Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Osama Bin Laden Dead

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics >> RE: Osama Bin Laden Dead Page: <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Osama Bin Laden Dead - 4/5/2012 7:58:04 PM   
Ghidorah

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

Some new info come to light on the lack of any evidence relating the the Bin Laden assassination.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/323364

quote:

In response to the request for visual evidence of Bin Ladenís death, the Pentagon stated that it could not find any pictures or video footage of the raid itself or of Bin Ladenís dead body. It also told AP it could not locate any images of Bin Ladenís body that were taken on the U.S.S. Carl Vinson, the Navy aircraft carrier that reportedly lowered him into the sea after his death.

And we're still expected to believe he was killed last year?

Pakistan security forces released photos of Bin Laden's guards. People need to accept the criminal is dead and it will not bring back love ones by showing photos of a madman drench in blood.

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 331
RE: Osama Bin Laden Dead - 4/5/2012 8:04:51 PM   
BigKovacs

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fluke Skywalker

It's interesting how they just executed Bin Laden without any trial - does make you wonder what he would have had to say for himself and who he was potentially connected to. I think we always have to question the official line, there's so many lies told by politicians and media in each other's pockets, if you buy it all you should don a wooly coat and go "BAAAAA"

What do you think happened/should have happened?

Gamertag: Cambo1979.

(in reply to Fluke Skywalker)
Post #: 332
RE: Osama Bin Laden Dead - 5/5/2012 1:33:14 PM   
Fluke Skywalker

quote:

ORIGINAL: BigKovacs

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fluke Skywalker

It's interesting how they just executed Bin Laden without any trial - does make you wonder what he would have had to say for himself and who he was potentially connected to. I think we always have to question the official line, there's so many lies told by politicians and media in each other's pockets, if you buy it all you should don a wooly coat and go "BAAAAA"

What do you think happened/should have happened?

They shoulda coaxed him out with a kebab and pic of Angelina Jolie in a hijab - and then tasered him in the beard

(in reply to BigKovacs)
Post #: 333
RE: Osama Bin Laden Dead - 5/5/2012 2:35:58 PM   
BigKovacs

I must admit, that would work on me!!

Gamertag: Cambo1979.

(in reply to Fluke Skywalker)
Post #: 334
RE: Osama Bin Laden Dead - 5/5/2012 10:48:41 PM   
DancingClown

Anyone watch the documentary/recreation on More 4? Fascinating stuff.

Astronomic Tune Boy

'The town knew darkness, and darkness was enough.'

"Storm just bleeewwww me away..."

(in reply to BigKovacs)
Post #: 335
RE: Osama Bin Laden Dead - 6/5/2012 11:54:46 AM   
Dpp1978

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spaldron

Some new info come to light on the lack of any evidence relating the the Bin Laden assassination.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/323364

quote:

In response to the request for visual evidence of Bin Ladenís death, the Pentagon stated that it could not find any pictures or video footage of the raid itself or of Bin Ladenís dead body. It also told AP it could not locate any images of Bin Ladenís body that were taken on the U.S.S. Carl Vinson, the Navy aircraft carrier that reportedly lowered him into the sea after his death.

And we're still expected to believe he was killed last year?

So this time when the Pentagon says there is no evidence we should take them at their word? And that this lack of evidence therefore implies, or at least raises the possibility, that the assault on Bin Laden's compound never happened and there is a conspiracy of lies keeping the truth from coming to light.

But, when the Pentagon says there is no evidence of little green men visiting us; of missile strikes and/or controlled demolition on 9/11; or on who really shot JFK, they are hiding something. Because evidence of all of these things must exist (else the conspiracy theories must fail), from the lack thereof it is inferred that there is a conspiracy of silence keeping the truth for coming to light.

Or am I missing something here?

< Message edited by Dpp1978 -- 7/5/2012 12:44:04 AM >

(in reply to Spaldron)
Post #: 336
RE: Osama Bin Laden Dead - 6/5/2012 11:57:03 PM   
Rgirvan44

So if he wasn't killed, then what happened?

Whats the angle? This is the same nonsense as 9/11 stuff - the ring leaders of these theories need to always say it's a cover up...because otherwise those that want to believe will move onto people who will tell them what they want to know.

< Message edited by Rgirvan44 -- 6/5/2012 11:58:01 PM >

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Dpp1978)
Post #: 337
RE: Osama Bin Laden Dead - 7/5/2012 1:07:29 AM   
Dpp1978

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rgirvan44

So if he wasn't killed, then what happened?

I've little reason to doubt it went as they said it did: that Bin Laden was located in Pakistan and a special forces team was sent in to either capture or kill him. With kill being the preferred option.

I've also little doubt that the Pentagon has plenty of evidence to prove this should they chose to release it. It has just been wilfully misplaced.

quote:

Whats the angle? This is the same nonsense as 9/11 stuff - the ring leaders of these theories need to always say it's a cover up...because otherwise those that want to believe will move onto people who will tell them what they want to know.

It seems to me that the arch conspiricists' method of dealing with any official story is to take what is said, and assume that the exact opposite is the truth. So much of their personal belief system and world view is dependent on these vast and intricate conspiracies existing that any other way of looking at things has become impossible.

To have the truth be anything other than what they believe it to be is anathema to them, and any evidence which contradicts them is immediately suspect. They typically find and exaggerate any flaws in the evidence running counter to their version, while giving undue weight to that which bolsters it. In short they shape the evidence to fit their story rather than shaping their story to fit the evidence. In the present case a lack of evidence being offered, which usually gives rise to claims of it being suppressed (which probably is the case here), is taken at face value as it fits their chosen fact pattern better.

The funny thing is the conspiracy stories are almost always more interesting and entertaining than the accepted version. Is it a better story that a lone nut-case shot JFK or is the cloak and dagger CIA sanctioned execution more interesting? is it a better story that those unexplained lights in the sky are natural phenomena or that we are being visited by beings from another world? Is it a better story that man has, by acts of will and ingenuity, stepped foot on the Moon, or that it was faked in a film studio somewhere? I suppose there have to be exceptions to prove every rule.

When looking at things critically I believe that Occam's Razor is almost always the best approach. In which case most conspiracy theories start to look shaky quite quickly.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 338
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> News and Hot Topics >> RE: Osama Bin Laden Dead Page: <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News††|††Empire Blog††|††Movie Reviews††|††Future Films††|††Features††|††Video Interviews††|††Image Gallery††|††Competitions††|††Forum††|††Magazine††|††Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI