Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Exclusive: Tintin One-Sheet Online

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Exclusive: Tintin One-Sheet Online Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exclusive: Tintin One-Sheet Online - 16/5/2011 5:19:02 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: Ms. Tintin - 16/5/2011 5:56:36 PM   
Cameron1975Williams

Every girl I know's favourite film is Dirty Dancing. It's a great little movie, a classic even, but not exactly pushing the frontiers of anything is it? Why should we make films for you? We'd all be still living in caves if it wasn't for man's invention. In 80 years we went from learning to fly to landing on the moon. All you care about is what other women are up to, what they're wearing, if they're slimmer, prettier than you. Get your heads out of your asses and you could rule the planet. Men have had their day, let's face it. You're welcome
Post #: 2
RE: - 16/5/2011 6:12:01 PM   
Darth Marenghi

Bit surprised the writers' names are more prominent on the poster than Spielberg's!

Invisible Text for SPOILERS: "color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color" , then change the quotation marks to square brackets.

Post #: 3
RE: - 16/5/2011 7:03:42 PM   
tjf00

Ace poster - couldn't be better. It really captures the adventure spirit of the comics. Pleased to see that the writers are getting such significant credit - they are three of the best British talents around and it's nice that Spielberg and Jackson aren't the only way they think the film can be sold. Am just hoping that the MoCap works effectively on this as it could be great!
Post #: 4
Why don't I care? - 16/5/2011 10:38:49 PM   
Scruffybobby

This film is directed by Steven Spielberg, produced by Peter Jackson, written by Steven Moffat, Edgar Wright and Joe Cornish. That's a lot of talent - responsible for some of my favourite films and TV shows. I should be really, really excited by this. But I'm not. I'm just totally indifferent. I wasn't ever really a Tintin fan but surely the talent involved should inspire some interest?

Maybe when I've seen some footage I'll be able to muster some excitement but for now colour me seriously unbothered.

< Message edited by Scruffybobby -- 16/5/2011 10:40:08 PM >

I want to taste you like yogurt.
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Exclusive: Tintin One-Sheet Online Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI