Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Naomie Harris As Moneypenny?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Naomie Harris As Moneypenny? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Naomie Harris As Moneypenny? - 11/7/2011 7:15:05 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
Moneypenny worth nothing - 11/7/2011 10:42:27 AM   
jazzyjules63

I like Naomie Harris. A lot. But why would she accept Moneypenny? It's such a pointless role. The only way she would say yes is if she was offered a more plump role and I for one don't need to see a secretary out in the field. I don't even want a Q. Silly gadgets are for the past. Rumour or not, I don't like it.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
- 11/7/2011 12:20:53 PM   
Toby Dammit

Unless Moneypenny actually turns out to be the female lead it's dissapointing that Harris has to make do with playing a secretary. Along with Jeffrey Wright, that's another talented black actor relegated to the sidekick role.

Post #: 3
She didn't want to be the usual Bond 'bit-on-the-side' ... - 11/7/2011 1:18:51 PM   
Cyberleader

They gave her flippin small time, sub serviant Money Penny. Victory for feminists everywhere? Erm, no. Not really. hope this turns out to be untrue...Know I'm alone in saying this, particularly as a male, but Bond is best without the random sex scenes thrown in. He should just get on with blowing sh** up and gunning baddies down like a real man!

Post #: 4
Flashman - 11/7/2011 1:37:28 PM   
Frank Comiskey

The Daily Mail journo Baz B is a fantastic writer, and what he specifically suggested was that Moneypenny - like Bond - has a naval ranking, which suggests (to me, anyhow) that our girl will be caught up in the fray.....................very interesting idea, although I'm not sure what Ian Fleming would have felt about that...............

Post #: 5
Susannah Dean - 11/7/2011 6:57:51 PM   
wouldyoukindly

Never mind bond is she getting the role of Susannah Dean from the dark tower she would be perfect

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Naomie Harris As Moneypenny? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI