Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Page: [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - 16/5/2011 10:45:14 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: who cares what empire says - 16/5/2011 11:48:47 AM   
Ulmaceae

quote:

ORIGINAL: jokerpoker123

I'm sure I will enjoy this alot more than the kings speech (yawn) that film was boring, man stutering on the cinema screen - who cares it was historical I got enough of that crap at school. yes this is definatly gonna be alot better and more fun.

Alas, Empire's judgement of the film is clouded by having actually seen it.

And  "gonna be alot better and more fun" than the King's Speech? In the same way that oranges are vastly more orangey than apples.

Andy, Bristol
Thankyou for not mentioning Dutch Elm disease
Post #: 2
RE: Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - 16/5/2011 12:40:50 PM   
Gazdance

And so the first summer disappointment has arrived, it would seem.

I enjoyed the 1st - it was a highlight in the dull cinema summer of 2003. It's the only one I own and I was reminded of how fun it is on a repeat viewing last week.

The sequels were disappointing and really dull.

I had hoped that this would be a return to form - the trailers suggested that it might be so - however, with this and other reviews pointing out how it is anything but I will give this a miss. Maybe I'll catch on blu ray or TV one day. Shame.
Post #: 3
RE: Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - 16/5/2011 12:48:59 PM   
simonmckergan1

quote:

ORIGINAL: adambatman82

I saw the film yesterday, and I think they're being a bit kind. It was horrendous.

Copy and paste of my review -

Optimistic. If there was one word worthy of describing the run-up to this, the fourth film in Jerry Bruckheimer's Pirates Of The Caribbean series it was "optimistic”. Optimistic that the bloated epics that were the previous two films in the series were a thing of the past. Optimistic that the overly complicated pirate politics of old had passed. Optimistic that we would *finally* get to see Johnny Depp's Captain Jack Sparrow head up a ripping good yarn, an adventure befitting of the character.

We were wrong to be optimistic.

Seemingly not learning from the mistakes of old, history repeats and Bruckheimer, alongside new "captain”, Rob Marshall (Chicago, Nine) turn in a work that is derivative, tired and dull. Having retired the series for five years now, one might assume that a degree of invigoration may be present, alas that isn't the case at all. While the film does have a number of things over its predecessors (a far more likeable supporting cast for one), at no point did anything feel fresh, nor did it feel exciting. Any sense of danger is lost in the cartoon super-heroics, and any form of sincerity abandoned ship long ago. It's the sort of lazy trash that anti-Hollywood rhetoric is born of.

And just when you think things can't get any worse, an incredibly poorly judged trope on religion pops up. For a start the series has already once mused on notions of mortality and faith, in the largely successful first film, so the addition of it here is unnecessary. Not only that, but the subject is handled so haphazardly that it can't help but feel tacked on, in some kind of almighty quest for depth. The less said about the similarly executed "feminism” message the better (note the use of quotation marks).

This writer can't help but think that given a streamlined run time of 90 minutes and an inventive filmmaker (*cough* Terry Gilliam *cough*) the character of Jack Sparrow could be genuinely entertaining. Depp brings something to that character that is generally lacking in mainstream American cinema, yet its almost as if Disney and Bruckheimer don't actually know what to do with him. Placing him at the centre of bloated, over ambitious 140 minute epics just isn't working, nor has it been doing so for several years now. Similarly with the supporting cast; quite how the fantastic Ian McShane, here channeling his finest creation the wonderful Al Swearengen from television's Deadwood, could remain so dull defies all logic.

The box office reciepts will no doubt suggest otherwise, but Pirates Of The Caribbean : On Stranger Tides is little more than an uninspired exercise in blockbuster cinema, an affair made all the more sorry when one considers the great potential that the series once held.

Great review.  I'm going to see this on Wednesday now with zero expectations.  I had hoped this would be better than AWE but alas that doesn't seem to be the case.

As you can see, my young apprentice, your friends have failed. Now witness the firepower of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL battle station!
Post #: 4
RE: Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - 16/5/2011 12:50:02 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gazdance

And so the first summer disappointment has arrived, it would seem.

I enjoyed the 1st - it was a highlight in the dull cinema summer of 2003. It's the only one I own and I was reminded of how fun it is on a repeat viewing last week.

The sequels were disappointing and really dull.

I had hoped that this would be a return to form - the trailers suggested that it might be so - however, with this and other reviews pointing out how it is anything but I will give this a miss. Maybe I'll catch on blu ray or TV one day. Shame.

I didn't actually mind the sequels as much as most. In fact, if pushed to I would probably admit to really liking them. With the fourth film though I wanted, and believe that we were led to believe that this would be different; a more streamlined affair if you will, a "Captain Jack Adventure". Alas it isn't, and they simply retread the ground first sold in the first film. They even replace Knightley and Bloom with an equally as dull couple.

(in reply to Gazdance)
Post #: 5
RE: Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - 16/5/2011 1:16:13 PM   
jcthefirst

A shame, but not unexpected.

@Jonny_C85

My Movie Blog | My Other Various Rantings Blog

(in reply to adambatman82)
Post #: 6
RE: Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - 16/5/2011 2:16:42 PM   
xzynomorpher

Oh well. I'll reserve judgment until I see the film, but this is not looking good at all. I'll touch on a subject that hasn't been discussed yet: does it set up another sequel?

(in reply to jcthefirst)
Post #: 7
RE: misunderestimated - 16/5/2011 5:05:43 PM   
Filmfan 2

2 stars? Wow, didn't see that coming!

POTC should've been put down  three films back. I'll reserve ultimate judgement until I actually see the film (be that on dvd or if there's nothing else to see at the flicks), but I never had high hopes for this.

I am not drinkin' any fuckin' Merlot!

"All I wanted me was a piece of cornbread, you motherfuckers!"

Defender of all things Batman Begins

Post #: 8
RE: misunderestimated - 16/5/2011 5:06:43 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: daniju77

a little unfair...
I saw it last week and really enjoyed it as an improvement on the 3rd film.
It did lack some of the piratical spirit and look of the trilogy, but whatever it lost in style it more than made for in actually having a logical plot, fun characters and good set pieces- surely the staple of any popcorn blockbuster?
And who better to play Blackbeard than Al Swearagen? Apart from maybe Brian Blessed...
But the real surprise in a summer Bruckheimer movie was the restrained and effective use of CGI, giving it a much more old-school feel, as opposed to the headache inducing Potters and Thors of late, which hasn't even been mentioned in any review yet.
All in all, deserving of 4 stars, surely not 2.

I'm amazed that you registered five years ago and this is your first post! What took you so long?!

I agree about the CGI. The swoopy camerawork made up for it in the nauseating stakes tho. McShane was criminally underused, and I disagree completely on the logical plot point (there wasn't one plot point tied up in a satisfying manner).
Post #: 9
RE: What do men with power want? - 16/5/2011 8:43:41 PM   
hampstead bandit

I am off to see this at the cinema at the end of this week, and will report back to the forum with my findings!

I really enjoyed the first 3 films in the series, great Sunday afternoon home-cinema entertainment with some great characters and comic moments

despite the negative reviews, I will still go and see this film...

...I sold a load of mountain-bike body armour from my bike shop, to some of the stuntmen involved in the film, I want to see these guys in action!

I got to see the 'courtyard escape' scene involving the soldiers the day after filming, on a smartphone one of the cast members had filmed for the stunt people, looked great on a small screen, will be great to see it on a big screen :)

< Message edited by hampstead bandit -- 16/5/2011 8:44:32 PM >
Post #: 10
RE: What do men with power want? - 16/5/2011 8:43:56 PM   
marlowe9

Fair point about Bruckheimer, but you're unwise to assume Depp isn't doing this out of integrity: he has made it public in numerous interviews (even before POTC 1) that he picks roles out of interest. Being an actor, I wouldn't be surprised if he allows finance to factor into that calculation occasionally, especially now he's a family man approaching his fifties, but I'm confident his primary motivation is the role. My point is, he's doing POTC 4 because he enjoys the role, and as we know from The Tourist, Nick of Time, Alice In Wonderland and The Ninth Gate (although I quite like the latter), Depp doesn't necessarily have the judgement to turn a project down because it's a bad film. And it's a fallacy to contrast him with the 'good sense' cast members who didn't return, since Geoffrey Rush, Kevin McNally and Keith Richards also returned - of the cast members offered parts in the 4th film, only Bloom and Knightley didn't return! One wouldn't claim either of those actors (especially Bloom) to have particularly strong 'artistic integrity'. On a similar note, one wouldn't typically say that directors like Woody Allen, Jim Jarmusch, Kathryn Bigelow or Michael Winterbottom lack artistic integrity, yet it certainly can't be said that all their films are good. So my conclusion is, just be careful of whom you accuse of lacking artistic integrity, because your implied assumption that 'artistic integrity = good filmmaking' is wrong.
Post #: 11
RE: What do men with power want? - 17/5/2011 12:24:08 PM   
brucejackiejet

quote:

Fair point about Bruckheimer, but you're unwise to assume Depp isn't doing this out of integrity: he has made it public in numerous interviews (even before POTC 1) that he picks roles out of interest. Being an actor, I wouldn't be surprised if he allows finance to factor into that calculation occasionally, especially now he's a family man approaching his fifties, but I'm confident his primary motivation is the role. My point is, he's doing POTC 4 because he enjoys the role, and as we know from The Tourist, Nick of Time, Alice In Wonderland and The Ninth Gate (although I quite like the latter), Depp doesn't necessarily have the judgement to turn a project down because it's a bad film. And it's a fallacy to contrast him with the 'good sense' cast members who didn't return, since Geoffrey Rush, Kevin McNally and Keith Richards also returned - of the cast members offered parts in the 4th film, only Bloom and Knightley didn't return! One wouldn't claim either of those actors (especially Bloom) to have particularly strong 'artistic integrity'. On a similar note, one wouldn't typically say that directors like Woody Allen, Jim Jarmusch, Kathryn Bigelow or Michael Winterbottom lack artistic integrity, yet it certainly can't be said that all their films are good. So my conclusion is, just be careful of whom you accuse of lacking artistic integrity, because your implied assumption that 'artistic integrity = good filmmaking' is wrong.

I think it's safe to say that in this case Mr Depp went purely for the paycheck. To imply that there was any sort of genuine integrity/interest in the role 4th time out when he was paid $56MILLION is perhaps a little optimistic. Having said all this I absolutely don't blame Depp at all for going for the money - as mentioned above he's a family man and doing this sort of project no doubt allows him the financial freedom to choose others that actually do interest him.

I think it's definitely possible as an actor to balance roles you like with roles that'll bump up the bank balance. Hell I'd make Scary Movie 15 if someone offered me that kind of money! :D  

(in reply to marlowe9)
Post #: 12
RE: Dull and Crossbones! - 17/5/2011 1:22:03 PM   
UTB

Whilst I like Jack 'Sparrah', it seems like an easy role for Depp and you can't blame him for coming back again and again given the dosh involved.

The comments above regarding Bruckheimer are spot on, though.
Post #: 13
RE: Another Last Minute Review.. - 17/5/2011 1:56:46 PM   
superdan

quote:

ORIGINAL: J-O-H-N-O

I'm just wondering whether Empire deliberately hold back on posting poor reviews of big movies until the last minute? And I'm not talking about compared to sites who have seen bootleg copies etc. For example The Guardian newspaper had their review out a week ago and Empire is meant to be at the cutting edge of movie news. I'm a long time subsriber & enjoy the magazine but this is happening far too often for me. I want Empire to be the first to review a new movie in the UK, not the last. End of rant. :D

Did they? I didn't see it
Post #: 14
RE: Another Last Minute Review.. - 17/5/2011 2:36:19 PM   
Larry of Arabia

Yep.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/may/10/review-pirates-of-caribbean-4

"Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt."

(in reply to superdan)
Post #: 15
RE: Another Last Minute Review.. - 17/5/2011 3:23:18 PM   
marlowe9

Yeah, Total Film had theirs up a week ago too. As did Radio Times, although they only put up their star rating until yesterday (Monday).
Post #: 16
RE: What do men with power want? - 17/5/2011 3:27:40 PM   
marlowe9

Yeah, $55.5 million speaks for itself, really. But I hope I put across the point that without presenting this kind of evidence, accusing filmmakers and actors with a record like Depp's of lacking artistic integrity simply on the grounds that a bad film has been made is unfounded. Hacks usually make an obvious career out of it...

quote:

ORIGINAL: brucejackiejet

quote:

I think it's safe to say that in this case Mr Depp went purely for the paycheck. To imply that there was any sort of genuine integrity/interest in the role 4th time out when he was paid $56MILLION is perhaps a little optimistic. Having said all this I absolutely don't blame Depp at all for going for the money - as mentioned above he's a family man and doing this sort of project no doubt allows him the financial freedom to choose others that actually do interest him.

I think it's definitely possible as an actor to balance roles you like with roles that'll bump up the bank balance. Hell I'd make Scary Movie 15 if someone offered me that kind of money! :D  

(in reply to brucejackiejet)
Post #: 17
RE: What do men with power want? - 17/5/2011 8:32:15 PM   
MonsterCat

This will make more money than Attack the Block. We truly live in a Godless universe.

"I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you."

Films watched in 2013

(in reply to marlowe9)
Post #: 18
RE: Another Last Minute Review.. - 18/5/2011 12:41:13 AM   
Darth Marenghi

quote:

I'm just wondering whether Empire deliberately hold back on posting poor reviews of big movies until the last minute? And I'm not talking about compared to sites who have seen bootleg copies etc. For example The Guardian newspaper had their review out a week ago and Empire is meant to be at the cutting edge of movie news. I'm a long time subsriber & enjoy the magazine but this is happening far too often for me. I want Empire to be the first to review a new movie in the UK, not the last. End of rant. :D

Empire were under an embargo until this week, I believe.

Invisible Text for SPOILERS: "color=#F1F1F1" Spoiler text "/color" , then change the quotation marks to square brackets.

Post #: 19
RE: Another Last Minute Review.. - 18/5/2011 10:37:17 AM   
J-O-H-N-O

quote:

ORIGINAL: Darth Marenghi

quote:

Empire were under an embargo until this week, I believe.

I always notice when it happens and it's usually nailed on it'll be a 2 star review. I hope the movie studios don't put embargoes on poor reviews being released in the media. I seem to remember the Tron Legacy review being quite late too. Another movie not living up to the hype and once again, Walt Disney Picture's involved. Coincidence? I don't know. I'm not really one for conspiracy theories but it seems to me that for the big budget movies, 4/5 star reviews seem to be published far in advance of 1/3 star reviews although I can't back this up with any statistics! Just keep an eye out for it in the future.

No early review, it's gonna be poo.

Tool up, honey bunny. It's time to get bad guys.

(in reply to Darth Marenghi)
Post #: 20
RE: Great Fun!!!!! - 18/5/2011 4:05:56 PM   
pauljthomas

Have just seen this & I'm gonna stick my neck on the line here & say it was enjoyable, hey I'll even go as far as to say it's pretty much on par with the Curse Of The Black Pearl. Dead Mans Chest & At Worlds End had a Sparrow that was an annoying prick, IMO he was a much better character in this film & back to how he was in COTBP. There, I said it!!

You know how I know your gay? You like Coldplay

BUS WANKERS!!!!
Post #: 21
RE: Great Fun!!!!! - 18/5/2011 4:17:28 PM   
adambatman82

quote:

ORIGINAL: davidone

Took the kids and all of us enjoyed it from start to finish, its never going to be an oscar winner but these type of films never are, entertained all ages and thats what these films are all about.....brilliant !!

Well the first one was nominated for five oscars, including Depp's first Oscar nom for best actor. The second film actually WON an oscar, and was nominated for three more. The third film was nominated for two Oscars.
Post #: 22
RE: Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - 18/5/2011 5:27:30 PM   
R W

Director: Rob Marshall
Screenwriters: Ted Elliot, Terry Rossio
Starring: Johnny Depp, Penelope Cruz, Ian McShane, Geoffrey Rush, Stephen Graham

Synopsis
Captains Jack Sparrow (Depp) and Barbossa (Rush) embark on a quest to find the elusive fountain of youth, only to discover that Blackbeard (McShane) and his daughter (Cruz) are after it too.

Review
Despite the success of the three films, previously helmed by director Gore Verbinski, you’d think that we’ve had enough of Pirates of the Caribbean which is at very best a decent franchise with a great central performance from Johnny Depp as everyone’s favourite pirate Jack Sparrow. However, with the appearance of a fourth film, it seems that producer Jerry Bruckheimer just wants the paper from our wallets.

With Gore Verbinski having left the franchise as early this year he brought us the strange but funny Rango, we now have Chicago’s Rob Marshall as captain. With Marshall as director, you think we would have pirates singing and dancing which sounds like an utter nightmare, but fortunately there is one scene featuring dancing and another with singing. That’s as far as it goes.

Using Tim Powers’ novel On Stranger’s Tides (which included the Fountain of Youth and Blackbeard) as the basis for this fourth instalment, the writers successfully present a single story as opposed to the numerous plot strands that were the curse of the other sequels. However with the length of 137 minutes, clearly there is the issue of baggage as the film is too long just for the sake of length.

If there’s one aspect of the whole series that was always a problem, that would be romance as there is are two “romantic” subplots. One of which is between Sam Chaflin and newcomer Astrid Berges-Frisbey as a mermaid, in which their chemistry consists of gazing at each other and saying dialogue that is at best described as irksome.

As for the other romance, the chemistry between Depp as Sparrow and Penelope Cruz as Blackbeard’s daughter Angelica is purely feisty comedy that is humorous. The film at its dramatic best between the two leads, although seeing Depp in that role for a fourth time reminds you that he’s done better.

Having chewed the scenery of a number of films, casting Ian McShane as the most fearless pirate of them all is simply a no-brainer. Despite the heavy makeup and costuming that consists of a black beard and coat, it’s just McShane’s presence alone that makes him a great baddie and clearly he’s having fun in his role that embodies the pleasure of being evil.

Even with Verbinski’s departure from the series, Rob Marshall’s directs like his predecessor hasn’t left. Following his very flawed musicals, Marshall is doing his best work here as he creates some terrific set-pieces, most notably a swarm of seductive yet deadly mermaids. So even though he brings nothing new to the franchise, he certainly knows how to entertain the audience.

Verdict
No doubt this will be a box-office hit which looms to greater fear of another sequel. However, despite the extensive length of a decent story, there are some great set-pieces and the feisty Depp/Cruz chemistry for this fourth instalment to be enjoyable.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 23
RE: Great Fun!!!!! - 18/5/2011 9:44:18 PM   
Hemlock

I agree with pauljthomas, Saw this tonight and was highly entertained. I went in expecting a dog from the review and got a gem instead. They have recaptured the fun of the Black Pearl. It is the fourth in the series so those expecting originality were likely to be disapointed.
Entertaining pantomime level fun. Two and a quarter hours well spent, I laughed, I relaxed and I came out with a smile. I hope they keep this style if the do a POTC 5.
Unlike the critically acclaimed King's Speach I would go and see this again and will buy the disc when it becomes available.

Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, but you still can't help but giggle when you see one tumble down the stairs.

(in reply to pauljthomas)
Post #: 24
RE: Great Fun!!!!! - 19/5/2011 12:07:43 AM   
skeletonjack

Easily the worst of the series, I could rant for ages about what I disliked. I'll keep it brief though: terrible direction, awfully staged setpieces, no real threat or menace, and over 70% of the film seemingly takes place in the dark. Add to this 3-D which makes absolutely zero impact and you've got a very poor show indeed.
2 stars

(in reply to Hemlock)
Post #: 25
RE: Best of the lot! - 19/5/2011 2:17:16 PM   
shanyi

One of the worst movies I've seen in quite some time, that holds its audience in total contempt. I loved Black Pearl, liked At World's End and have enjoyed a lot of Bruckheimer's work, so was not one of those people who went to slaughter it. But it's shockingly lazy, horribly directed and crammed with never-ending exposition to cover all the cut corners.

Click here for my full review.

As a fan of movies, I'm appalled. As a fan of the series, I'm disgusted.

LATEST FROM MY BLOG

Green Lantern review

Kung-Fu Panda 2 review

X-Men First Class review
Post #: 26
RE: Best of the lot! - 19/5/2011 2:44:09 PM   
porntrooper

Am off to see this with the missus shortly, and I'll report back on my feelings when I have.

Bit gutted that the general feeling is that they've missed a trick to really slimline POTC to just 'The Adventures of Jack Sparrow'. By just having Jack going on his merry way on some adventure it could be a really great Indy Jones/Mummy style romp, as it is, it sounds more like they've tried to recreate the cross/doublecross dozens of characters from the previous two movies. I must admit though, I really rate Dead Man's Chest, so if it's anything like that I should be pleasantly entertained.

I did watcha clip somewhere which was a brief snippet of Jack escaping the courthouse in London, and I have to say the action direction and staging of that scene looked fucking terrible. Nowhere near the fluid, slapstick action of the previous movies. It looked horribly stiff. Anyway, I'll see what I think later.

Quick question, how well is the 3D done? No 2D showings available so I'm gutted, 3D does my pissing head in.

"I've got an idea for a special infiltration technique. It involves draining a man of his blood and replacing it with Tizer."

(in reply to shanyi)
Post #: 27
RE: Best of the lot! - 19/5/2011 4:06:19 PM   
skeletonjack

quote:

ORIGINAL: porntrooper

I did watcha clip somewhere which was a brief snippet of Jack escaping the courthouse in London, and I have to say the action direction and staging of that scene looked fucking terrible. Nowhere near the fluid, slapstick action of the previous movies. It looked horribly stiff. Anyway, I'll see what I think later.

Quick question, how well is the 3D done? No 2D showings available so I'm gutted, 3D does my pissing head in.

Sadly your view on that clip sums up my thoughts on the films direction as a whole.
There's a couple of moments where the 3-D is put to good use, but it's literally only a couple of moments. Not worth the extra money.

(in reply to porntrooper)
Post #: 28
RE: Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - 19/5/2011 8:54:27 PM   
captainrentboy

Holy shit was this boring.
I was checking my watch before they'd even escaped London. The thing is, it wouldn't have been quite so bad if there hadn't been three films before it, but there were, and this just felt like an even less exciting version of what's come before.
The movie's set pieces, (other than the Mermaid attack, which was admitedely pretty cool and easily the best part of the film) were so lifeless and dull. There just seemed to be an endless stream of badly edited swordfights, and that was it.
Even Geoffrey Rush let me down, Barbossa was one of my highlights of the previous films, but his line delivery here just didn't seem to have that same level of gusto.
All in all it was pretty bloody awful.
1.5/5

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 29
RE: Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - 20/5/2011 12:34:47 AM   
Hood_Man

I probably won't see this until next week, but I was just wondering, does anyone else feel like this film has just creeped up from under the radar? In 2006 you couldn't go anywhere without seeing huge banners of Jack Sparrow and Davey Jones, but this year it's been incredibly low key

(in reply to captainrentboy)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Film Reviews >> Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Page: [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI