it closes..

as they leave they dont notice but we briefly see a ship that arrived to check out the disturbances... the Enterprise E

I know there was NO chance of that happening as they wanted this film to stand on it own but I felt it would’ve been cool to nod to whats come before at the end... even if it was just Kirk seeing a fleeting glimpse of the alternate future...

Two problems with your case,

1. Its been done before in 'Parallels' (TNG)

2. The vast majority of the audience (aside from the handful of hardcore Trekkies) wouldn't have a clue what was going on and would disconnect with the linear story.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to jackcarter)
Post #: 64
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 6/8/2011 10:26:31 AM   
thetruth

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: ecastlinhutch

quote:

ORIGINAL: doubtlesswonder

quote:

ORIGINAL: DONOVAN KURTWOOD

Eden Lake. God!!!!!!

This. God, that's one of the most depressing endings to a film that I've ever seen.

The depressing ending really spoils what could have been a great film.

I'm surprised people have mentioned the ending to this (and The Mist). Surely a happy ending where everyone survived would've ruined these films more? Dunno about anyone else but I want my horrors to have grim, depressing climaxes.
It was horror/sci-fi?But i agree.
Brilliant brilliant film,and the ending....
Strange,when i first seen it,i was aghast at the end,but now it´s a strength i feel.Commercial suicide,but artistic genius.

Without love we are dead

Protect children from vile and obscene videos

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 65
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 6/8/2011 10:35:42 AM   
thetruth

quote:

Great film for 95% of it,but the ending was poor.One question....
SPOILER!!!!!

The character Jake replaced who last 8 minutes of his life he kept reliving-what happens to him????How can he be "him" in the saved alternative??Beyond 8 mins,and if he defuses the bomb in one reality does he not save everyone?

Without love we are dead

(in reply to Invader_Ace)
Post #: 66
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 6/8/2011 11:33:01 AM   
threshold

harry potter 7 part 2.
The ending 19 years later was laughable.
Ruined my experience of the movie, maybe next time elaborate on the characters that the HP series built up then finish their story-lines??

(in reply to thetruth)
Post #: 67
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 6/8/2011 1:20:01 PM   
jobloffski

The books are there for that. The 'coda' has a very specific purpose: to underline, yes, it is all over, and no, he's not coming back. Whether that holds forever, who knows, but Rowling wanted to be definitive, it's over. Shame that the director lacked the sense to see that visually, he had an insurmountable problem getting the ageing right, so should probably have shot the older version of the characters in extreme close ups to show ageing (lines, perhaps, flecks of grey, little bit of hair loss, enough for the impression of ageing to be created,then not had a full face reveal of the leads,, but have them seen from behind, still recognisably them, but no illusion shattering moment.

And, then perhaps a surreal crossfade, showing the characters at the age before the 19 year time jump, waving goodbye to their kids, and by implication to the audience. Cheesy, but does the job.

< Message edited by jobloffski -- 6/8/2011 1:21:32 PM >

Yes, dreamers dream and doers do. But if dreamers DON'T dream, doers don't have anything TO do. Everything that is only here because people exist, only exists because someone thought of it., or in other words, dreamed it.

(in reply to threshold)
Post #: 68
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 6/8/2011 1:48:40 PM   
thetruth

The last Potter was decent overall,but....
The main reveal was nonsense,undermined the whole series.
The ending was utter cheeseballs!

Without love we are dead

(in reply to jobloffski)
Post #: 69
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 6/8/2011 9:28:48 PM   
doubtlesswonder

quote:

ORIGINAL: jobloffski

The books are there for that. The 'coda' has a very specific purpose: to underline, yes, it is all over, and no, he's not coming back. Whether that holds forever, who knows, but Rowling wanted to be definitive, it's over. Shame that the director lacked the sense to see that visually, he had an insurmountable problem getting the ageing right, so should probably have shot the older version of the characters in extreme close ups to show ageing (lines, perhaps, flecks of grey, little bit of hair loss, enough for the impression of ageing to be created,then not had a full face reveal of the leads,, but have them seen from behind, still recognisably them, but no illusion shattering moment.

And, then perhaps a surreal crossfade, showing the characters at the age before the 19 year time jump, waving goodbye to their kids, and by implication to the audience. Cheesy, but does the job.

When they originally shot it, they all looked much older (the guys were all balding and the girls were REALLY wrinkly) and it was far too much. Besides, they're only 37ish in the epilogue (Ginny 36), which is roughly the same age Snape/Remus/Sirius are in the books, and nobody complained that they didn't have grey hair or wrinkles. With the exception of Remus, of course, who looked much older because of his affliction.

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"Will someone please get this motherfuckin' horcrux outta this motherfuckin' snake."

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"See Mr Grey.
See Mr Grey abuse women.
Run women, run."

(in reply to jobloffski)
Post #: 70
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 15/8/2011 10:27:37 PM   
Scruffybobby

quote:

ORIGINAL: thetruth

quote:

SPOILER!!!!!

The character Jake replaced who last 8 minutes of his life he kept reliving-what happens to him????How can he be "him" in the saved alternative??Beyond 8 mins,and if he defuses the bomb in one reality does he not save everyone?

Sean Ventris is dead unfortunately. His fate was sealed when the bomb went off. Everyone else is saved though, at least in one pararell universe, The one in which Stevens is able to prevent the bomb on the train which Goodwin sends him back to after he id's the bomber and prevents the larger nuclear device from going off.

Goodwin then switches him off - which is the freeze frame moment but the the new universe continues beyond the 8 minutes and Stevens is free to live on in the other guys body.  The final scenes take place in this new universe - not the original one, which gives the "happy" ending a downbeat twist. There's another verison of Stevens that's still a part of the Source Code programme and is still going to be exploited.

I get the impression that everty time he's sent back it creates a new universe. There's infinite possibilities for what could happen. We just see one ending in which at least one verison of Stevens gets some peace. It's a lovely bittersweet ending.  Pretty sure poor Sean is dead in all of them though

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams

(in reply to thetruth)
Post #: 71
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 15/8/2011 11:02:52 PM   
doubtlesswonder

quote:

ORIGINAL: Scruffybobby

quote:

quote:

SPOILER!!!!!

Sean Ventris is dead unfortunately. His fate was sealed when the bomb went off. Everyone else is saved though, at least in one pararell universe, The one in which Stevens is able to prevent the bomb on the train which Goodwin sends him back to after he id's the bomber and prevents the larger nuclear device from going off.

Goodwin then switches him off - which is the freeze frame moment but the the new universe continues beyond the 8 minutes and Stevens is free to live on in the other guys body.  The final scenes take place in this new universe - not the original one, which gives the "happy" ending a downbeat twist. There's another verison of Stevens that's still a part of the Source Code programme and is still going to be exploited.

I get the impression that everty time he's sent back it creates a new universe. There's infinite possibilities for what could happen. We just see one ending in which at least one verison of Stevens gets some peace. It's a lovely bittersweet ending.  Pretty sure poor Sean is dead in all of them though

Yeah, Sean is dead in all of them because he CAN'T be alive. The only way any of the people on the train survive is if Stevens goes back into someone's body, and they put him back in Sean's. If they don't put him in Sean's body, everyone on the train dies. When Stevens creates that new world where he saves the train, he can't then be brought out of Sean's body because that reality is not part of the Source Code (at least, I think that's how it works). As far as the female character is concerned (I forgot her name), Sean is still alive, but it's just his body with Stevens in it. Admittedly, this is potentially problematic, considering they will eventually run into someone who Sean knows and Stevens does not.

quote:

homersimpson_esq

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"See Mr Grey.
See Mr Grey abuse women.
Run women, run."

(in reply to Scruffybobby)
Post #: 72
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 16/8/2011 9:56:05 AM   
horribleives

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: jobloffski

When they originally shot it, they all looked much older (the guys were all balding and the girls were REALLY wrinkly) and it was far too much. Besides, they're only 37ish in the epilogue (Ginny 36), which is roughly the same age Snape/Remus/Sirius are in the books, and nobody complained that they didn't have grey hair or wrinkles. With the exception of Remus, of course, who looked much older because of his affliction.

It didn't look great but it don't spoil it for me - by the sound of it, the original make-up would'be been dreadful.
One thing I couldn't help thinking when watching it though: surely one of the biggest franchises in cinema history could've found a few quid in their coffers for some Benjamin Button-style, realistic ageing effects? To waste money on a crappy 3D conversion in favour of actually, y'know, making your film look good is faintly depressing.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

Post #: 73
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 16/8/2011 10:12:15 AM   
thetruth

quote:

quote:

quote:

SPOILER!!!!!

This will take a while to get my head around!

Without love we are dead

(in reply to Scruffybobby)
Post #: 74
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 16/8/2011 10:13:27 AM   
thetruth

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

SPOILER!!!!!

Yeah, Sean is dead in all of them because he CAN'T be alive. The only way any of the people on the train survive is if Stevens goes back into someone's body, and they put him back in Sean's. If they don't put him in Sean's body, everyone on the train dies. When Stevens creates that new world where he saves the train, he can't then be brought out of Sean's body because that reality is not part of the Source Code (at least, I think that's how it works). As far as the female character is concerned (I forgot her name), Sean is still alive, but it's just his body with Stevens in it. Admittedly, this is potentially problematic, considering they will eventually run into someone who Sean knows and Stevens does not.

That´s made it worse!

Without love we are dead

Post #: 75
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 16/8/2011 12:20:42 PM   
pauljthomas

quote:

ORIGINAL: paul_lfc

quote:

ORIGINAL: pauljthomas ##Spoiler warnings## Law Abiding Citizen really bugged me at the end because all along I was rooting for Butler. His character had been wronged & we wanted revenge on the wrongdoers & the law that let him down. Foxx's character was a charmless, arrogant & ignorant one that I was hoping would get his come-uppance, however he didn't. Would have much prefered Butler to have escaped, never to be heard of again despite his own lawbreakin galong the way-that would have been more satisfying.
Butler got his revenge and then some on his wrongdoers and the law, presumably you wanted him to blow up another load of people with his bomb in that room and escape? odd ending

No, the bomb could have just taken out Foxx, that would have been better.

You know how I know your gay? You like Coldplay

BUS WANKERS!!!!

(in reply to paul_lfc)
Post #: 76
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 16/8/2011 2:40:21 PM   
thetruth

quote:

ORIGINAL: pauljthomas

quote:

ORIGINAL: paul_lfc

quote:

ORIGINAL: pauljthomas ##Spoiler warnings## Law Abiding Citizen really bugged me at the end because all along I was rooting for Butler. His character had been wronged & we wanted revenge on the wrongdoers & the law that let him down. Foxx's character was a charmless, arrogant & ignorant one that I was hoping would get his come-uppance, however he didn't. Would have much prefered Butler to have escaped, never to be heard of again despite his own lawbreakin galong the way-that would have been more satisfying.
Butler got his revenge and then some on his wrongdoers and the law, presumably you wanted him to blow up another load of people with his bomb in that room and escape? odd ending

No, the bomb could have just taken out Foxx, that would have been better.

Agreed!

Without love we are dead

(in reply to pauljthomas)
Post #: 77
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 25/8/2011 10:51:38 AM   
MovieAddict247

Another one I thought of was Gone with the Wind. It should have ended with "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" instead of Scarlett's speech. That would have been a far better ending.

VOTE NOW for your favourite vocalist - Empire's Favourite Voices

(in reply to thetruth)
Post #: 78
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 25/8/2011 5:59:07 PM   
doubtlesswonder

SPOILERS FOR 2012

I know it isn't a great film, but I hated the way they just killed off the boyfriend so randomly so John Cusack's character could slide back into the family. He didn't really change through the film, he didn't develop, but his ex-wife just took him back at the end and seemed to forget she'd been engaged to another bloke not ten minutes ago.

quote:

homersimpson_esq

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"See Mr Grey.
See Mr Grey abuse women.
Run women, run."

(in reply to MovieAddict247)
Post #: 79
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 25/8/2011 6:27:33 PM   
thetruth

quote:

ORIGINAL: MovieAddict247

Another one I thought of was Gone with the Wind. It should have ended with "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" instead of Scarlett's speech. That would have been a far better ending.
I remember thinking that myself when i watched it as a kid!
How to  improve a classic!

Without love we are dead

(in reply to MovieAddict247)
Post #: 80
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 25/8/2011 7:18:43 PM   
MovieAddict247

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: MovieAddict247

I remember thinking that myself when i watched it as a kid!
How to  improve a classic!

I rather like Gone with the Wind (much to my suprise - I thought I'd loathe it). But seriously, ending it when he leaves her would have been such a ballsy ending  - also, it would have had the best eight last words ever in film. It's a fantastic line, but having Scarlett's cheesy speech follow it just doesn't work.

VOTE NOW for your favourite vocalist - Empire's Favourite Voices

(in reply to thetruth)
Post #: 81
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 25/8/2011 7:38:44 PM   
kumar

quote:

SPOILERS FOR 2012

I know it isn't a great film, but I hated the way they just killed off the boyfriend so randomly so John Cusack's character could slide back into the family. He didn't really change through the film, he didn't develop, but his ex-wife just took him back at the end and seemed to forget she'd been engaged to another bloke not ten minutes ago.

Thats because shes a slut and her fiance was a git. Go Cusack!

"Darth Silas - I love Craig as Bond too. Genius. "- Jackmansgirl 15/7/2008

Last films watched:

The Road - 4/5
Chronicle - 4/5
Twilight Breaking Dawn p1 - 1/5
Warrior - 5/5
Super 8 - 5/5
Paranormal Activity 3 - 3/5
MI 4 - 2/5

Post #: 82
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 26/8/2011 6:24:06 AM   
horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: kumar

quote:

SPOILERS FOR 2012

He deserved it after what he got up to at The Baltimore Sun.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to kumar)
Post #: 83
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 26/8/2011 10:33:36 AM   
porntrooper

quote:

ORIGINAL: ecastlinhutch

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: DONOVAN KURTWOOD

Eden Lake. God!!!!!!

This. God, that's one of the most depressing endings to a film that I've ever seen.

The depressing ending really spoils what could have been a great film.

I caught Eden Lake for the first time last night. Loved it. I thought I would hate it but it really is an effective little film.

It's preposterous and silly (of course Fassbender would just have a wander into an empy house to have a gander!) but that ending is totally unexpected. I honestly thought we'd see some kind of escape and follow up retribution but no, just some rather horrid screams and deletion of evidence. Really put me on a downer. Great ending.

"I've got an idea for a special infiltration technique. It involves draining a man of his blood and replacing it with Tizer."

(in reply to ecastlinhutch)
Post #: 84
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 26/8/2011 10:38:47 AM   
matty_b

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: kumar

quote:

SPOILERS FOR 2012

He deserved it after what he got up to at The Baltimore Sun.

Eden Lake - I didn't like the film, but props for the ending. It's bleedin' horrible and pulls no punches, which was quite brave. SPOILERS The image of Kelly Reilly being pushed into the bathroom and the door being closed was one that lingered a long, long time.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 85
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 26/8/2011 10:45:59 AM   
MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: porntrooper

I caught Eden Lake for the first time last night. Loved it. I thought I would hate it but it really is an effective little film.

It's preposterous and silly (of course Fassbender would just have a wander into an empy house to have a gander!)

Well, what did you expect from a guy who let his accent slip in X-Men: First Class?

< Message edited by MonsterCat -- 26/8/2011 10:48:19 AM >

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to porntrooper)
Post #: 86
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 26/8/2011 10:49:23 AM   
matty_b

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 87
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 26/8/2011 11:09:49 AM   
Darth Marenghi

I'm reeling from the revelation that they stuck prosthetics on the Potter actors for the final scenes. What possessed them?!?

Invisible Text for SPOILERS: "color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color" , then change the quotation marks to square brackets.

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 88
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 26/8/2011 4:03:18 PM   
Shifty Bench

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: porntrooper

It's preposterous and silly (of course Fassbender would just have a wander into an empy house to have a gander!)

Well, what did you expect from a guy who let his accent slip in X-Men: First Class?

He had an accent?????

Extended Edition Podcast- Episode 46:Threads Of Destiny (Star Wars Fan Film)

(in reply to MonsterCat)
Post #: 89
RE: Not the ending you wanted - 26/8/2011 5:15:50 PM   
Rebenectomy

I'll agree with previously stated Potter epilogue.

Also The Bad Seed

Spoilers

The freak accident that kills off Rhoda at the end is such a cop-out

Body Hair Beautiful: An Armpits for August Special
http://www.lipstogetherandblow.com/2013/07/body-beautiful.html

(in reply to Shifty Bench)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> RE: Not the ending you wanted Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI