Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

The Hobbit: There And Back Again (2013)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> The Hobbit: There And Back Again (2013) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Hobbit: There And Back Again (2013) - 31/5/2011 6:34:07 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
- 31/5/2011 6:34:07 PM   
trainedasninja

By the title im getting the impression this story is going to incorperate Bilbo's journey as he left hobbiton at the start of the fellowship of the ring... just a guess

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 2
RE: - 1/6/2011 12:50:32 PM   
JRutherford

I agree with trainedasninja, this film has alot of potential, and should be enjoyable!

(in reply to trainedasninja)
Post #: 3
RE: - 3/6/2011 5:12:16 PM   
pete_traynor

quote:

ORIGINAL: trainedasninja

By the title im getting the impression this story is going to incorperate Bilbo's journey as he left hobbiton at the start of the fellowship of the ring... just a guess

There and Back Again is basically Bilbo's written account of the events of The Hobbit. Neither of these films should overlap into events within the time frame of FOTR.

Again with the duplicate threads Empire...

< Message edited by pete_traynor -- 3/6/2011 5:14:36 PM >

EXTREMELY LIMITED 1/1 FILM DIRECTOR HAND DRAWN ORIGINALS COMING SOON - http://lomierart.blogspot.co.uk/

(in reply to trainedasninja)
Post #: 4
RE: The Hobbit: There And Back Again (2013) - 3/6/2011 6:29:38 PM   
Spaldron

http://www.empireonline.com/forum/tm.asp?m=20124

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked and behold, a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was Death
And Hell followed with him.

Post #: 5
DVD for sure - 28/6/2011 12:09:09 AM   
DustyOR

If it was a bridge film between Hobbit and LOTR I might be excited but if Jackson is going to once more shove Hobbits down our throats the way he did in the first three films, ah that would be DVD only, maybe

Post #: 6
It may be great! May... - 30/8/2012 3:39:44 PM   
Drwg

This may all be excellent but smacks slightly of the studios milking the idea by turning it into a huge franchise. I love the book and the visuals are amazing but for me it all hinges on the script and the LOTR films got progressively more 'Hollywood' and ignored important story elements that left some people, (Christopher Lee included), with a bad taste. It depends if Jackson is the loyal fan he claims to be or if he has a new found taste for money and can happily ignore the voices of dissenters. We'll see

Post #: 7
The Hobbit Will Be Awesome. - 14/10/2012 4:25:47 PM   
Anthony Lynch

The Hobbit will be almost as good as LOTR. Nothing can beat LOTR.
The Hobbits movies followed the formula of success. And succeeded.

Post #: 8
Cliffhanger! - 14/12/2013 3:07:08 PM   
theriser

God damn that ending to Hobbit2! honestly the film went by so quickly, when it ended... you instantly want the third one its that good! 5stars****

Post #: 9
- 19/12/2013 11:41:45 AM   
RyanShanks

After TDOS, looking forward to Part 3 immensely. I predict that they will be looking to one-up ROTK's MinasTirith/Pelennor Fields sequence. Any film that begins with what would have been the grand climactic sequence of the previous movie must end with something grander.

Post #: 10
What a great film series the hobbit is - 6/1/2014 5:59:07 PM   
t.dix123

I was never a big fan of The Lord Of The Rings trilogy so i wasn't entirely excited for The Hobbit trilogy so I never went to see "An Unexpected Journey" when it was out in the cinema but i did buy it when it was released on blu ray and i must admit i was blown away by the sheer epicness of the soundtrack, visual look of the film and the plot as well as the star studded cast. Once The Desolation Of Smaug was released I made sure i was front of the que to see the amazing Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch (they were fantastic)on the big screen in this epic film. I am now totally a big fan of the hobbit and am hoping to watch the lord of the rings very soon as well as watching the new and upcoming THERE AND BACK AGAIN. i can tell that this will be the conclusion of the decade. Bring it on.

This film series is worthy of 5 stars :D

Post #: 11
Hopefully hypes will be higher than expecting - 16/3/2014 5:54:07 PM   
TomHarris15

Well I hear that it's going to be enormous, so let's hope the excitement and epic ness from The Desolation of Smaug lives on. A lot. Desolation had a cliffhanger that no one would expect (and even was an exciting one), so let's hope the beginning (of There and Back Again) will be a great cliffhanger that we were all thinking that was going to happen to end Desolation (people that have seen Desolation will hopefully know what I mean). Hoping the running time will be more appropriate than the previous movies, like a Lord of the Rings movie. Wondering how The Battle of Five Armies will turn out to be like and hoping for more new scenes like how An Unexpected Journey played off. We'll have to wait and see until this December to see whether I'm right or whether I'm wrong.

Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> The Hobbit: There And Back Again (2013) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI