Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: jaw drop

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: jaw drop Page: <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: jaw drop - 4/7/2011 10:06:27 PM   
satchwannad

Awwwww someone new has an opinion that does not sit well with the empire elite click?..
ahhhh poor baby maybe you better try slag me off more I may go away…and you say im the chimp tut tut…

(in reply to Emyr Thy King)
Post #: 451
RE: jaw drop - 4/7/2011 10:10:12 PM   
cerebusboy

If they replaced all the humans except Rosie with monkeys for the next film, and still had the same levels of robo bayhem, the resulting movie would surely be one of the finest watch-while-drunk flicks ever made.

(in reply to satchwannad)
Post #: 452
RE: jaw drop - 4/7/2011 10:11:29 PM   
DancingClown

What's an 'elite click'?

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

Post #: 453
RE: jaw drop - 4/7/2011 10:22:19 PM   
satchwannad

now that is a movie i would pay to see    finally someone with  common sense

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 454
RE: JAW DROP! - 4/7/2011 10:37:03 PM   
jamesianosborne

quote:

ORIGINAL: darth silas

Ya know,i grew uo during the 80's and really loved Transformers as a kid.I bought the toys,the comics,and watched the cartoons.When i heard a live action film was being made i thought it sounded like a good idea.Just imagine what todays fx and a good script and action director could do i thought.

I HATED,HATED,HATED, the first Transformers movie in 2007.It was just a joke of a movie that didnt take the concept seriously.The film focused too much on the annoying human characters and silly childish humour.Heck,the Autobots didnt show up until halfway through the film! Combine that with incoherent action scenes and terrible ''pop music'',it was one of the most depressing cinema experiences of my life.

If people who enjoyed THAT found the follow ups disappointing,then im glad i gave ROTF a miss and have no intention of watching DOTM either.Hopefully,the series will be rebooted with a talented behind the scenes crew who genuinely love the concept and make a decent movie.Personally,an animated movie by pixar would be the way to go...and make the TRANSFORMERS the focus of the story!

Amen brother. I think we wanted to see the 80s movie done in live action with state of the art Special Fx.... Even that films poor parts (see planet Junk) put the Bayhem in the shade.... Dark of the moon actually does the robot fighting really well at last, but in a 2 1/2 hour movie I could have easily hacked 1 1/2 hours of human-driven bullshit that nobody wants to see.

Still loads of awesome characters missing. Starscream does nothing yet again, they should have had him botch a mission with Dirge and Thundercracker (who make a brief cameo for those who know where to look).... And they invent a Ferrari and muscle car autobot, and also put an "old guy" character in why not just have hot rod or cup in there?

I just wanted Soundwave to Transform back into a Stereo and someone to hit play and hear Stan Bush blasting out of there......"You've got the touch!"

"It's not the years honey, it's the mileage."

(in reply to darth silas)
Post #: 455
RE: jaw drop - 4/7/2011 10:37:43 PM   
Emyr Thy King

quote:

ORIGINAL: satchwannad

Awwwww someone new has an opinion that does not sit well with the empire elite click?..
ahhhh poor baby maybe you better try slag me off more I may go away…and you say im the chimp tut tut…

Firstly, if you can put a cogent sentence together and have something of merit to say, then I'm sure I and others just might take you seriously. If not, good luck with advancing from something more advanced than the homo-erectus stage. I take back the chimp charge...slightly too advanced. Tsk tsk on my part indeed....

Now, back onto something interesting. Seeing as though both Bay and the Beef won't be returning to the franchise. There's optism that the series can take a new turn at least. I would of course welcome a change of focus where the Transformers take centre stage, after all it is their story. Though I'm not against supporting human characters. As they're the means for the audience to relate to the story somewhat. I think using the military as support for the Autobots can work, so long as it's not a patriotic/fetishistic gesture towards the U.S military. I think a more international U.N type force should be used. As I like the idea of the U.N working with the Autobots under some special resolution. After all, the whole planet is at stake and not just one country. Furthermore, it's better for the U.S military not to have a monopoly on using the Autobots as a tactical strongarm.

< Message edited by Emyr Thy King -- 4/7/2011 10:48:05 PM >

"This whole imbroglio is epiphenomenal"...."demigogic faux egalitarianism" - Will Self

Post #: 456
RE: jaw drop - 4/7/2011 11:01:58 PM   
satchwannad

o wow your words there doing something to me!!..
Its like a light going on in my head
(Firstly, if you can put a cogent sentence together and have something of merit to say, then I'm sure I and others just might take you seriously.)give me a break!!!
your so intelligent your use of big words.. omg your obviously superior to my feebleness oh your getting through to me how could I be so blind.
I am sorry my master I so want to be accepted here.
Good grief if you could even hear yourself.. sad sad...
I don’t need you or your words to make my words have merit they already do!

By the way, I’ve heard of a program for people like you. It’s called Effective Communication Skills.” its also call manners something to which you lack, I nether insulted you or berated you! yet you felt the need to be obnoxious…that my friend shows me your class right there…again I say tut tut…

(in reply to Emyr Thy King)
Post #: 457
RE: JAW DROP! - 4/7/2011 11:35:54 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: cerebusboy

quote:

I look at movies and video games even the shit ones different, people look at the Mona Lisa and see a masterpiece?? I look at the Mona Lisa and see crap on a canvas !

http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_71_if-everyday-life-was-directed-by-michael-bay_p17/#4

You might have a point.

Someone beat you to that link by about 2 days.

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 458
RE: JAW DROP! - 4/7/2011 11:44:41 PM   
cerebusboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

quote:

quote:

I look at movies and video games even the shit ones different, people look at the Mona Lisa and see a masterpiece?? I look at the Mona Lisa and see crap on a canvas !

http://www.cracked.com/photoplasty_71_if-everyday-life-was-directed-by-michael-bay_p17/#4

You might have a point.

That someone was me. Foiled again!

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 459
RE: JAW DROP! - 4/7/2011 11:55:48 PM   
Spaldron

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You might have a point.

"Exaggerated Facepalm".........

Ohhhhhh! You're so awesome you have to double post links just in case we didn't get the joke first time around. I bow to your superiority as I clearly suck balls don't I?

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 460
RE: JAW DROP! - 5/7/2011 12:02:57 AM   
cerebusboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You might have a point.

"Exaggerated Facepalm".........

Ohhhhhh! You're so awesome you have to double post links just in case we didn't get the joke first time around. I bow to your superiority as I clearly suck balls don't I?

I suspect (or at least hope) that you don't speak for 'Us'! in the manner you assume. And post was in response to guy specifically citing Mona Lisa, and he liked it. Although I am of course so,so sorry that everything I write doesn't appeal to you, and will struggle to sleep tonight, such is my guilt and crippling sense of shame

. You're pretty defensive for a guy who accused me of either plagiarism (or not reading the earlier posts, or reading and not caring) and got found out. Don't make wackadoo accusations and you've got nothing to worry about! Although the fact that you replied to my posts criticising Bay and then proceeded a day later (!!) to accuse me of being a Bay fanboy suggests that your reading comprehension, or short-term memory, or both, could do with some work.

Pax!

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 461
RE: jaw drop - 5/7/2011 12:11:51 AM   
Deviation

quote:

OH LOOK A TROLL

About time we had one.

quote:

The Adjustment Bureau made about $100 million worldwide IIRC. If that's a "blockbuster" then I think you're using a definition too big and vague to be of much use. And liking Avatar and Mama Mia! is not a point in the good doctor's favour

It was still a big release and they still count as blockbusters, no matter how much I hate Avatar and Mamma Mia.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

Post #: 462
RE: jaw drop - 5/7/2011 12:23:06 AM   
Emyr Thy King

quote:

o wow your words there doing something to me!!..
Its like a light going on in my head
(Firstly, if you can put a cogent sentence together and have something of merit to say, then I'm sure I and others just might take you seriously.)give me a break!!!
your so intelligent your use of big words.. omg your obviously superior to my feebleness oh your getting through to me how could I be so blind.
I am sorry my master I so want to be accepted here.
Good grief if you could even hear yourself.. sad sad...
I don't need you or your words to make my words have merit they already do!

By the way, I've heard of a program for people like you. It's called Effective Communication Skills.” its also call manners something to which you lack, I nether insulted you or berated you! yet you felt the need to be obnoxious…that my friend shows me your class right there…again I say tut tut…

Well, I hope that flicker of light was in a gas lamp, those things like to go boom. Good to see I touched a nerve too.

Right, son. If you expect anyone to take you seriously and pay attention to you, when you type like a hyper active 12-year old. Then you're obviously more dull that you let on. You come on here and one of your first posts is tantamount to gibberish which is barely comprehensible. There's a certain standard of posting which is the de facto (cerebral alert) form of writing here. I suggest you read more before you post. Another thing, don't lecture someone who's been here far longer than you have on how to post. You've got a lot to learn if that's how you like to act.

Oh....going by this rather damning piece of evidence:

quote:

What I deserve!!??
Hold on! what I deserve is basic human rights!, and that in life is all I deserve ,everything else is a bonus…
what I deserve in a movie?
I deserve my 10 euros worth of entertainment! which is exactly what I got., Mr bay is not trying to save the world! ehh???? maybe destroy it!!?
No he is trying to make you smile by showing you things that even 5 years ago would be impossible.
What I deserve??
Maybe as critics its time to judge movies in a different way maybe its time to say was I entertained yes/no? it would make for crap reviews and smaller magazine,
but fair enough your offering your opinion as is your right.
I have to ask as I do of the Oscars every year why does film's like the king snooozzz sorry speech win! When the majority of people in the WORLD did not care to see such? .and a film like say ohh like transformers 2 one of the highest grossing films of all time gets noting??
Ohh the snobs will say "o lord thy acting in thine film was rather brutish "..whilst this amazing rom com has juxtaposition et all yadda yadda…..
They say look at the talent in the film the art direction etc..
whooo hold on there betsy!! look at the art direction in theses film look at the genius of these blockbusters
art is what the few can do and the remainder strive to do so am I comparing transformers? to the Mona Lisa ok yes I am why??? Because we take everything for granted we appreciate the talent in history an oil painting here a bridge there., and forget about the wonders that surround us now and the age of talent.
the technology, the direction bayham gave us , is a work of art the graphics a work of genious I wonder if Leonardo was alive to day could do it??/ thousands can paint better then him! who are alive today why should we not celebrate them.
O fӣk I just realised transformers is an art house movie oh!!!!!

What I deserve?? Was the movie a bit disjointed…yes. Was the movie slightly weird at the start??. YES
Was miss Huntington crap lol again yes….
was the movie a technical marvel. Yes…was the heart and soul of all the people working on it put into it. Hell sure looks like it…could they do better?? Ehh define better?? more explosions?? Then ehh yes
Was the movie entertaining hell yes J .

So what I deserve…………… I got!! J have a nice day
Kindest regards
satchwannad

If I were the judge....you'd be lucky if you allowed to go on a 're-education programme'. More like a format and a reboot. Now, please go and play with those nice Hasbro toys.

quote:

digging a small Canadian quarry for yourself in the process

He might also find some shale gas for Mister Mxyzptlk's (aka satchwannad) explosive flicker of inspiration.

< Message edited by Emyr Thy King -- 5/7/2011 12:48:56 AM >

"This whole imbroglio is epiphenomenal"...."demigogic faux egalitarianism" - Will Self

Post #: 463
RE: jaw drop - 5/7/2011 12:24:00 AM   
cerebusboy

quote:

quote:

The Adjustment Bureau made about $100 million worldwide IIRC. If that's a "blockbuster" then I think you're using a definition too big and vague to be of much use. And liking Avatar and Mama Mia! is not a point in the good doctor's favour

It was still a big release and they still count as blockbusters, no matter how much I hate Avatar and Mamma Mia.

Avatar I'll give you, but wasn't Mama Mia a genuinely surprising success? As I said above, obviously I couldn't be using 'blockbuster' to just mean (e.g.) 'film that grosses over 100 million' because (in most cases) the films Kermode's reviewing have to be released, or at least not released long enough to ascertain whether they warrant the 'blockbuster' or 'flop' label. But it any case I've said repeatedly that my original comment was something I in retrospect shouldn't have said. According to wikipedia (I know, I know!) 'blockbuster' is more properly understood as denoting a type of movie exemplified by Pirates or Transformers, not just a particular film that grosses a certain amount :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockbuster_(entertainment)#Blockbuster_films

I think it would be great if Terrrence Malick's new film grossed $200 million worldwide but, even if it did, it woulds still be a bit jarring to call it a blockbuster IMHO.

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 464
RE: JAW DROP! - 5/7/2011 12:27:36 AM   
Spaldron

quote:

I suspect (or at least hope) that you don't speak for 'Us'! in the manner you assume. And post was in response to guy specifically citing Mona Lisa, and he liked it. Although I am of course so,so sorry that everything I write doesn't appeal to you, and will struggle to sleep tonight, such is my guilt and crippling sense of shame

. You're pretty defensive for a guy who accused me of either plagiarism (or not reading the earlier posts, or reading and not caring) and got found out. Don't make wackadoo accusations and you've got nothing to worry about! Although the fact that you replied to my posts criticising Bay and then proceeded a day later (!!) to accuse me of being a Bay fanboy suggests that your reading comprehension, or short-term memory, or both, could do with some work.

Pax!

Plagiarism? Really?

Really?

I think it had more to do with the fact you called a popular film critic an arsehole just for having a differing opinion and then going off on some ludicrous campaign of wild and seemingly random accusation eg;
quote:

And he never likes blockbusters
, digging a small Canadian quarry for yourself in the process whilst all the time stating
quote:

Arguing on the internet is not a priority.
. So if not then why are you still here trolling?

How have I or anyone here plagiarised? I don't remember stating your dumb opinions were anything other than your own.

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 465
RE: jaw drop - 5/7/2011 12:33:29 AM   
Deviation

Dunno about MM being surprising success, Abba have a big fanbase and it was never going to fail.

quote:

ng to wikipedia (I know, I know!) 'blockbuster' is more properly understood as denoting a type of movie exemplified by Pirates or Transformers, not just a particular film that grosses a certain amount

If that is so, I wouldn't take it against him for hating blockbuster.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 466
RE: JAW DROP! - 5/7/2011 12:35:22 AM   
cerebusboy

quote:

quote:

Pax!

Plagiarism? Really?

Really?

I think it had more to do with the fact you called a popular film critic an arsehole just for having a differing opinion and then going off on some ludicrous campaign of wild and seemingly random accusation eg;
quote:

And he never likes blockbusters
, digging a small Canadian quarry for yourself in the process whilst all the time stating
quote:

Arguing on the internet is not a priority.
. So if not then why are you still here trolling?

How have I or anyone here plagiarised? I don't remember stating your dumb opinions were anything other than your own.

Trolling? You said that somebody beat me to that link by about two days. You were, and are, flat out wrong. Anybody can scroll back a whole couple of pages (!) and see this. That won't change irrespective of how much misdirection you engage in (me being wrong about Kermode doesn't make you right about me, )

As for arguing on the internet : I asked you to cite specific points I ducked. You didn't bother. Although, being charitable, that might be the old short term memory (seriously, a guy whose anti-Bay points you reply to and agree with gets called a Bay fanboy the next day?! Either you do have goldfish-style limitations, or you're the one trolling. Maybe you could get a doctor's note or something to clarify the situation).

For the record (again) : My. Original. Comment. About. Mark. Kermode. Was. Not. Phrased. Well. It.Is.Something.I.Have. Already. Apologised. For. More. Than. Once.

Compare and contrast with YOUR accusation that 'somebody beat you to that by about two days'. Which is, demonstrably, wrong.

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 467
RE: jaw drop - 5/7/2011 12:39:05 AM   
cerebusboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation

Dunno about MM being surprising success, Abba have a big fanbase and it was never going to fail.

quote:

ng to wikipedia (I know, I know!) 'blockbuster' is more properly understood as denoting a type of movie exemplified by Pirates or Transformers, not just a particular film that grosses a certain amount

If that is so, I wouldn't take it against him for hating blockbuster.

Indeed, but someone who did use that that definition and did like the films denoted could legitimately take against a critic who they perceived to needlessly underrate them, and might well make a generalisation along the lines of my original one (which I regret in any case).

(in reply to Deviation)
Post #: 468
RE: jaw drop - 5/7/2011 12:51:41 AM   
Spaldron

I can't be bothered responding to your entire rant as its late but I will clarify the cracked link issue. There's a general issue here with double posting and if someone has posted twice usually someone else will correct the issue. As I was unaware you had posted the first link I saw fit to raise the point with you as a pointer that someone else had already provided the link. You're taking it the wrong way.

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 469
RE: jaw drop - 5/7/2011 1:12:23 AM   
cerebusboy

quote:

I can't be bothered responding to your entire rant as its late but I will clarify the cracked link issue. There's a general issue here with double posting and if someone has posted twice usually someone else will correct the issue. As I was unaware you had posted the first link I saw fit to raise the point with you as a pointer that someone else had already provided the link. You're taking it the wrong way.

It's not a rant (although I'd note that's the second time in not-too-long that you've accused me of ducking out, I've responded, and then you've ducked out. I'd reiterate again that if you identify specific pertinent points that I've allegedly ignored then I will of course, albeit time permitting, respond to them)

I'll happily apologise for taking something the wrong way. But the original link was posted by me, about 24 hours ago, and you responded to it, making it more than a little strange and accusatory that you immediately pointed out that someone else posted it first. Even more strange, as I said above, is you replying to posts where I criticise Bay and then accusing me of being a Bay fanboy when I say something you disagree with. Demonising me as a bay-fanboy might be an understandable response to my appearing to demonise Kermode (which I have apologised for) but it's arguably more of a trollish 360 degree turn, tactical defensive posturing etc than anything I've posted. You even quoted a bit where I defended the Empire DotM review when you accused me of being a mindless Bay fanboy!

But ,as you say it's late, and I regret my part in any misunderstandings that were to the detriment of this thread.

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 470
RE: jaw drop - 5/7/2011 3:44:14 AM   
NinjaShortbread212

Just reading recent posts, I know I haven't posted on this topic... I'm not a Bay fan but JEEZE! Do things really have to get so hot headed? You would think some of you were sworn enemies.

I think things need to chill down a bit.

Art

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 471
RE: jaw drop - 5/7/2011 3:44:41 AM   
NinjaShortbread212

Server error; posted message twice...

< Message edited by NinjaShortbread212 -- 5/7/2011 2:38:28 PM >

Art

(in reply to cerebusboy)
Post #: 472
RE: jaw drop - 5/7/2011 8:17:19 AM   
matty_b

Ah, you must be relatively new to the reviews section of the forums.

Just wait till Super 8 is released.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cool Breeze
Mattyb is a shining example of what the perfect Empire Forum member is.

(in reply to NinjaShortbread212)
Post #: 473
RE: jaw drop - 5/7/2011 8:18:20 AM   
matty_b

Ah, you must be new to the reviews section of the forums.

quote:

Post #: 474
RE: jaw drop - 5/7/2011 9:20:24 AM   
elab49

quote:

I nether insulted you or berated you!

quote:

Ohh the snobs will say “o lord thy acting in thine film was rather brutish “..whilst this amazing rom com has juxtaposition et all yadda yadda…..

quote:

ahhhh poor baby maybe you better try slag me off more I may go away…

Perhaps you might want to reconsider the deliberately provocative wording in your own posts before attacking others - you are surely not surprised you generated exactly the response that you intended?

And suggesting people are ranting when they make reasonable posts is simply a way to try and twist a discussion into an argument - from what I've seen in the this thread (even though I don't always agree), Cerebusboy has been one of those rare non-regular posters who has actually stuck around, discussed and engaged with respect to the differing opinions. We could do with a bit more of that IMO, rather than the occasionally observed practice of cherry picking the thread for random posts to be rude to.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

Post #: 475
RE: jaw drop - 5/7/2011 9:24:11 AM   
elab49

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

Is this really going to be that controversial?

I might take August off

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to matty_b)
Post #: 476
RE: jaw drop - 5/7/2011 9:35:51 AM   
UTB

quote:

ORIGINAL: NinjaShortbread212

Just reading recent posts, I know I haven't posted on this topic... I'm not a Bay fan but JEEZE! Do things really have to get so hot headed? You would think some of you were sworn enemies.

Here is the order of things in major release review threads:

1. Review posted
2. Five or so comments on what a shit review it is.
3. Two or so comments questioning why the review is being reviewed
4. Inevitably, someone points out that the orginal post says "Post your comments on this article"
5. Comparison of star rating begins. If sequel, film is compared to previous film. If non-sequel, film compared to a blockbuster from 10 years ago. If given Five stars, film compared to Oscar winner from the 70's. If given 1 star, compared to Taken.
6. Comments questioning why Empire put said film on cover 7 months ago then give it shit review. 
7. Thread ends with a "well, I enjoyed it" comment 9 months later.

Rinse and repeat.

Post #: 477
RE: jaw drop - 5/7/2011 9:48:59 AM   
Spaldron

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

quote:

1. Review posted
4. Inevitably, someone points out that the orginal post says "Post your comments on this article"
5. Comparison of star rating begins. If sequel, film is compared to previous film. If non-sequel, film compared to a blockbuster from 10 years ago. If given Five stars, film compared to Oscar winner from the 70's. If given 1 star, compared to Taken.
6. Comments questioning why Empire put said film on cover 7 months ago then give it shit review. 

8. Godwin's Law

(in reply to UTB)
Post #: 478
RE: jaw drop - 5/7/2011 10:06:26 AM   
matty_b

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: matty_b

Is this really going to be that controversial?

I might take August off

I can't see it getting any less than four stars, possibly the full five, which will no doubt lead to endless posts of "EMPIRE GIVZ ALL THERE FRENDS FIVE STARZ!!!! YOU GUYS SUK!"

quote:

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 479
RE: jaw drop - 5/7/2011 10:14:02 AM   
matty_b

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: UTB

quote:

1. Review posted

8. Godwin's Law

9. If action/blockbuster film and given three stars or less the "It's not supposed to be The King's Speech/not supposed to win Oscars/not supposed to think about it!" cries start.

quote:

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 480
Page:   <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: jaw drop Page: <<   < prev  14 15 [16] 17 18   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI