Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

The Future Of Superhero Films

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> The Future Of Superhero Films Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Future Of Superhero Films - 2/4/2011 10:35:00 PM   
Biggus

With Captain America, Thor and Green Lantern all due for release this year it's fair to say that most of Marvel/DC's biggest hitters are all present and accounted for on the big screen. I believe the studios are aware of this as Spidey, Bats and Supes are all in various stages of the ineveitable reboot phase. Does this mean now that after this year we'll be stuck in a never-ending cycle of reboots? Sure there are an almost limitless supply of minor characters to choose from (mostly from the X-Men comics) but none of these are marquee names with enough clout to bust blocks on their own.

The questions which spring to mind are:
  • Who will be the next major superhero to be given the big screen treatment who has yet to have that honour?
  • Will we be forever stuck in an ever-decreasing circle of the same old superhero franchises rebooted time and time again?
  • Will this actually spell the end of an (arguably) golden period of superhero films now that all the major players have been represented?

"They offered me a hundred grand. You wanna know something? When I found out I'd get my hands on you, I said I'd do it for nothing."

http://fletchsworldoffilm.wordpress.com/
Post #: 1
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 2/4/2011 11:09:21 PM   
Sutty

I think that Superman, Spiderman, Batman, and Hulk will always be remade/rebooted/reimagined. Out of all comic book characters they are the most well known throughout the world. Both Supermans and Batmans Insignias are as readily identifiable as those of say Coca Cola or the American Flag. I think in a away we should be thankful that Marvel and DC are digging in to their trove of lesser known heros (Green Lantern etc) otherwise there would be no variation at all. Whether or not this will eventually lead to the cinematic viewing equivalent of repetative strain injury remains to be seen!!

I think that the upcoming Avengers movie will - if it proves successful, it being any good has nothing to do with it - shape the future of superhero movies. If it works I think we will definately see a Batman/Superman crossover as well as the likes of Hulk/Superman, Thor/Hulk et al. The only way to go with movies of this type is bigger. There are of course tangents that these movies could go off on. I know that there was a series of Hulk movies that took place on another planet where the Hulk was red and was a slave/gladiator type until he liberated the planet (something like that!). You could have a Superman movie set entirely on Krypton or a Batman movie set in a different era (like the 19th century, or 100 years from now). This means studios taking a big risk with what are nailed on moneymakers if a certain formula is kept to so we may never really get away from a cycle of origin or vs movies for many years to come.

Or I could be completely wrong...

"Lord, make me your instrument of peace. Where there is hatred, let me bring love.
Where there is darkness, light."

"When you're pushed, killin's as easy as breathin'"

(in reply to Biggus)
Post #: 2
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 3/4/2011 8:20:26 AM   
vader100

Comic book characters are always being rebooted/reinvented on paper so why not in the films? How many Batman incarnations have there been in the comics?

You can't take the sky from me

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 3
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 3/4/2011 2:04:36 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

.There is no future for them! Bwa ha ha ha! Seriously though, i could with the whole Superhero thing being put to bed now, it's still not doing anything for me.

Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!

(in reply to vader100)
Post #: 4
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 3/4/2011 3:23:39 PM   
JIm R

I would say quite healthy actually, appreciate once you get past the big hitters on both sides, then there will be a fundamental 'review' by the studios, there will have to be.

Avengers' success will define what is to come. Studios' main drive is the price of $, popular andthey make $$$$$$'s, they'll not care which character come to screen next, Marevl less so it appears.

Whether the quality maintains itself on either side is from a fan prespective important, studio level not so, they will say it so but by the time your on Blank Panther, Iron Fist or Red Tornado they'll be supping from the goblet of cash and not care about creative context or 'source material'.

A JLA film for DC/WB is inevitable off the back of Avengers for Marvel.

Whether we see Flash / Wonder Woman / Green Arrow as separate before of after as I say depends on how well recieved the Avengers is.

If that bombs them it will end of.

(in reply to DONOVAN KURTWOOD)
Post #: 5
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 3/4/2011 3:40:52 PM   
Snake-Eyes

quote:

ORIGINAL: DONOVAN KURTWOOD

.There is no future for them! Bwa ha ha ha! Seriously though, i could with the whole Superhero thing being put to bed now, it's still not doing anything for me.

Gotta agree with you there DK - with the exception of IRON MAN and INCREDIBLE HULK, there have been no recent Superhero-based films that have done that much for Snake-Eyes. I am sort of curious about GREEN LANTERN as that was always a favourite character of mine but I'm not getting too excited. I think that ultimately, the whole superhero genre of films will just implode; phase out like most fads tend to.

"When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk."

http://www.expendablespremiere.com/index.html

Post #: 6
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 3/4/2011 3:59:23 PM   
vad3r

The one Superhero I wish they would reboot is Daredevil. There is so much potential there as long as they make it DARK and keep it true to the the comic books.

Director - Darren Aronofsky
Daredevil - Sharlto Copley

Other than that: Fantastic Four, Flash, Green Arrow, Dr. Strange, The Punisher, Black Panther, Aquaman and Spawn amongst other could warrant a movie/reboot.

Single Virgin Mod Candidate 2013

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives
To paraphrase the great man himself:

Vad3r won't go anywhere near this.

(in reply to Snake-Eyes)
Post #: 7
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 3/4/2011 4:26:03 PM   
DONOVAN KURTWOOD

quote:

ORIGINAL: Snake-Eyes

quote:

ORIGINAL: DONOVAN KURTWOOD

Gotta agree with you there DK - with the exception of IRON MAN and INCREDIBLE HULK, there have been no recent Superhero-based films that have done that much for Snake-Eyes. I am sort of curious about GREEN LANTERN as that was always a favourite character of mine but I'm not getting too excited. I think that ultimately, the whole superhero genre of films will just implode; phase out like most fads tend to.

Totally dude, the ones i like:

Incredible Hulk
Daredevil Director's Cut
Spiderman 1-3 (i enjoy these as forgettable fun, and like a lot of the FX)

I'm also intrigued by Green Lantern, mainly because it looks so fucking epic

Pack your bags, we're going on a guilt trip!

(in reply to Snake-Eyes)
Post #: 8
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 3/4/2011 11:15:26 PM   
Biggus

As for suggestions for future un-yet big-screened superheroes I would have to agree with Wonder Woman and The Flash as forerunners (although the proposed Wonder Woman TV series may throw a hefty spannner in the works).

I think vader100 has a great point about the amount of reboots that take place in comic book world. There is no reason to suggest this sort of continuity can't exist in a cinematic medium, yawn-inducing as it may be to some.

As for superhero fatigue setting in, I would tend to side with DONOVAN KURTWOOD about letting it lie for a little while. The Hollywood milking process is understandable yet infuriating at the same time.

My favourite superhero will always remain the Hulk and, although Ang Lee tried valiantly to engage some grey matter with his effort, I still wait in quiet anticipation for a worthy follow-up. I will contest to this day that Eric Bana's performance in that film was spot on and the CG Hulk perfectly complemented its live-action counterpart (one of the most glaring flaws of the reboot). The below scene is simply perfectly executed and there are few comic-book movie moments which measure up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wrNMPRriwc 

< Message edited by Biggus -- 10/1/2012 7:31:53 PM >

"They offered me a hundred grand. You wanna know something? When I found out I'd get my hands on you, I said I'd do it for nothing."

Post #: 9
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 7/4/2011 7:00:11 PM   
Gkel

I think the Flash  would be good.
I doubt Wonder Woman will happen as a feature film unles she is a supporting character in another film.

I'd rather see  work on a cg animated film-something along the lines of a Blur cinematic but with a little better facial animation.
The true medium for superheroes is animated, not live action-since the characters are supposed to be larger than life and you have full control over the voice and appearance.

But I am inclined to think there will be a lot of team ups and reboots and not many of the lesser known ones being made.

(in reply to Biggus)
Post #: 10
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 8/4/2011 8:24:15 AM   
grucl

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gkel
I doubt Wonder Woman will happen as a feature film unles she is a supporting character in another film.

They are shooting a TV series at the moment:

(in reply to Gkel)
Post #: 11
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 8/4/2011 12:39:25 PM   
vader100

What the fuck is ^^^ supposed to be? She's no Lynda Carter that's for sure!!

You can't take the sky from me

(in reply to grucl)
Post #: 12
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 8/4/2011 1:38:46 PM   
darth silas

quote:

ORIGINAL: grucl

quote:

Christ,she looks like a man in drag!

Star Wars:Episodes 1,2,3,4,5,6.Taken together they are one giant movie and it is the greatest movie EVER.

(in reply to grucl)
Post #: 13
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 9/4/2011 8:00:10 AM   
Snake-Eyes

quote:

ORIGINAL: darth silas

quote:

quote:

"When you have to shoot, shoot don't talk."

http://www.expendablespremiere.com/index.html

(in reply to darth silas)
Post #: 14
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 9/4/2011 12:12:05 PM   
TheFuzz_1989

The only further super-hero movies I am interested in is the new Spider-man (I'm pretty hopeful, what with the casting), The Dark Knight Rises and the Superman reboot. That is all.
Avengers sounds like fun but doesn't really appeal to me, to be honest i'm way more interested in the Batman reboot than anything else.
If Warner Bros. can pick the right director, the right actor, the right villain... oh hell they'll probably fuck it up... yep, Tim Burton's Batman is tops

(in reply to Snake-Eyes)
Post #: 15
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 9/4/2011 1:02:29 PM   
Hood_Man

quote:

ORIGINAL: Snake-Eyes

quote:

ORIGINAL: darth silas

quote:

quote:

She's got the Joey Tribiani "Smell the Fart" acting down to a fine art.

(in reply to Snake-Eyes)
Post #: 16
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 19/8/2011 10:11:52 AM   
davidtenna

I have been a fan-boy of the justice league since childhood and just love their movie , comics wallpapers and everything at my disposal .
Superhero Movies

< Message edited by davidtenna -- 19/8/2011 10:12:37 AM >

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 17
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 19/8/2011 12:18:01 PM   
spark1

that WW pic was from a tv pilot filmed but not going to full series.

(in reply to davidtenna)
Post #: 18
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 10/1/2012 6:54:46 PM   
Sutty

With Man of Steel seemingly offering up a new take on the Superman legend (talks of dropping the iconic theme tune, tweeks to the suit, part of the story taking place in Africa, and a general amping up of he action quota), only now to hear rumours of origin stories, flashbacks to childhood, an other things that have been one before (seemingly everytime a characer is "re-invented"), when are we going to get a Superhero movie that either raises the bar yet again or shows Hollywood that there is another way of making these movies?
Batman Begins, though very good, did follow the standard formula to a larger degree. TDK was a Cops and Robbers/Superhero hybrid which obviously worked well and hopefully TDKR will give the trilogy the ending and pay off it deserves.
My concern is that perhaps The Avengers and the likes of Thor 2, Hulk, Iron Man 3, Spiderman will throw out the usual plotlines and charater development we have now seen many many times.

Like I said previously, I would like to see film makers go further left field in search of something interesting, challenging, and entertaining. For instance Hulk. Rather than the standard Bruce Banner searching for a cure, gets angry, helps people, doesn't find cure, leaves. How about the Red Hulk series? Or Planet Hulk? Where Banner is pretty much consumed entirely by Hulk, it's set on another planet, Hulk is now a gladitorial slave fighting all manor of monsters in a universal colliseum, only to break free from slavery and liberate the planet(s). I would have loved to of seen Cronenberg given the chance to make his Spiderman movie. Imagine that! The superhero/body horror crossover flick. Taking a superhero aimed primarily at young teens as close to horror (body and psychological) as it can get.

I think we can pretty much guarentee that TDKR will rock. But I'm not so confident in Spiderman and Man of Steel. And it is these guys that will take the baton and move these movies forward. Not to mention the already talked about "re-boot" of a Batman franchise that isn't even over yet!

"Lord, make me your instrument of peace. Where there is hatred, let me bring love.

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 19
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 10/1/2012 7:34:40 PM   
Biggus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sutty

I would have loved to of seen Cronenberg given the chance to make his Spiderman movie. Imagine that! The superhero/body horror crossover flick. Taking a superhero aimed primarily at young teens as close to horror (body and psychological) as it can get.

Someone make this. Now.

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 20
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 11/1/2012 12:05:36 AM   
Rgirvan44

I think Superhero movies are trailing off a bit - one need only look at the box office for the four movies released last year. This year brings the end of one cycle (with Batman and the Avengers) and a look into the future (the Spiderman reboot).

My feeling is, the big hitters aside, the genres best days are over for now. It will only take one or two more Green Lanterns.

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Biggus)
Post #: 21
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 11/1/2012 7:54:38 AM   
mackey

With money to be made they'll keep churning them out. Batman will be re-booted once Nolan's trilogy finishes but he'll be a very hard act to follow for that franchise. I thought last summer's crop were terrible - X-Men, Thor, Captain America & Green Lantern were all sub-standard in my opinion. I'm sure that after The Avengers there'll be standalone movies for each individual superhero and then it'll all tie in to Avengers 2 and so on. Spiderman looks tame but maybe Superman is the most intriguing of the lot. I reckon they'll keep coming but the quality may well take a nose-dive for awhile.

I know that look; it's the same look my father gave me when I told him I wanted to be a ventriloquist.

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 22
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 11/1/2012 10:21:12 AM   
Marwood

Think you're right Mackey although I actually liked most of the 2011 crop (Thor & Cap were fun, First Class was a significant improvement on Last Stand and Wolverine, Green Lantern was poor though) but they did reinforce that the films are generally losing creative steam a bit as they all felt quite "safe".

The Marvel films so far (under their own production banner so Iron Man 1 & 2, Thor, Cap and Hulk) have all been pretty good crowd pleasers but no real surprises - solid but only showing hints of greatness - and I expect The Avengers will be more of the same but bigger scale. I'm cool with that because I've enjoyed them all and appreciate they've all been pieces of a puzzle in this shared universe idea. However post-Avengers I'd be interested to see Marvel separate things out a bit to focus less on an interweaving story and more on the individual films to experiment a bit outside their formula. Like you said though they may do the same thing as they have been so far and have more individual films leading towards an Avengers 2.

With the other Marvel franchises at other studios the existing series' (Spider-Man, X-Men, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, Ghost Rider etc.) are mostly being pretty much being rebooted (First Class being a soft reboot/semi-prequel) so my feeling is the studios are just cranking them out to continue riding the overall success this sub-genre is still enjoying. I'm not much interested in the Spider-Man reboot beyond curiosity value and not expecting much from the others, IMO they'll likely just have a new coat of paint.

Man of Steel has the potential to be something different seeing as its breaking away from any established series of Superman films but so much is still unknown that it's hard to guess if it is going to be something unique or have a lot of the almost generic traits superhero films have now (particularly origin stories).

God knows what WB are planning for the rest of the DC stable since Green Lantern's underperfomance and mixed critical reception; I think things will be quieter on that front until Man of Steel comes out.

Overall though I agree with you that as long as they're making good money they'll keep on coming.

Bilbo: What about the Ewoks? They were rubbish.

Tim: Yeah but Jar Jar Binks makes the Ewoks look like f***ing Shaft!

(in reply to mackey)
Post #: 23
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 11/1/2012 12:22:39 PM   
Rgirvan44

These things come in cycles - we will always get Batman films. But I think the sheer number of superhero movies is going to decrease - look towards how much Spiderman reboot makes - I suspect it will fall far short of the 800-900 million the Raimi ones made. 

It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to, than I have ever known.

(in reply to Marwood)
Post #: 24
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 11/1/2012 12:24:28 PM   
Rgirvan44

Further to that point - part of the excitment of the last decade has been seeing your heroes up on screen in live action films. The thrill was seeing that take form. Now we have seen them all up on screen, what we are left with is replications which won't be nearly as interesting. Consider the level of excitment people had for the Spiderman trailer last year, compared to that Twin Towers one - or the first picture of the new Superman, compared to the one when Routh was unveilled. 

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 25
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 11/1/2012 12:33:22 PM   
shool

I thought Captain America was pretty average. It did just seem to be obviously getting his origins done to get him onto the Avengers film.
Thor was good.

The level of excitement about Batman is still massive but thats more down to Nolans success with the franchise and the quality of the films he's made rather than the her himself.

I think alot of people are skeptical about superman as it appears to have changed alot and the fact that Snyder is doing it.
I'm looking forward to Spiderman more than Superman truth be told.

They will all make money I predict. But only Batman will make massive money.

Invisio Text for Spoilers
[ color=#F1F1F1 ] Spoiler text [ /color ] , remove spaces between square brackets

"No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... It gets the people going!"

(in reply to Rgirvan44)
Post #: 26
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 11/1/2012 2:24:42 PM   
Chief

Back in the day I would have lapped up every bit of information I could about a new super hero movie being released, now I really can't be arsed with it and I blame the recent drop in quality for it.

We went from the heady days of Blade, X-Men and Spiderman to utter dross. The decline for me started with Last Stand. From that point we were treated to such delights as Rise of the Silver Surfer, Wolverine and Iron Man 2 - all terrible in my eyes.

Last years line up was fairly mediocre. I did quite enjoy First Class, never bothered with Green Lantern and Thor & Captain America were sub-average at best and if The Avengers is anything like the sum of it's parts then I'm really not that interested.

I'll probably watch TDKR because the other two were pretty decent. Curious about The Man of Steel, even though I switched Returns off after 15 minutes of boredom. I'll happily wait for the DVDs of Spiderman and The Avengers unless some clever marketing makes me change my mind.

My thoughts are that they should can it for a while, people (me) are bored with the current sub-standard efforts.

(in reply to Biggus)
Post #: 27
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 12/1/2012 1:22:15 AM   
Sutty

I think that stopping making these movies altogether for a while is not the way to go. They are a genre unto themselves (although technically I suppose they fall under the label of science fiction). Do film makers simply stop making horror movies because the last big release was a duffer? No. What these people (particularly the big studios) need to do is get imaginative with concepts and storylines. I wonder if perhaps in this particular sub genre (Super hero movie) there is an element of laziness to it all. The characters, plotlines, motivations, conceits, set designs, costumes, and motivations are all there in the comic books wating to be put , literally, in to motion. There are so many variations on many of the main protagonists in these comic books (I have mentioned some in a previous post already) but we continually get the "origin" story. Film makers/publicists tell us that people uninitiated with the character (Superman for instance) need the backstory. But in the next breath they brag about how Supermans emblem is known in countries where the movies have never had theatrical releases. Either people know the score or they don't! What is wrong with being thrown in at the deep end and just having to catch up. If people want to know the origin go and watch Donners version or pick up a comic. Hollywood needs to know that flashbacks are very much a thing of the 80's and a lazy story device. They're happy to knock out movie after movie after movie after movie without ever really digging in to the source material for the more original, and somtimes more interesting, stuff. Like I said, Lazy!
It seems that Christopher Nolan is willing to try and bridge that divide between the casual cinema goer, the fanboy, and those looking for relevent subtext. But even Batman is getting yet another reboot/reimagining/reinvention/whatever! And what is the betting that it will be a younger Bruce, and a younger love interest, and broader storylines that are nowhere near as mature as what we have at the moment. Sod it, maybe they should go the route of the Muppett Babies and have a seven year old Bruce Wayne/Batman, Joker, Riddler etc!!

Movie makers today have every advantage afforded to them to make great films. More money than ever is being thrown at making these types of films, and we all pay our £8/£12/£15 to get a ticket and watch what they come up with.
All we ask for is some originality...

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 28
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 12/1/2012 8:48:41 AM   
mackey

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sutty

I think that stopping making these movies altogether for a while is not the way to go. They are a genre unto themselves (although technically I suppose they fall under the label of science fiction). Do film makers simply stop making horror movies because the last big release was a duffer? No. What these people (particularly the big studios) need to do is get imaginative with concepts and storylines. I wonder if perhaps in this particular sub genre (Super hero movie) there is an element of laziness to it all. The characters, plotlines, motivations, conceits, set designs, costumes, and motivations are all there in the comic books wating to be put , literally, in to motion. There are so many variations on many of the main protagonists in these comic books (I have mentioned some in a previous post already) but we continually get the "origin" story. Film makers/publicists tell us that people uninitiated with the character (Superman for instance) need the backstory. But in the next breath they brag about how Supermans emblem is known in countries where the movies have never had theatrical releases. Either people know the score or they don't! What is wrong with being thrown in at the deep end and just having to catch up. If people want to know the origin go and watch Donners version or pick up a comic. Hollywood needs to know that flashbacks are very much a thing of the 80's and a lazy story device. They're happy to knock out movie after movie after movie after movie without ever really digging in to the source material for the more original, and somtimes more interesting, stuff. Like I said, Lazy!
It seems that Christopher Nolan is willing to try and bridge that divide between the casual cinema goer, the fanboy, and those looking for relevent subtext. But even Batman is getting yet another reboot/reimagining/reinvention/whatever! And what is the betting that it will be a younger Bruce, and a younger love interest, and broader storylines that are nowhere near as mature as what we have at the moment. Sod it, maybe they should go the route of the Muppett Babies and have a seven year old Bruce Wayne/Batman, Joker, Riddler etc!!

Movie makers today have every advantage afforded to them to make great films. More money than ever is being thrown at making these types of films, and we all pay our £8/£12/£15 to get a ticket and watch what they come up with.
All we ask for is some originality...

Spot on. It would be great to see the 200 million budgets come down and some interesting director choices made. Someone earlier mentioned David Cronenberg having a crack. Wasn't there rumours of Clint Eastwood playing a much older, retired Batman at one point? I know it was probably pure speculation but some quirkier storylines such as this could be the way to go. Obviously it isn't going to happen. Studios aren't going to take risks on billion dollar franchises and will continue to rely on middle of the road, special effects driven movies which will continue to rake in the cash.

I know that look; it's the same look my father gave me when I told him I wanted to be a ventriloquist.

(in reply to Sutty)
Post #: 29
RE: The Future Of Superhero Films - 12/1/2012 8:57:58 AM   
porntrooper

I think one of the big problems for Superhero movies is getting the general public hooked on some of those second and third tier characters.

Even non comic book fans know who Superman, Spiderman and Batman are, less so Thor, Green Lantern etc. Comic book movies were never really a success other than Burton's Batman and Donner's Superman, and after the genre was killed again by the god awful Batman & Robin studios moved away, and the adaptations of Spiderman never took off. It was only when (arguably second tier) X-Men returned a modest success that comic book movies picked up again. Making a comic book movie must be one of the harder jobs in Hollywood, on the one hand you need to make somethign accessible to everyone, whilst also being scrutinised by some pretty hardcore fanbase. Can't be easy.

"I've got an idea for a special infiltration technique. It involves draining a man of his blood and replacing it with Tizer."

(in reply to mackey)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie Musings >> The Future Of Superhero Films Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI