Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Wii U

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad >> RE: The Wii U Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Wii U - 13/9/2012 10:56:28 PM   
Invader_Ace

3.38pm: Woah, Platinum Games is also bringing Bayonetta 2 to Wii U!

As an exclusive . Sign that they will be trying to win back core gamers ?

(in reply to ChickMagnet)
Post #: 31
RE: The Wii U - 14/9/2012 1:31:03 PM   
paulyboy

So what do we think of the launch line-up and price peeps?

UK Launch Titles:

•Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
•FIFA 13
•Mass Effect 3: Special Edition
•New Super Mario Bros. U
•Nintendo Land
•Rayman Legends
•ZombiU
•Trine 2: Director's Cut
•Toki Tori 2
•Nano Assault Neo

Price:

Amazon / £250 - Basic / £299 Premium
Game / £259.99 - Basic / £309.99 Premium
HMV / £249.99 - Basic / £299.00 Premium
Sainbury's / £249.99 - Basic / £299.99 Premium
ShopTo / £247.85 - Basic / 296.86 Premium
Tesco / £249 - Basic / £299 - Premium

Personally I can't see much to get excited about, the launch line-up isn't exactly my cup of tea (another side scrolling mario game, I'll try to contain myself) and the price is a little bit steep in my eyes. At supposedly comparable power to the Xbox 360 and PS3, it's just £30 cheaper than the former was 7 YEARS AGO. Granted it's got more RAM and a supposedly more advanced GPU, but it's relatively low end stuff in the overall scheme of things. Guess we're paying for that controller.

Not that impressed, but we'll see.

Thoughts?

< Message edited by paulyboy -- 14/9/2012 2:18:18 PM >

"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever!"

(in reply to Invader_Ace)
Post #: 32
RE: The Wii U - 14/9/2012 1:38:54 PM   
directorscut

quote:

ORIGINAL: Invader_Ace

Sounds like a bloody stupid way of "expanding your brand".

Eh, it's probably be on the other consoles in within six months.

Member of the TMNT 1000 Club.

Post #: 33
RE: The Wii U - 14/9/2012 1:51:30 PM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

ORIGINAL: directorscut

quote:

ORIGINAL: Invader_Ace

Sounds like a bloody stupid way of "expanding your brand".

Eh, it's probably be on the other consoles in within six months.

Doubtful, it's being published by Nintendo.

To be fair the original barely sold any numbers and any chance of a sequel was originally canned in May. Why not aim for a different market?

I might get one of these for the kids eventually but I'm not paying full price for one though. Fuck. That.

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

(in reply to directorscut)
Post #: 34
RE: The Wii U - 14/9/2012 3:34:49 PM   
directorscut

It sold almost 2 million copies which is pretty damn good for a title in its niche.

Perhaps if PG went into production on Bayonetta 2 instead of wasting time on a Metal Gear game that has now entered my "I'll Believe It When I Play It" folder they wouldn't need Nintendo's help.

Aiming for the kiddies market with Bayonetta seems quite lewd and inappropriate to me.

(in reply to Harry Tuttle)
Post #: 35
RE: The Wii U - 14/9/2012 3:46:21 PM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

It sold almost 2 million copies which is pretty damn good for a title in its niche.

Perhaps if PG went into production on Bayonetta 2 instead of wasting time on a Metal Gear game that has now entered my "I'll Believe It When I Play It" folder they wouldn't need Nintendo's help.

Aiming for the kiddies market with Bayonetta seems quite lewd and inappropriate to me.

A slightly old fashioned view no? I'd say they were aiming for the casual market rather than the kiddy market.

Fact is, if Nintendo hadn't picked it up it wouldn't be getting made.

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Post #: 36
RE: The Wii U - 14/9/2012 4:28:28 PM   
directorscut

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle

A slightly old fashioned view no?

A slightly accurate view more like it. Any game that hasn't been aimed at kids that isn't part of the Nintendo core games (ie, Mario, Zelda etc) has bombed flat on its arse on the Wii. There is no way a Bayonetta game that is remotely like the original will have a bigger audience on the Wii U than the 360/PS3.

quote:

I'd say they were aiming for the casual market rather than the kiddy market.

Good luck with that.

It's one thing to change things in a game that annoy your fanbase to try and bring in more "casual gamers". It's another thing entirely to exclude your entire fanbase.

One of the great sayings in business is don't piss off the people who put you where you are in the hope that you will pick up more (imaginary customers). Please the customers you already have and the others will come.

I just made that up, but it rings true.

quote:

Fact is, if Nintendo hadn't picked it up it wouldn't be getting made.

Link?

< Message edited by directorscut -- 14/9/2012 4:29:23 PM >

Post #: 37
RE: The Wii U - 14/9/2012 4:33:19 PM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

Link?

Clicky

quote:

Well, it turns out that the time was right all along, and Bayonetta 2 will not only be a Wii U exclusive but will be published by Nintendo, perhaps the most unlikely saviour for a series with such a strong emphasis on violence and sexuality. The first game was of course published by Nintendo's old sparring partner, Sega.

Acting...Naturaaal

Post #: 38
RE: The Wii U - 14/9/2012 4:54:43 PM   
directorscut

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle

quote:

Link?

Clicky

quote:

Well, it turns out that the time was right all along, and Bayonetta 2 will not only be a Wii U exclusive but will be published by Nintendo, perhaps the most unlikely saviour for a series with such a strong emphasis on violence and sexuality. The first game was of course published by Nintendo's old sparring partner, Sega.

That's assumption made by the writer of that article, not a direct quote from PG. The only quotes I have seen from PG are relating to "expanding the brand". Nothing to do with Nintendo saving the series from death.

Post #: 39
RE: The Wii U - 14/9/2012 5:01:28 PM   
Harry Tuttle

They're hardly going to be in a hurry to tell anyone that nobody else was in a rush to pick it up are they.

"Expanding the brand " just sounds like PR talk for saving face to me.

BTW I agree with you (that hurts to type) about not alienating your existing user base but in this case it does seem that nobody was banging any doors down to to publish Bayonetta 2. Which is a shame because I enjoyed what I played of the first (I need to get around to finishing it actually).

< Message edited by Harry Tuttle -- 14/9/2012 5:03:54 PM >

Acting...Naturaaal

Post #: 40
RE: The Wii U - 14/9/2012 5:15:59 PM   
paulyboy

The cancellation rumours back in May were just that, rumours, in fact if memory serves Platinum Games never confirmed Bayonetta 2 was ever in development (or what for), just that a sequel would arrive when the "time was right".

Make of that what you will, either way as publishers Nintendo are probably fronting the development cost, whether they got there by saving a dead project or getting in early to grease a few palms and lap up an exclusive in the first place is anyone's guess.

That said some of the damage control from the developers has been humerous to read, comments about "expanding the brand" and bringing the franchise to "more and more gamers" have been particular highlights. It's the usual PR shite, Nintendo are paying, that's why it's an exclusive, no other reason, any halfwit can see that a franchise like Bayonetta isn't "expanding" anywhere as a Nintendo exlcusive.

EDIT: Harry beat me to it on some of that.

< Message edited by paulyboy -- 14/9/2012 5:16:26 PM >

Post #: 41
RE: The Wii U - 14/9/2012 6:13:09 PM   
Sexual Harassment Panda

For me I can see this console dying on its arse quite quickly.

Nintendo said they would be making an affordable console hence not going for a high spec machine, and would be making profit on day one.

Now prices are announced and we can see they were being quite literal, they did make an affordable console, however they're not selling it at an appropriate and therefore affordable price tag, hence it being profitable on day one.

£259 for a basic model with a whopping 8gb storage is laughable, but even more laughable is the cheek to call 32gb a premium (MS were pushing it with 20gb back in 2005) and then charge an additional £50 for it.

No-one is selling spare Game Pads for the Wii U and I don't blame them, they're rumoured to retail for around £107 a piece!

With this console Nintendo have placed themselves in no mans land between a waining casual market and the core market. The casual market was built on family and group play in the living room, a singular controller with a screen will work against that along with the pricing structure. The core audience wants to pay those sort of prices for extremely dated hardware to play games like Nintendo Land or remakes of games they already own like Arkham City. So who besides those few Nintendo fans who are still clinging on to their 1980-1990s childhood memories are going to buy this?

For me, Nintendo made a mistake ditching its core audience in favour of the casual market, yes it brought success with the Wii, but look how that suddenly tailed off, whilst 360 and PS3 sales, (admittedly lower than previous years) are still chugging along nicely. The problem with the casual market is the fact that as the name suggests, their very nature is that they're casual, they'll just as easily stop gaming and move onto the next thing as they embraced the Wii in the first place.

The other problem I find with the Wii U is that it's selling point is the controller again, just like it was with the Wii, only this time it's something too familiar. Motion controls (whilst shit) were something new and to fresh eyes look like something completely novel and fun to play. But touch screens are so run of the mill now, they play a part in most people's lives. The casual market will be asking why do I need this when I have a Wii and an iPad already?

< Message edited by Sexual Harassment Panda -- 14/9/2012 6:18:22 PM >

Ole Gunnar Solskj�r - 1996-2007

Member of the MW2 Star 69 Club
Member of the CoD4 Mile High Club

(in reply to paulyboy)
Post #: 42
RE: The Wii U - 14/9/2012 7:24:27 PM   
rich

What happened Nintendo? Where is my N64-2??

Meanwhile...

(in reply to Sexual Harassment Panda)
Post #: 43
RE: The Wii U - 20/9/2012 6:02:07 PM   
Greggieboy

I am quite tempted to get this.
I reckon it will be succesful (but not as much as the Wii). The games look impressive and have been thought through more than the Wii.

Imagine how big it will become when they announce Mario Kart for it. Which Im guessing will be for Christmas '13.

Yes it is a bit steep pricewise but the price will come down after a few months. Its about the same amount of money as a PS Vita, Id rather have a Wii U.

The games will only get better and not tail out like they have with the Wii. There will be a long wait before the PS4 or XBox 720 is announced!

Last Few Films Seen:Captain America;77/100 Harry Potter 7b; 85/100 Super 8; 74/100 X Men;First Class;76/100Fututre Films: Cowboys & Aliens, ROTPOTA, Cars 2, , Bridesmaids (at some point)

(in reply to rich)
Post #: 44
RE: The Wii U - 26/9/2012 4:53:03 PM   
goldleader

quote:

ORIGINAL: Greggieboy

I am quite tempted to get this.
I reckon it will be succesful (but not as much as the Wii). The games look impressive and have been thought through more than the Wii.

Imagine how big it will become when they announce Mario Kart for it. Which Im guessing will be for Christmas '13.

Yes it is a bit steep pricewise but the price will come down after a few months. Its about the same amount of money as a PS Vita, Id rather have a Wii U.

The games will only get better and not tail out like they have with the Wii. There will be a long wait before the PS4 or XBox 720 is announced!

You are joking aren't you?

"The games will only get better and not tail out like they have with the Wii"

This is the way the last 3 Nintendo console have gone. Both the Wii, Gamecube and the N64 had about 2 years of solid games releases, then once Nintendo had repackaged all their characters they move on to the development of a new console and you are left with no third party games for about 3 years. And you are looking at all the games still be released on rival machines for the whole course of its life. If you think they will do it different with the Wii U you are so wrong.

As for the Wii U i'm on the fence with this one. I have been a massive Nintendo fan for many years and had every console on release day since the original GameBoy right the way through to the Wii. I have always enjoyed there new take on their characters and the development they put into the way we all play games. However i think the Wii U just looks plain dull. As others have said i already have an iPad for touch screen game play and the games cost a couple of quid, why i'm i going to pay out £250 for the console that does nothing but play games and then £35-£40 for a game. Sorry its just not going to happen. And this is were i think this console is going to be hit hard. The casual gamer has moved onto the iPad/iPhone and the hardcore never left the PS3 or the 360, so who is this aimed at? Hard time i think for Nintendo.

I will wait till next year and maybe pick one up second hand or a after a price drop (its bound to happen) and see if next years games are any good.

Shame Nintendo i think you have lost your way with this console and the 3DS.

(in reply to Greggieboy)
Post #: 45
RE: The Wii U - 28/9/2012 12:12:36 PM   
xim123

Well I'm still quite excited by the Wii U, it's been a disappointing year for gaming and apart from a few Xbox Arcade games the potential of the Wii U has been the only interesting thing for me. For what it is, I don't think it's really that expensive but don't think the bundles make much sense (why include the Pro controller without a game which uses it?, is there really any point in the 8Gb model without a game?). There are enough games at launch that I'm interested in (Zombi U, Rayman, New Super Mario, and even if it's just a tech demo Nintendoland) and foolishly giddy about the Lego City.

Experience tells me that Nintendo probably won't fully deliver on the potential of the system and it will be copied and bettered elsewhere (Smartglass) but I remain optimistic and there'll be a real Zelda and Mario game to look forward to at some point.

I haven't ordered one yet but it's only a matter of time. Has anyone pre-ordered from Woolworths.co.uk and know if they deliver for release day? They're offering 10% off for new customers + 6% cashback through Quidco so premium pack will only be £250.

My Film Diary

(in reply to goldleader)
Post #: 46
RE: The Wii U - 21/10/2012 2:57:37 PM   
xim123

Turns out that Woolworths offer doesn't apply to hardware.

Anybody know when we should expect full reviews of the system and games?

My Film Diary

(in reply to xim123)
Post #: 47
RE: The Wii U - 21/10/2012 4:26:11 PM   
ChickMagnet

I got to have a play on this last weekend and to be honest, I'm going to leave it a few months before getting one, It was a decent machine but I did get the distinct impression that once again it'll be a Social gaming machine just this time with HD Graphics

(in reply to xim123)
Post #: 48
RE: The Wii U - 8/11/2012 12:38:09 PM   
Invader_Ace

Penny Arcade Un-boxifying.

http://penny-arcade.com/report/editorial-article/the-wii-u-is-here-first-images-and-impressions

(in reply to ChickMagnet)
Post #: 49
RE: The Wii U - 23/11/2012 5:26:25 PM   
Greggieboy

So is anyone going to buy this then?

Apparently its sold out nearly everywhere in America

Last Few Films Seen:Captain America;77/100 Harry Potter 7b; 85/100 Super 8; 74/100 X Men;First Class;76/100Fututre Films: Cowboys & Aliens, ROTPOTA, Cars 2, , Bridesmaids (at some point)

Post #: 50
RE: The Wii U - 23/11/2012 5:54:16 PM   
James2183

quote:

ORIGINAL: Greggieboy

So is anyone going to buy this then?

Apparently its sold out nearly everywhere in America

According to the guys on the Giant bombcast they managed to pick up a Wii U quite easily without having to pre order.

I wont be picking one up. There doesn't seem to be any great games coming out for it just yet and by the time they do start to get a handle of the hardware the new X Box and Playstation will be coming out and the console will be obsolete.

Hey bub, I aint finished with you yet!

"We do not beat the reaper by living longer. We beat the reaper by living well and living fully" - Randy Pausch

(in reply to Greggieboy)
Post #: 51
RE: The Wii U - 30/11/2012 12:10:08 PM   
paulyboy

So anyone bought one?

Quietest a thread like this has ever been for a main console launch!

(in reply to James2183)
Post #: 52
RE: The Wii U - 30/11/2012 12:21:45 PM   
sroey

Nope - not buying one either...

Until they release a Zelda game its a no go for me...besides I am far too heavily invested in the MS/XBox ecosystem to afford it. From all accounts its been a rocky launch for the console. I wish them luck but I really dont understand how they couldn't include a more powerful CPU, by all accounts I've read (I'm no expert either) the GPU and RAM are superb while the machine is gimped by a slow CPU.

Typical Nintendo - basic specs matter to alot of people, rightly or wrongly...

(in reply to paulyboy)
Post #: 53
RE: The Wii U - 30/11/2012 1:21:21 PM   
xim123

Got mine yesterday not used it much so far but like what I've seen so far. I don't think the low specs will be a problem the real issue will be using the two screens effectively and communicating how to do that. There's a definite disconnect between the two I never know where I should be looking. But the gamepad is a really nice piece of kit and it will be interesting to see how well it works with a "real" game, I'm waiting for ZombieU to be delivered and have only tried the 1 player Nintendo Land games so far.

My Film Diary

(in reply to sroey)
Post #: 54
RE: The Wii U - 30/11/2012 4:12:25 PM   
Your Funny Uncle

quote:

ORIGINAL: paulyboy

So anyone bought one?

Quietest a thread like this has ever been for a main console launch!

Giz has! He said it's crap!

Empires Top 100 Movie Characters of All Time! - VOTE NOW by clicking HERE

(in reply to paulyboy)
Post #: 55
RE: The Wii U - 30/11/2012 4:34:34 PM   
Gizmo 76

quote:

ORIGINAL: Your Funny Uncle

Giz has! He said it's crap!

He said nothing of the sort!! ...Quite the opposite on initial impressions! After a bit more playing now it's properly setup and then I'll be back with MY thoughts.

Giz Presents . . .

My Website of Work

(in reply to Your Funny Uncle)
Post #: 56
RE: The Wii U - 3/12/2012 3:16:30 PM   
Gizmo 76

Ok then... a weekend with the Wii U.

Overall it's pretty darn positive, I've bought this console to accompany others, so I have a different perspective and set of wants out of the console over someone who is buying as their main maybe.

First off the Wii U's OS, there is good and bad to this. The bad first, it's slow, annoyingly so at times, switching between apps and games has noticeable loading times and somethings take a few too many steps to achieve. An example being, you hit your 'Home' button on the gamepad which will bring up a quick accessible menu system, you go to your friend list and want to view one of their profiles, to do this properly you need to go to Miiverse (neat side of it all) which then has to load, so all this takes time. If they can cut these loading times and steps down there is a lot to like about the OS, it's very Nintendo, so it maybe a bit love/hate... but I sort of like the change from others and the ditty little tunes playing and Mii's running around is all kinda cute

Miiverse is actually really nicely done, it's a mix between a forum (with activity ), facebook and twitter. Basically each game gets it's own feed on which you can post comments, screenshots and do drawings on, these can then be Yeah'd (liked) . Then you can also follow and friend people and view just their posts in your 'Activity feed'. Also you can message friends like on other systems. The sharing of screenshots is slightly different as you actually have to do it in game at the time, so you hit you 'home' button while playing, then go to Miiverse (loading) and it'll take a grab from where you currently are. No file management or storing of screenshots.

Image Linky

Also when you boot up the console your TV will show the icons of current most popular (I assume they are) games and under these stand loads of Miis with speech bubbles appearing of their thoughts and drawings related to the game. From here you could view the Mii's profile or reply to their thought if you wanted... Actually it's all quite neat and does work really well I think. I could see a few of these ideas coming across to the next gen consoles in some sort of form... to be honest I'd rather see something like this than an advertising heavy and media centre driven interface. It is still advertising the games, but the community is doing it, I'm sure the moderating can make the positive comments float to the surface In that respect (at the moment) the Wii U is kinda refreshing, it feels like a games console, even though there is a YouTube, Love Film and Netflix app.

The actual console is a nice enough build quality, though a bit finger print friendly. The actual GamePad looks a little cheap, but is very light and comfortable to use and the screen itself is better than I thought it'd be in terms of how the streamed display looks. The resolution isn't as high as some of the mobile / tablet devices we are use too and when rendering web pages this is noticeable, but when enjoying something like Mario it's not so much of an issue. The main revelation of the GamePad isn't the two screens being used at one time like on ZombiU (environment scanner, map and inventory), it's the fact the a lot of the games can be played on the GamePad itself when the TV is off or on another channel.

I've double dipped and picked up BLOPS2 for the Wii U, now playing this in bed and experiencing a proper first person shooter with this level of performance on a hand held device, is very cool indeed. Obviously it is just streaming from the console, but it's done to such a standard that you don't feel like that is the case (unlike remote play on PS3). There are limits to how far away you can be and your environment and other wireless devices can have an affect, but I've had the Wii U in two places, one I played upstairs in the room directly above the console and the other the room next door, and the connection has been solid at both places. The fact you can wake up, pick up a device, check your messages, check the eShop store, have a blast on Mario or a couple of TDMs... Get up and continue on your main TV in the living room is extremely geeky, but also very neat.

Onto the games... I've currently got New Super Mario Bros U, ZombiU, NintendoLand and BLOPS2.

New SMBU is bloody superb, paulyboy might not like ... but this game if you like the 2D Mario world should be a system seller. So many genius touches already and I'm only 3 / 4 Worlds in. It's also one of the tougher Mario's of recent times, I think I'm only actually on 10 lives at the moment, usually on a Mario game the first couple of areas/worlds would get you a nice stock going! And getting the 3 coins on each is going to take some work, not just from a skill sense, some require you to work out how to get to them. Really is a classic Mario game... Looks great in HD as well.

ZombiU, I really need to spend a bit more time with this... It's quite a slow going game, but has a really good atmosphere and has made me properly jump a couple of times so far. A fair bit of walking and building of tension before anything occurs. Graphically it's a bit hazy and over use of filters, but suits the game I guess. The concept of when you die that person can then be found in the game world as a Zombie so you can get all your gear back is very well done. It's not your usual 'I can take out a room of 10 zombies no problem' type game, if there is more than 2 running might be more wise. I think I'll enjoy this, but need a have a longer play.

NintendoLand... First off this is no alternative to Wii Sports and due to this I don't think Nintendo will experience the same initial success that the Wii did off of the back of that game and the festive period. Half of the mini game events are decent and the other half maybe not so much. Multiplayer wise for the casual family christmas crowd I think there is a bit of fun to be had with Mario Chase and Luigi's Mansion. Some of the other games like Metroid are going to need a slightly more skilled player, so I don't think these are going to work so well. Wii Sports was great because bowling and golf worked like you'd expect them too, they didn't need any in-depth explaining; and Kinect sports also worked on a similar level (when it works ). The game does highlight some of the multiplayer plus points of the GamePad though, the whole second screen for someone means you can do some interesting things. For example in Mario Chase, the person with the GamePad (Mario) can see the 1 to 4 people chasing them on the map of the area and their own viewpoint of the game, and the others have to run around or work as a team to hunt them down.

Black Ops 2 is pretty much the same as the 360 version. Yes I've seen a couple of frame rate dips, but nothing game breaking.... technically aspects aside the game plays just as you expect but with some added GamePad bonuses. You could go online with a friend and rather than split screen, one plays on the GamePad and one on the TV screen. If you're using the GamePad on your own while playing online it'll show the whole map on the screen and you can access your classes, controls and scorestreaks from the screen. Or the best part for me, just playing the game on the GamePad. I know COD has split people in recent years, but if you're in the camp that like the game, then you'd really enjoy some of the Wii U extras the game has. I think Nintendo shouldn't just focus on Mario and NintendoLand for their advertising, they should also maybe use this with some guy on the crapper playing TDM while the Mrs is watching Corrie.

To round up, I wouldn't be without my 360, it's my main console.... due to LIVE and my friend's being on there, the controller which is still the best out there for me, and I guess initially the draw was PGR and Halo first party wise. My PS3 wasn't a planned purchase at the time, I still have the old chunky 20gb model, but the Uncharted games, LBP and some of the other exclusives are great. And now the Wii U, for Mario, Zelda and hopefully this time a bit more third party support. If I was just to have one it'd still be the 360 for me, and next year most likely the 720 or whatever they call it. The Wii U won't compare technically to the next gen, but I think I'm going to have a lot of fun over it's lifetime even if that is short lived and even if it does just come down to the next big 3D Mario, Zelda, Pilotwings (please), Mario Kart, Pikmin and Metroid.

So yes, I would recommend the Wii U, there is a lot to like about it. It's strengths and weakness will also vary person to person, some bachelor in his own pad probably won't see the GamePad playing as much of a perk. If anyone here does own and want to add me, it's Giz_76 ... no spaces were allowed

Giz Presents . . .

My Website of Work

(in reply to Gizmo 76)
Post #: 57
RE: The Wii U - 3/12/2012 11:58:50 PM   
the anomaly

MY WII IS MY LEAST PLAYED CONSOLE EVER

SO .. NO

ALTHOUGH ZOMBIE U LOOKS INTERESTING. MAINLY AS I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE IDEA WAS GOOD! ALWAYS WANTED A GAME WHERE YOU WERE JUST A NORMAL BLOKE MAKING IT THROUGH THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

(in reply to Gizmo 76)
Post #: 58
RE: The Wii U - 4/12/2012 12:51:41 AM   
Gizmo 76

quote:

ORIGINAL: the anomaly

SO .. NO

ALTHOUGH ZOMBIE U LOOKS INTERESTING. MAINLY AS I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE IDEA WAS GOOD! ALWAYS WANTED A GAME WHERE YOU WERE JUST A NORMAL BLOKE MAKING IT THROUGH THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

you've made yourself heard tonight I'll give you that

Giz Presents . . .

My Website of Work

(in reply to the anomaly)
Post #: 59
RE: The Wii U - 4/12/2012 9:20:38 AM   
From_Hell

quote:

ORIGINAL: the anomaly

SO .. NO

Hasn't Dead Island done that already?

"What are you gonna do?"

"What I do best. I'm gonna kill 'em. Anyone that was involved. Anybody who profited from it. Anybody who opens their eyes at me."

(in reply to the anomaly)
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad >> RE: The Wii U Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI