Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Saoirse Ronan Not In The Hobbit

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Saoirse Ronan Not In The Hobbit Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Saoirse Ronan Not In The Hobbit - 9/5/2011 3:02:19 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: - 10/5/2011 5:12:43 AM   
OfficeSpace

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cyberleader

Pulling out of the Hobbit? Wow- I'd kill just to be near the hobbit sets!...and this actress turns down the part because she's BUSY. No, nope- don't comprehend. A few of these big stars seem to live on another planet to us some of the time.

Ronan isn't a "big star." She has other projects with bigger roles being offered. If she took the role and stayed in NZ for the duration of time she said, then any potential roles she was up for could've gone to another actress. At a career stand point it's a sound decision. The last time I heard LOTR wasn't a break out film for any actors except Bloom who quickly faded into the sunset.The Hobbit will be an ensemble piece and the only actor benefiting from it the most is Martin Freeman who plays Bilbo.

< Message edited by OfficeSpace -- 10/5/2011 5:15:41 AM >
Post #: 2
RE: RE: - 12/5/2011 12:09:29 PM   
kargon

Boo fking hoo

"I SAY WHAT I LIKE AND I LIKE WHAT I BLOODY WELL SAY".

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES ANYTHING HAVE TO DO WITH VIETNAM?"

"YOU BETTER BE PUTTING AWAY THAT BLADE, OR YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, EVEN WHILE IT'S HAPPENING"

(in reply to OfficeSpace)
Post #: 3
RE: RE: - 12/5/2011 6:34:18 PM   
Fit Kisto

With shooting underway it can't be too long until the rest of the cast is locked in.

It seems like most people are interested in who's going to play Bard the Bowman.

There is no Swamp Ape. It was invented for people who can't find the actual world fascinating. Y'know?

(in reply to kargon)
Post #: 4
RE: - 19/10/2012 12:39:12 PM   
eclipselisp

Ronan's fast becoming one of the best actresses on the planet. She's in demand, can pick and choose whatever roles she wants! That's because she has talent to burn!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Saoirse Ronan Not In The Hobbit Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI