Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Exclusive: Zack Snyder On Superman

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Exclusive: Zack Snyder On Superman Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Exclusive: Zack Snyder On Superman - 5/4/2011 4:28:05 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: Exclusive: Zack Snyder On Superman - 5/4/2011 7:24:34 PM   
repo man

That guy just looks stoned, tired, bored...  probably because he's spent days talking about "Sucker Punch", but you'd think he'd want to project an air of something approaching vague enthusiasm when discussing the SUPERMAN film he's making.   He has the demeanour of a chef being pestered about dessert after just serving what he thinks is a brilliant starter, which is a bad sign.  If you annoy a chef, he pisses in your dinner.  If you annoy Zack Snyder, he pisses in your Superman film.

I wish directors and actors, when asked about details about forthcoming films, would just LIE rather than say they can't tell you anything.  With the sheer volume of websites reporting every last scrap of non-news regarding films, I would've thought the film makers would look forward to just telling outright lies.  Every time someone asks them, they should give a different answer. 

Post #: 2
RE: It's probably because... - 5/4/2011 8:29:12 PM   
JIm R

To be fair, this is a snapshot of a larger interview and so the Sucker Punch questions and discussion will have come much earlier, plus he looks absolutely knackered with little sleep so no wonder he's not jumping to answer anything, plus it's worth more than his job to give a load of PR info before officially released by the studio.

I grant you he does come across as a bit grumpy though 
Post #: 3
RE: It's probably because... - 5/4/2011 10:01:27 PM   
Ballschin

Granted he's probably tired, annoyed by Sucker Punch's reception but still....

Personally I think he's a terrible film maker and should kept well clear of Superman.

I wonder how much slow motion there'll be...(sarcasm)

(in reply to JIm R)
Post #: 4
RE: It's probably because... - 5/4/2011 11:23:46 PM   
jmebaby25

I'm so unsure about this. I liked Synder's Dawn of the Dead (obv no comparison with the original, but it was quite cool). 300 was pretty darn good. Watchmen looked stunning and in places was great, but the some of it's parts not so much.

Sucker Punch, well, I'm smart enough not to pay to see it.

He seems to be getting worse and worse. However, the casting so far for Supes has been excellent. Costner and Lane are perfect choices and I love Amy Adams.

Hopefully with a strong script and Nolan to reign him in, this will work. I'm confident that Synder can make Superman look amazing, but can he give it any heart?

I truly wish him the best with it

I make the world wide web a little prettier.
www.hoylandwebdesign.com

(in reply to Ballschin)
Post #: 5
- 26/11/2012 4:30:28 PM   
Pelle

Well Suck Snyder just can't be any worse than Bryan Singer.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Exclusive: Zack Snyder On Superman Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI