Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Mature and Intelligent: This is actually a good thing!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Mature and Intelligent: This is actually a good thing! Page: <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Mature and Intelligent: This is actually a good thing! - 14/6/2011 9:55:44 PM   
hampstead bandit

And what makes it worse is that I ended up having to shout at a bunch of vile little 12 year-olds for talking, which should surely be the job of the staff - does anyone else remember the days when cinema workers would stand in the room for the whole running time?

this ^^

learned an important lesson last Saturday - don't bother seeing any film on a Saturday afternoon, its full of annoying little sh*ts all hyped up on energy drinks and sweets :(

we had 10 American kids (all under 12 years as they whispered to each other..) sitting behind us, with an adult who was not concerned by their constant chattering, shouting, kicking our seats and throwing popcorn, dropping their drinks which rolled under out seats, more shouting "its WOLVERINE..", etc.

repeatedly turned around to politely ask them to stop talking, until the end of the film (the scene where Magneto lifts the submarine from the bomb bay of the SR-71)...

..where I could not stand the interuptions any more, swore at a bunch of children in a proud and loud London accent "thanks for ruining the f*cking film" which got a cheer from the rest of the cinema (never done that before!) as I walked out

found security, had them all ejected and received complimentary tickets....probably not going to bother seeing it again in the cinema as I found it enjoyable enough to pay the £12 for the Blu-Ray when it comes out in 3 months time ;)

cannot really comment in much depth about the film as the irritaing kiddies ruined the experiencen but what I say was good enough for further viewings!

(in reply to munro7)
Post #: 361
RE: Mature and Intelligent: This is actually a good thing! - 15/6/2011 7:49:18 PM   
ky

quote:

learned an important lesson last Saturday - don't bother seeing any film on a Saturday afternoon, its full of annoying little sh*ts all hyped up on energy drinks and sweets :(

It is really, really annoying, and it seems to have got much worse in the last few years. Now it actually really puts me off going to the cinema altogether.

A prime example was when I went to see Paranormal Activity 2 last October. As it's a 12A, the cinema was mostly filled with stupid 13/15 year old girls who giggled every time they got scared and chatted all the way through. Me and my girlfriend were the oldest ones in there (except for a 60 year-old man who had clearly been roped in to bringing his two 10 year-old grandkids (I presume).

It's infuriating how every film now is a 12A, whether it's suitable or not - it's purely to get more money. Paranormal Activity 2 shouldn't have been a 12A. The Dark Knight definitely shouldn't. X-Men First Class shouldn't (especially with that F word). So many films are rated too low, and it's getting harder to go and see a film without having to endure mindless, ignorant interruptions.

And I know there are now some 18 and only showings for films, but they're only once every few days or something and late, so not too convenient if you don't drive.

Any other opinions on this?

"You forgot to say please."

Check out my blog, and feel free to post comments:

http://cinemaguts.blogspot.com/

(in reply to hampstead bandit)
Post #: 362
RE: Mature and Intelligent: This is actually a good thing! - 15/6/2011 8:56:11 PM   
hampstead bandit

quote:

ORIGINAL: ky

quote:

It is really, really annoying, and it seems to have got much worse in the last few years. Now it actually really puts me off going to the cinema altogether.

A prime example was when I went to see Paranormal Activity 2 last October. As it's a 12A, the cinema was mostly filled with stupid 13/15 year old girls who giggled every time they got scared and chatted all the way through. Me and my girlfriend were the oldest ones in there (except for a 60 year-old man who had clearly been roped in to bringing his two 10 year-old grandkids (I presume).

It's infuriating how every film now is a 12A, whether it's suitable or not - it's purely to get more money. Paranormal Activity 2 shouldn't have been a 12A. The Dark Knight definitely shouldn't. X-Men First Class shouldn't (especially with that F word). So many films are rated too low, and it's getting harder to go and see a film without having to endure mindless, ignorant interruptions.

And I know there are now some 18 and only showings for films, but they're only once every few days or something and late, so not too convenient if you don't drive.

well here's the thing - to go and see a 2D film in London is £22 for 2 people - a total rip off (3D is even more!)

and the last couple of cinema experiences have been ruined by fellow patrons who don't seem to be there to watch the film but to use the cinema as a social club at the expense of the other viewers :(

my experience of Iron Man 2 was totally ruined by an annoying berk who kept talking to his mate and nudging my girlfriend's arm, until I had to tell him in no uncertain terms if he nudged her arm again he was going out the fire exit head first ;)

since home cinema systems are so affordable (big HD screen, 5.1 sound system) and HD films are so cheap to rent or even buy, and come out only 3 months after cinema release..I wonder if I am going to bother seeing films in the cinema any more?

< Message edited by hampstead bandit -- 15/6/2011 8:59:14 PM >

(in reply to ky)
Post #: 363
RE: Mature and Intelligent: This is actually a good thing! - 16/6/2011 1:11:19 PM   
ky

quote:

since home cinema systems are so affordable (big HD screen, 5.1 sound system) and HD films are so cheap to rent or even buy, and come out only 3 months after cinema release..I wonder if I am going to bother seeing films in the cinema any more?

This is what I've been thinking. It cost £17 for me and my girl to watch X-Men (cheaper than yours, I know), and given how unsatisfied I was, I realised that I could have spent the money on something better (a few cheap DVDs or an Xbox game maybe). Now, as a writer who hopes to write (saleable) film scripts someday, I don't like the thought of avoiding the cinema. I'll definitely still go to see films I really like the look of ... it's just that with the money you pay nowadays, the least you would expect is that the cinema will have someone inside the room throughout the film to silence annoying people.

"You forgot to say please."

Check out my blog, and feel free to post comments:

http://cinemaguts.blogspot.com/

(in reply to hampstead bandit)
Post #: 364
The Good, The Bad & The Lost Plot - 16/6/2011 1:46:16 PM   
Artemis Blacksky

(Spoilers) Thank goodness Empire has sense giving this 3 stars. I had lost faith and thought everyone would be taken in and automatically say it was great. With the build up interviews and being a X-men fan I was looking forward to this film. It started brilliantly with Michael Fassbender giving credence to the Eric Lehnsherr character, However with McAvoy's irritating performance as Charles it soon sank into school play style acting with such scenes as the unbearable satelite moving, with Charles coaxing Eric on with tears as he read his memories. Yikes! Too many 'kids' involved, too many strands of story that went nowhere... Shaw was full of nuclear energy by the end and what happened with him... nothing. Then we were left on a Thunderbirds style beach with a childish holding of hands and piff paff poff off into the aether with Magneto and his merry men. Who by the way had all changed allegiance with dizzying speed. Beast's storyline was dealt with too briefly, it was a disservice to one of the comics' pivitol characters especially whilst time was wasted on the Angel character. She had no input in the film and blithely went off into the CIA with Charles then off with Shaw, then off with Magneto without one shred of expression on her face... a plank of wood could have covered her part with just as much exuberance. This film was fish gasping for air on dry land by the end. I have read Michael Fassbender's interviews saying he felt silly wearing the Magneto helmet and it really shows that he feels stupid, if the actor can't believe in a character then how can he expect his audience to. It was such a shame after such a strong start when you felt his pain when he was playing Eric. Fassbender... pick your future roles carefully! He could be a great actor with a long career or a 'celebrity' with a short one, with no worth to it to be remembered. Ultimately this film needed to decide if it was a mature take on the Eric/ Charles story and leave the kids out or enter into the fantasy spirit. Vaughn needs to draw his head back in a bit, politics done in this way is just crass. X-men First Class to third class in under two hours.

< Message edited by Artemis Blacksky -- 16/6/2011 2:07:31 PM >

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 365
Best prequel I know - 16/6/2011 4:38:34 PM   
Charlotteknowsfilms

This film really was amazing
I was only ever a fan of the first and second X-Men so I wasn't really interested in seeing this film but I'm so glad I did, I have now seen it twice and am currently planning to see it a third time and taking some more friends along to get them into it!
The acting, the CGI, the direction, it really added up to make it great and I'm so glad it wasn't in 3D, I think it would have cheapened the film (which is ironic because 3D is just being used to get money now) but the film was terrific and I think everyone should see it!

Post #: 366
Best Prequel Ever - one of my top 3 films of all time - 17/6/2011 11:33:32 AM   
lilzz

I watched this film on Tuesday at the cinema and I have to say it is one of the best films I've ever seen! I absolutely loved it, there was loads of action, suspense, humour, dark moments, just everything I would want in a film. The acting was brilliant - thumbs up to James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender for tow amazing performances, and it was nice to see some British talent in the film from Nicholas Hoult . The CG effects were bloody impressive aswell and I actually felt myself reacting to some of the pain the characters were being inflicted with, and that's a hard thing to do with a film to get the audience to think and feel into the film. Since then I've watched it again and have to admit that this film has immediately gone into my top 3 favourite films of all time, it's exact position is hard to determine at this point but it's definitely up there with The NIghtmare Before Christmas and The Dark Knight, and those are 2 VERY impressive films. 3 stars is a little stingy Empire, I would have thought atleast a 4 form you but I have to give it a 5/5 overall as it was absolutley brilliant.

Post #: 367
Best Prequel Ever - one of my top 3 films of all time - 17/6/2011 11:33:45 AM   
lilzz

I watched this film on Tuesday at the cinema and I have to say it is one of the best films I've ever seen! I absolutely loved it, there was loads of action, suspense, humour, dark moments, just everything I would want in a film. The acting was brilliant - thumbs up to James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender for tow amazing performances, and it was nice to see some British talent in the film from Nicholas Hoult . The CG effects were bloody impressive aswell and I actually felt myself reacting to some of the pain the characters were being inflicted with, and that's a hard thing to do with a film to get the audience to think and feel into the film. Since then I've watched it again and have to admit that this film has immediately gone into my top 3 favourite films of all time, it's exact position is hard to determine at this point but it's definitely up there with The NIghtmare Before Christmas and The Dark Knight, and those are 2 VERY impressive films. 3 stars is a little stingy Empire, I would have thought atleast a 4 from you but I have to give it a 5/5 overall as it was absolutley brilliant.

Post #: 368
RE: Mature and Intelligent: This is actually a good thing! - 17/6/2011 9:06:21 PM   
hampstead bandit

quote:

quote:

This is what I've been thinking. It cost £17 for me and my girl to watch X-Men (cheaper than yours, I know), and given how unsatisfied I was, I realised that I could have spent the money on something better (a few cheap DVDs or an Xbox game maybe). Now, as a writer who hopes to write (saleable) film scripts someday, I don't like the thought of avoiding the cinema. I'll definitely still go to see films I really like the look of ... it's just that with the money you pay nowadays, the least you would expect is that the cinema will have someone inside the room throughout the film to silence annoying people.

if you are writing good scripts that are getting made into films, you will still get my money (indirectly) as I will be buying the films on HD Blu-Ray or broadband streaming ;)

(in reply to ky)
Post #: 369
RE: Mature and Intelligent: This is actually a good thing! - 18/6/2011 6:55:03 AM   
Paul2j

quote:

quote:

Could not agree more. It's absolutely staggering that this has been allowed to happen - with the recent outcry about the music industry (which I do agree with - MTV has a lot to answer for with regards to the sexualisation of children); how on Earth has no-one called the blatant selling out with regards to the 12A certificate?

(in reply to ky)
Post #: 370
A fresh new look for the x-men series - 18/6/2011 11:40:45 AM   
Cruzo13

x-men first class is set in the backdrop of 60's america. this sis a time where tensions between the united states and Russia was very high. The basic plot is a supervillain mutant (Sebastian Shaw)hellbent on world domination. To do this he looks to start a nuclear war. In the film it shows the begginings of the friendship between Charles Xavier and Erik. Erik is a man still haunted by the horror of the concentration camp but is out for revenge on the man who killed his father. This man just so happens to be the supervillain Sebastian Shaw. The story elaborates form there showing god use of CGI. However the CGI is very understated unlinke the films out in the summer such as the green lantern and transformers. There is a lot more space left in for the plot. The movies shows the frailty of the relationship between Charles and Erik and also shows the beauty of the powers these super humans posses. Matthew Vaughn has really tried to capture the sense of abandonment felt by the mutants and the film makes you really think that perhaps we are the villains and the mutants are the heroes. the film keeps the feeling of tension throughout and really has you going in places. The film shows us Erik's downfall and shows us the roots of his power. Overall I believe that this is a very good film, perhaps not a classic but certainly the blockbuster of the year so far.

Post #: 371
A fresh new look for the x-men series - 18/6/2011 11:40:56 AM   
Cruzo13

x-men first class is set in the backdrop of 60's america. this sis a time where tensions between the united states and Russia was very high. The basic plot is a supervillain mutant (Sebastian Shaw)hellbent on world domination. To do this he looks to start a nuclear war. In the film it shows the begginings of the friendship between Charles Xavier and Erik. Erik is a man still haunted by the horror of the concentration camp but is out for revenge on the man who killed his father. This man just so happens to be the supervillain Sebastian Shaw. The story elaborates form there showing god use of CGI. However the CGI is very understated unlinke the films out in the summer such as the green lantern and transformers. There is a lot more space left in for the plot. The movies shows the frailty of the relationship between Charles and Erik and also shows the beauty of the powers these super humans posses. Matthew Vaughn has really tried to capture the sense of abandonment felt by the mutants and the film makes you really think that perhaps we are the villains and the mutants are the heroes. the film keeps the feeling of tension throughout and really has you going in places. The film shows us Erik's downfall and shows us the roots of his power. Overall I believe that this is a very good film, perhaps not a classic but certainly the blockbuster of the year so far.

Post #: 372
Almost First Class - 19/6/2011 4:00:44 PM   
BatSpider

I like all the X-Men movies, part 3 included and this one keeps up the high standard, plus the usual flaws.
The good:
1. Magneto is the resident bad-ass this time around, and Fassbender does a brilliant job... until...
2. Nice and sleazy! Some fine Bond-style tits & ass on display.
3. Some hard-edged stuff amongst the action, as you would expect in an X-Men story. Can see where a stand-alone Magneto movie would have been very intersting indeed.
4. The cameo added an extra star for me.
The bad:
1. Magneto suddently turns Irish on the beach for no fathomable reason - talk about putting a bullet thru suspension of disbelief. Where the fuck was the continuity wrangler?
2. Zero characterisation for most of the mutants.
3. Again, too many mutants - if you can't do each character justice, then don't put them in the movie. WTF was the point of the female hood rat with wings, for example? Beast's look? Simply ridiculous, and lazy crap like that just dilutes the iconism of X-Men.
4. I agree the satellite moving scene was pure cheese, and out of keeping with character.
In all this was mainly Magneto's movie and the stuff it does well it does brilliantly.

Post #: 373
- 19/6/2011 4:30:48 PM   
TheGodfather

finally, watched in cinema yesterday:
X-Men: First Class
From all the films that`ll be released this year, and especially this summer, this was the one I was looking forward to the most. The fact that Matthew Vaughn hasn`t dissapointed me yet with any of his movies and that the trailers looked very good spiked my anticipation and so I couldn`t wait to see it. Luckily Vaugh once again didn`t dissapoint.

Very smartly he mixes world history, and especially the Cuba crisis, with the origin story of the X-Men. From the beginning it`s filled with action, the pace is high and that is kept up untill the final seconds. The story goes a little deeper than we normally get to see from blockbusters, although we again get the theme "accept yourself as you are and don`t mind others too much and what they think of you".
The way all of the X-Men are made into the characters we all knew is smartly worked out and brought to the screen.

Overall the special effects are very good, although it did look like at some moments (especially with the bigger special effects like explosions) they weren`t really finished yet. The smaller effects, like the mutants themselves, did look really good and convincing though.
The cast is really strong with Michael Fassbender once again being the best of the bunch. Kevin Bacon as well makes a remarkable comeback as the bad guy.

And so Vaughn again, after doing so as well with Kick-Ass last year, that he knows how to give his audience a strong blockbuster.
He`s come a long way since his directorial debut with Layer Cake and with X-Men: First Class he definately enters Hollywood`s A-list.

8,5/10

Post #: 374
RE: - 21/6/2011 1:00:12 PM   
anakin solo

Like i said if there's a sequel i hope that the next team in it will be the original one

my ally is the force and what a powerful ally it is.

(in reply to TheGodfather)
Post #: 375
AMAZING - 21/6/2011 6:38:38 PM   
lewisb548

When I went to see this I really didn't know what to expect, this was a historically acurate funny and action packed film featuring great performances especially from Fassbender, Mcavoy and Lawrence, the action is great and Kevin Bacons villain is dastardly delightful, January Jones makes a stand out performance brief as it may be as the ICE QUEEN as I call her, and yet there are flaws despite the brilliant directory from Matthew Vaughn director of the brilliant KICK ASS. First of all with the flaws most of the mutants were underused as were the humans especially Oliver Platt and Rose Bryne who were main characters to begin with but shrank into the back ground to do little other than *spoiler* cripple Xavier, thanks Rose but in Platts case all he did was talk look scared and sadly fall to his death, maybe that was the nerds taking revenge on his character for being underwritten.
Fassbenders portrayal of Magneto is brilliant especially during the Nazi torture scenes. Which are great.
Hugh Jackman and Rebbeca Romijin made brilliant funny unforgettable performances and for the first time in an X-men movie the f-word is growled, and its nice to see it coming from the growlish Hugh Jackman himself who still needs a shave.
Jason Flemyngs Azazale is a treat despite his lack of speech.
Kevin Bacon was great as the dastardly bastardly Sebastian Shaw, and this truly without a doubt proves to be the best x-men and the best superhero movie of the year. I love this film especially Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones and Rose Bryne playing feisty sexy girls, none of them shared much speech interaction but then again this film was really driven by Magneto and Shaw, driven by the plot and ignoring the minor mutants most of the time.
Disapointing conclusion which clearly shows Magneto is just an asshole. I loved this film despite its many flaws.

Post #: 376
RE: AMAZING - 21/6/2011 10:47:53 PM   
kirk

Minor SPOILERS

Great film.
Fassbender and Mcavoy make it! Great stuff.... anyone who can make putting your head to your temples cool and convincing need a medal the size of a dustbin lid!
Though the others were underused.... was gutted that Darwin didnít last long.... he was great....
And poor Riptide had nothing to say.... At least Azreal had a few words in Russian....
Beast was a tad bit rushed...and I am still not convinced that the kid from skins can act.... And when he was under the makeup his mouth didnít move...weird
But all in all...fast.... fun...good action.... great lead performances...and great cameos.
Now.... lets make a sequel thatís shorter.... with no new mutants.... bar one for the good guys.... and as Mr Vaughn says.... start it with magneto killing Mr Kennedy with a magic bullet!!!

(in reply to lewisb548)
Post #: 377
RE: AMAZING - 22/6/2011 2:35:48 PM   
musht

A movie focusing solely on Fassbender search for vengeance could have been great.

Really there's too many characters for an X-Men movie, a TV series would be better

"SAVE ME, BARRY!!"

"What the hell are Regionals!?"

"color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color"

(in reply to kirk)
Post #: 378
RE: - 22/6/2011 6:03:37 PM   
darth silas

quote:

ORIGINAL: TheGodfather

finally, watched in cinema yesterday:
X-Men: First Class
From all the films that`ll be released this year, and especially this summer, this was the one I was looking forward to the most. The fact that Matthew Vaughn hasn`t dissapointed me yet with any of his movies and that the trailers looked very good spiked my anticipation and so I couldn`t wait to see it. Luckily Vaugh once again didn`t dissapoint.

Very smartly he mixes world history, and especially the Cuba crisis, with the origin story of the X-Men. From the beginning it`s filled with action, the pace is high and that is kept up untill the final seconds. The story goes a little deeper than we normally get to see from blockbusters, although we again get the theme "accept yourself as you are and don`t mind others too much and what they think of you".
The way all of the X-Men are made into the characters we all knew is smartly worked out and brought to the screen.

Overall the special effects are very good, although it did look like at some moments (especially with the bigger special effects like explosions) they weren`t really finished yet. The smaller effects, like the mutants themselves, did look really good and convincing though.
The cast is really strong with Michael Fassbender once again being the best of the bunch. Kevin Bacon as well makes a remarkable comeback as the bad guy.

And so Vaughn again, after doing so as well with Kick-Ass last year, that he knows how to give his audience a strong blockbuster.
He`s come a long way since his directorial debut with Layer Cake and with X-Men: First Class he definately enters Hollywood`s A-list.

8,5/10

How can Michael Fassbender be the best of the bunch when he cant keep a consistent accent? I call this BAD ACTING!

< Message edited by darth silas -- 22/6/2011 6:04:34 PM >

Star Wars:Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6.Taken together they are one giant movie and it is the greatest movie EVER.

(in reply to TheGodfather)
Post #: 379
RE: RE: - 22/6/2011 6:05:46 PM   
sanchia

I have to agree Fassbender spent half the film with and Irish accent a little bit with a German sounding accent, a bit with a US accent and a bit with a British accent.

That said the film was entertaining but not outstanding.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to darth silas)
Post #: 380
RE: RE: - 22/6/2011 6:57:44 PM   
Tech_Noir

quote:

ORIGINAL: sanchia

Looking at the feedback across the net one would assume it's up there with The Godfather.

(in reply to sanchia)
Post #: 381
RE: RE: - 22/6/2011 7:06:21 PM   
MonsterCat

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tech_Noir

Looking at the feedback across the net one would assume it's up there with The Godfather.

Hyperbole thy name is Tech Noir. Nobody has put it on par with The Godfather.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 382
RE: RE: - 22/6/2011 7:13:41 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

quote:

Oh for goodness sake.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 383
RE: RE: - 22/6/2011 7:13:50 PM   
Deviation

quote:

quote:

OH COME ON

First Class was much more fun than The Godfather.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dpp1978
There are certainly times where calling a person a cunt is not only reasonable, it is a gross understatement.

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49
I really wish I could go down to see Privates

(in reply to Tech_Noir)
Post #: 384
First class - 23/6/2011 8:30:58 AM   
trueborndjross

X-men First Class is an excellent addition to the series after the disappointing Wolverine movie. I was worried that it was going to be crap but it was first class (pardon the pun!). Both leads are excellent (although yes they do slip into their native accents on a couple of occasions which is odd) with Fassbender's Erik the particular standout for me. I thought it did a great job of the Erik to Magneto transition and how Mystique ended up with him. Some great special effects sequences in particular the missile/submarine sequence. Really enjoyed the Wolverine cameo as well. Top that off with semi-naked women wearing nothing but bras and suspenders and you're definitely onto a winner!

Post #: 385
RE: First class - 23/6/2011 6:32:10 PM   
darth silas

In the next film,they have to show how Charles was able to walk again by the late 70's,how he and Erik patched up all their differences and were all chummy again by the mid 80's,show them building Cerebro together,and how Charles lost the use of his legs again by the year 2000.

Star Wars:Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6.Taken together they are one giant movie and it is the greatest movie EVER.

(in reply to trueborndjross)
Post #: 386
RE: First class - 23/6/2011 6:35:59 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

ORIGINAL: darth silas

In the next film,they have to show how Charles was able to walk again by the late 70's,how he and Erik patched up all their differences and were all chummy again by the mid 80's,show them building Cerebro together,and how Charles lost the use of his legs again by the year 2000.

Not going to happen.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

Post #: 387
RE: First class - 23/6/2011 7:54:49 PM   
darth silas

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

quote:

Not going to happen.

I was being sarcastic there.Maybe i should have put in a smile after that post.Its obvious they couldnt give a rats ass about continuity now...and i can defend the supposed continuity errors in X-Men Origins:Wolverine

< Message edited by darth silas -- 23/6/2011 7:55:38 PM >

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 388
RE: First class - 23/6/2011 8:05:02 PM   
Rgirvan44

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

quote:

Not going to happen.

I was being sarcastic there.Maybe i should have put in a smile after that post.Its obvious they couldnt give a rats ass about continuity now...and i can defend the supposed continuity errors in X-Men Origins:Wolverine

Dude there are much bigger issues with you defending Wolverine full stop.

Post #: 389
RE: First class - 23/6/2011 8:36:47 PM   
sanchia

I think with this one they re not really pretending it is in continuity. At least I haven't heard they are.

Nothing to see here.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 390
Page:   <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> RE: Mature and Intelligent: This is actually a good thing! Page: <<   < prev  11 12 [13] 14 15   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI