Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Actors And Auteurs >> RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND Page: <<   < prev  9 10 11 [12] 13   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 1/7/2012 12:48:59 PM   
Timbzy

quote:

ORIGINAL: doubtlesswonder

quote:

ORIGINAL: st3veebee

After watching Dark Shadows at the weekend I am really starting to hate Chloe Moretz. poor girl can't deliver a line to save her life in that and in Hugo (tha f**king accent drove me up he wall). Her cliched over the top acting was kinda suited to Hit Girl but I have failed to see her as anything less than annoying in everything since.

Sadly, I have to agree. I really liked her in Kick Ass and she wasn't bad in (500) Days of Summer. But she drove me mad in Hugo, and all she seemed to do in Dark Shadows was that weird squinty face which I assume was supposed to be a sulky teenager expression.

Have you seen Hick? Not only is she a horrible actress in that, but the director exploits the crap out of her. I felt uncomfortable to watch.

(in reply to doubtlesswonder)
Post #: 331
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 1/7/2012 9:00:47 PM   
doubtlesswonder

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timbzy

quote:

ORIGINAL: doubtlesswonder

quote:

After watching Dark Shadows at the weekend I am really starting to hate Chloe Moretz. poor girl can't deliver a line to save her life in that and in Hugo (tha f**king accent drove me up he wall). Her cliched over the top acting was kinda suited to Hit Girl but I have failed to see her as anything less than annoying in everything since.

Sadly, I have to agree. I really liked her in Kick Ass and she wasn't bad in (500) Days of Summer. But she drove me mad in Hugo, and all she seemed to do in Dark Shadows was that weird squinty face which I assume was supposed to be a sulky teenager expression.

Have you seen Hick? Not only is she a horrible actress in that, but the director exploits the crap out of her. I felt uncomfortable to watch.

No, I haven't, and I probably won't. Mainly because Blake Lively is in it, and she bores the hell out of me.

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"Will someone please get this motherfuckin' horcrux outta this motherfuckin' snake."

quote:

homersimpson_esq
"See Mr Grey.
See Mr Grey abuse women.
Run women, run."

(in reply to Timbzy)
Post #: 332
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 4/7/2012 1:48:25 PM   
snooker23

Ok, I am having far too much fun coming up with this list.

Just to be clear some of these I hate because they have no discernable talent whatsoever, whereas others are undoubtedly talented but I cannot stand the sight of them regardless.

Men:

Billy Zane (you could argue he's so bad he isn't even an actor but he keeps making movies, the git!)
Chris Tucker (this really doesn't need any explanation)
Hayden Christensen (doesn't know how to emote)
Nicolas Cage
that Dane Cook person (horrible and they always inflict him on me when I'm on a plane and cannot escape)
Christian Bale (talented but I cannot stand him)
Special mention for Tv's Lorezo Lamas

Women:

Katherine Heigl/Kate Hudson/ Sara Jessica Parker (yep I'm not a romcom fan)
Megan Fox
Nathalie Portman

(in reply to Saltire)
Post #: 333
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 6/7/2012 12:17:44 AM   
Kubrickrube

I can agree or at least understand all of those choices apart from Bale, Portman and Hudson. I know that Bale is an easy guy not to like off screen but he's a great actor. If we'd had Youtube back in the day then we'd probably have hated many Hollywood greats.

I'm not a fan of the Rom-Coms that Hudson does but I think she's been great in some of the movies she's done. I don' think anyone should knock her performance as Penny Lane in Almost Famous.

For Natalie Portman, she's been in some bad movies but she's acted in some great movies as well and more than held her own.

I can confidently state that Megan Fox will never pull off a great acting performance.

You came to me like a dream
The kind that always leaves

(in reply to snooker23)
Post #: 334
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 6/7/2012 3:26:31 PM   
snooker23

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kubrickrube

I can agree or at least understand all of those choices apart from Bale, Portman and Hudson. I know that Bale is an easy guy not to like off screen but he's a great actor. If we'd had Youtube back in the day then we'd probably have hated many Hollywood greats.

I'm not a fan of the Rom-Coms that Hudson does but I think she's been great in some of the movies she's done. I don' think anyone should knock her performance as Penny Lane in Almost Famous.

For Natalie Portman, she's been in some bad movies but she's acted in some great movies as well and more than held her own.

I can confidently state that Megan Fox will never pull off a great acting performance.

I thought her performance in Almost famous was terrific as well, but her other choices, most notably the romcoms,have been off and - this is just my opinion mind you - I don't think she has shown a lot of range in her performances. Maybe it's down to what she get's offered, but I suspect it is because she doesn't have any range in her.

With Christian Bale it isn't because of what he's like off camera (although the accent thing is annoying). I don't care what an actor is like off camera, because A) it's none of my bussiness and B) isn't relevant to the film whatsoever. He's a good actor and he's a talented actor, but he does get to the stage where he's ACTING with an intensity that isn't always necessary. Coming off as unnecessarily intense and - dare I say - over the top. I guess I'm more of a (paraphrase)'know your lines and don't fall over the furniture kind of person'.
Sean Penn has a similar problem. Very good actor, but...

Nathalie Portman might seem like a weird choice, but to me she's always Nathalie Portman. I don't think she could pull of someone wildy different from the persona she generally plays. Black Swan was one of the few times, but even that wasn't really wildly different from her 'normal' persona.

< Message edited by snooker23 -- 6/7/2012 3:27:45 PM >

(in reply to Kubrickrube)
Post #: 335
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 8/7/2012 2:08:22 AM   
Kubrickrube

In regards to Bale, what movie(s) would you say he acts over the top in? Personally, I don't rate actors as great just because they can read their lines and not fall over the furniture. I think it takes something a little more.

Likewise, I can't understand the criticism of Sean Penn. I think the guy takes on varied roles and performs each believably and to a high standard. You've criticised many for not varying characters enough but you criticise him and Bale for overacting? It seems that means trying to attempt too many varying roles.

I disagree with the Portman comments as well. She comes across as 'the girl next door'. Most movies are about everyday people so as her personality is that of the everyday person, its quite likely that you would have this feeling. Maybe this is why you never saw people like Jennifer Lopez playng the average girl on the block.

Black Swan and her work with Wes Anderson alone, show that she has depth and is willing to take risks and follow her heart. As you've said, this is only my opinion as well but I'm enjoying the healthy debate.

(in reply to snooker23)
Post #: 336
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 8/7/2012 6:36:56 AM   
TragicRomantic

quote:

Will Ferrell

I know whatever movie I see with him in, it's going to have weak jokes and involve him playing a marginally different character to the one he played in his last movie. I'm talking personality traits here before you start discussing the careers or love life of his character(s). I see no difference between a Will Ferrell and a Megan Fox. Both are picked for movies for the same reason each time.

Ron Burgundy-you lose!,?

Life,love and film-enjoy all like fine wine
Silence the doubters
Embrace the lovers
Ignore the haters

Post #: 337
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 8/7/2012 6:43:32 AM   
TragicRomantic

Awful actors???Hmmm...,
Matthew mc Conaughey
Jonah Hill
Seth Green
Adam Sandler(except Punch Drunk Love)
Richard Gere
Tom Cruise(post 90s)
Jeremy Reiner
Simon Pegg

Silence the doubters
Embrace the lovers
Ignore the haters

(in reply to TragicRomantic)
Post #: 338
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 8/7/2012 11:33:48 PM   
Kubrickrube

quote:

ORIGINAL: TragicRomantic

quote:

Will Ferrell

I know whatever movie I see with him in, it's going to have weak jokes and involve him playing a marginally different character to the one he played in his last movie. I'm talking personality traits here before you start discussing the careers or love life of his character(s). I see no difference between a Will Ferrell and a Megan Fox. Both are picked for movies for the same reason each time.

Ron Burgundy-you lose!,?

No, I'm not Ron Burgundy. If I woke up one day and discovered that I had become him, I'd commit suicide.

(in reply to TragicRomantic)
Post #: 339
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 9/7/2012 1:18:31 AM   
TragicRomantic

Megan Fox could never be Ron Burgundy-besides, he'd punch her in the ovaries.

Silence the doubters
Embrace the lovers
Ignore the haters

Post #: 340
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 9/7/2012 10:37:16 AM   
snooker23

quote:

In regards to Bale, what movie(s) would you say he acts over the top in? Personally, I don't rate actors as great just because they can read their lines and not fall over the furniture. I think it takes something a little more.

Likewise, I can't understand the criticism of Sean Penn. I think the guy takes on varied roles and performs each believably and to a high standard. You've criticised many for not varying characters enough but you criticise him and Bale for overacting? It seems that means trying to attempt too many varying roles.

I disagree with the Portman comments as well. She comes across as 'the girl next door'. Most movies are about everyday people so as her personality is that of the everyday person, its quite likely that you would have this feeling. Maybe this is why you never saw people like Jennifer Lopez playng the average girl on the block.

Black Swan and her work with Wes Anderson alone, show that she has depth and is willing to take risks and follow her heart. As you've said, this is only my opinion as well but I'm enjoying the healthy debate.

I love a good discussion. I might be a tad late at times (day job sadly), but I'll always try to respond.

Ok, maybe I'm not getting my point across the way I mean to in my head. In fact I am almost certain of it. I'm not a native speaker and it's a tricky thing thinking in Dutch and writing in English.
First of all I know that a great actor is more than just 'knowing your lines and not tripping over the furniture' and so did the person who made that initial quip (Spencer Tracy if I'm not mistaken), but there is something to be said for underplaying it and going for the more subtle approach rather than acting with a capital A. To illustrate my point I much prefer Jack Lemmon in the China Syndrome to Al Pacino in the Devil's advocate. Or maybe a better comparison is Pacino in the Godfather to Pacino in Scent of a woman.

Please note that I never disputed that Bale was talented, I merely pointed out that I cannot stand him at times. Which isn't always rational as you know.

As you can see from the example above it isn't impossible for me to like an actor in one role and really dislike him in another. It isn't black and white. There are a number of roles where Bale was terrific and subtle: The Machinist, The Fighter, 3:10 to Yuma (I thought he was terrific in that movie). However, then there's The Prestige and Batman where he gets - again in my eyes - into overacting territory. The intense whisper thing in the Bat suit was one thing, but he takes it overboard. Perhaps it's his phasing to keep the American accent, but it's grating and it annoys me to no end because it stands out in an otherwise terrific set of movies. On the whole there is something off with his American accent, so maybe that's what annoys me. I don't know and maybe it's not even a rational thing. I just do not like the man on screen sometimes.

Which brings me to Sean Penn who goes overboard more than Bale. Most annoyingly - again to me mileage varies - in: I am Sam, Mystic river (sorry at least two overacting scenes),casualties of war. Weirdly though I don't dislike Penn onscreen (or offscreen for that matter) even when he goes for the acting with a capital A route. As I'm writing this I realize I'm being entirely irrational here.

I have to respectfully disagree with you on Portman. She doesn't come across as the girl next door to me. And no Jennifer Lopez doesn't either :-), in fact Lopez belongs on my romcom avoid list (Out of sight was good, but that's it). She comes across as middle/upper class, intelligent (which are fine qualities) and somewhat distant at times. I do realize it's ironic that I'm criticizing her for seeming distant when I was harping on about overacting just now.I just don't see her portraying someone from a working class background convincingly any time soon.

Post #: 341
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 9/7/2012 12:36:00 PM   
st3veebee

I really agree about Natalie Portman. Fantastic looking and was great in Leon...but she has been very poor otherwise:

Garden State: Trying far too hard to be kooky

V for Vendetta: She is actually ok in this except that her accent is atrocious. I mean really really bad.

Black Swan: How on earth did she win an oscar for this? Apparently did less than 20% f the actual dancing and otherwise just looked worried and gave the old Roger Moore acting eebrow job.

Star Wars: Ok it's unfair to talk about her in this.

Your Highness and No Strings Attached: She has not a single comedy bone in her body, and yes, I have seen that cringy rap thing she did on SNL.

Closer; Was seriously out of her range here. I hated the film anyway, but I thought she was particularly bad.

I do really like her otherwise, .

Latest Films:

Two days in New York: 4/5

Prometheus: 3.5/5

Abe Lincoln: VH 3/5

Twin Peaks: FWWM 3.5/5

(in reply to snooker23)
Post #: 342
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 9/7/2012 10:20:29 PM   
Kubrickrube

To clarify, I was saying that Jennifer Lopez is awful and I wasn't comparing her to Natalie Portman at all. Natalie Portman is a popular choice with ladies because of the 'girl next door' look. This is why she's in the moives playing the ordinary girl. This was my impression and it has been confirmed to me by (wait for it) women!

I completely disagree with your opinions of Bale and Penn. Have you ever considered on what the dirrector wants and the tone of the movie? You say that Bale overacts as Batman, he's a comic book character! If ever there was a right to overacting, it's in movies of this type. Personally, I think that it fitted the movie perfectly and didn't even notice it.

Not every director or movie needs flat characters. I think if we're discussing overacting then Jack ?Nicholson would be a far more obvious candidate to target. He never plays anythijng but OTT. I like Jack but to mention Bale and PEnn above him in this, seems strange.

It's clear that we're not going to agree on this. However, this doesn't mean I resent your views. One of the joys of watching movies is that we all have different opinions.

(in reply to st3veebee)
Post #: 343
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 11/7/2012 3:58:58 PM   
snooker23

quote:

To clarify, I was saying that Jennifer Lopez is awful and I wasn't comparing her to Natalie Portman at all. I know and as you can see in the post I agree wholeheartedly :-)Natalie Portman is a popular choice with ladies because of the 'girl next door' look. This is why she's in the moives playing the ordinary girl. This was my impression and it has been confirmed to me by (wait for it) women!Again she just seems distant to me and she gives of anything but girl next door vibe to me. But we'll agree to disagree on this. BTW I am a woman.
I completely disagree with your opinions of Bale and Penn. Have you ever considered on what the dirrector wants and the tone of the movie? You say that Bale overacts as Batman, he's a comic book character! If ever there was a right to overacting, it's in movies of this type. Personally, I think that it fitted the movie perfectly and didn't even notice it. I just dislike it when you can see the actor 'acting' on screen rather than it just being a natural performance.

Not every director or movie needs flat characters. I think if we're discussing overacting then Jack ?Nicholson would be a far more obvious candidate to target. He never plays anythijng but OTT. I like Jack but to mention Bale and PEnn above him in this, seems strange. I am not talking about flat characters and I certainly didn't mean that Bale and Penn are the only ones to overdo it at times. Nicholson indeed did it numerous times as well and I didn't like it either. Then again I loved him in Chinatown and Five Easy Pieces.
It's clear that we're not going to agree on this. However, this doesn't mean I resent your views. One of the joys of watching movies is that we all have different opinions.

[I completely disagree with your opinions of Bale and Penn. Have you ever considered on what the dirrector wants and the tone of the movie? You say that Bale overacts as Batman, he's a comic book character! If ever there was a right to overacting, it's in movies of this type. Personally, I think that it fitted the movie perfectly and didn't even notice it.

Post #: 344
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 11/7/2012 4:35:34 PM   
TragicRomantic

Well......
Bale brings nothing to Batman.Nada.Zilch.
His "method" acting is very iffy.
Agree about Portman,Leon the high never seen again.She and Roberts were the week link in the fabulous Closer.
J-Lo cannot act,period.

Silence the doubters
Embrace the lovers
Ignore the haters

(in reply to snooker23)
Post #: 345
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 12/7/2012 10:03:30 PM   
Saltire

quote:

I really agree about Natalie Portman. Fantastic looking and was great in Leon...but she has been very poor otherwise:

Garden State: Trying far too hard to be kooky

V for Vendetta: She is actually ok in this except that her accent is atrocious. I mean really really bad.

Black Swan: How on earth did she win an oscar for this? Apparently did less than 20% f the actual dancing and otherwise just looked worried and gave the old Roger Moore acting eebrow job.

Star Wars: Ok it's unfair to talk about her in this.

Your Highness and No Strings Attached: She has not a single comedy bone in her body, and yes, I have seen that cringy rap thing she did on SNL.

Closer; Was seriously out of her range here. I hated the film anyway, but I thought she was particularly bad.

I do really like her otherwise, .

Love your critique on that performance, I'd like to see what you made of Brando's Marc Antony speech back in the day! I personally thought she was excellent in Black Swan, in which she underwent a variety of emotions which tested her psychologically and physically. The Oscar was deserved imo.

(in reply to st3veebee)
Post #: 346
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 14/7/2012 1:17:01 AM   
Kubrickrube

Snooker23, I'd just like to clarify something and I'm not saying that you've accused me of it. My comment relating to getting reinforcement of my view of Natalie Portman from women, was just me saying that I wasn't basing my comments on my expected view that women may hold about her. It wasn't to insult your opinion as a woman (or as could have been, a guy who hadn't discussed it with a woman/women).

Sly Stallone. I'm sure I don't need to explain this.
Matt LeBlanc. He was always awful even when Friends was funny. And look at the success he's had since.......
Jude Law. Whenever I see him, I think "that guy's hair just doesn't fit his head".

(in reply to Saltire)
Post #: 347
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 14/7/2012 6:28:28 PM   
Saltire

quote:

Snooker23, I'd just like to clarify something and I'm not saying that you've accused me of it. My comment relating to getting reinforcement of my view of Natalie Portman from women, was just me saying that I wasn't basing my comments on my expected view that women may hold about her. It wasn't to insult your opinion as a woman (or as could have been, a guy who hadn't discussed it with a woman/women).

Sly Stallone. I'm sure I don't need to explain this.
Matt LeBlanc. He was always awful even when Friends was funny. And look at the success he's had since.......
Jude Law. Whenever I see him, I think "that guy's hair just doesn't fit his head".

Oh yeah he's definitely had a hair transplant.

Post #: 348
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 17/7/2012 10:07:40 AM   
snooker23

quote:

Wasn't taken as an insult to my opinion as a woman :-), Kubrickkube, no worries. The nickname snooker23 for some reason makes people think I'm a guy so hence the clarification on my part.

I have to agree with Matt Leblanc, in Friends it was funny to have an actor playing an awful actor, but in hindsight it wasn't playing.

Post #: 349
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 2/12/2012 9:55:12 PM   
mightybeansprout

Edward Burns is pretty damn annoying. He's the very same in every film, he has absolutely no depth or range as an actor, really bugs me. Also for the past ten yrs or so Iv really started to hate Robert De Niro. I know he has a massive career of fine movies behind him but lately, Christ I hate him.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Smartian rt

You see Doughal, these cows are small, those cows are far away. Small, far away.........

(in reply to snooker23)
Post #: 350
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 7/12/2012 6:15:29 PM   
endjinnoil

Two that truly bug me are Clive Owen and Pacino.

Owen's style is way to deadpan for me. He reminds me of a sulky teenager who's mum has volunteered him into the lead role. "Act, Clive! Or no Xbox tonight!".

Pacino is the same in every movie. He's about 5 feet tall but that's no problem as he can subdue baddies by shouting LOUD WOOOORDS in the middle of a sentence.

Both of them need to stop ruining my films.

(in reply to mightybeansprout)
Post #: 351
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 9/12/2012 2:51:35 AM   
Powka

quote:

I'm sorry, but I couldn't stand without commentating on this: this is probably THE most ignorant comment I've seen on these forums. Watch the film again, that's all.

Most annoying actor? For me, it would be Hayden Christensen. I don't know what it is, but I just can't watch him, feel like punching him in the teeth every time he appears on the screen. I haven't seen him since Jumper and trying to avoid his movies.

Well suck me sideways!

(in reply to endjinnoil)
Post #: 352
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 9/12/2012 5:13:04 AM   
We Watched A Movie

Not to hate on women or anything but Claire Danes and Kirsten Dunst! They just look so dang snoody.

(in reply to st3veebee)
Post #: 353
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 6/1/2013 10:00:08 AM   
no1psh

Gerard Butler
Paul Walker(prob mentioned him a million times before)
Vin Diesel
Elijah Wood
Kevin Connolly

"I drink you're milkshake!"
"I drink it up"

(in reply to We Watched A Movie)
Post #: 354
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 13/2/2013 2:36:04 AM   
england_cmr

1) Adam Sandler
2) Adam Sandler
3) Adam Sandler
4) Adam Sandler
5) Adam Sandler
666) Adam Sandler

He is the only actor out there whose presence makes me actually hate whatever film he's in. Normally if someone is rubbish I just think 'Well they were a bit naff' but with him I actually feel nothing but outrage when hes on screen. Just awful. And annoying

1) Inception
2) Wall - E
3) Beetlejuice
4) Big Fish
5) Terminator 2: Judgement Day
6) Spirited Away
666) Battleship

(in reply to Sway)
Post #: 355
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 13/2/2013 10:52:45 AM   
Whistler

Do you hate Sandler even in his better films?

(in reply to england_cmr)
Post #: 356
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 14/2/2013 5:00:38 AM   
Cloud Cuckoo

Women:

Julia fucking Roberts (aka Satan's Sister)
Kirsten shitting Dunst (combined with Roberts, Mona Lisa Smile is my idea of hell)
Sarah Jessica bloody Parker (and the rest of the Sex & The City witches)
Zooey crapping Deschanel (you're cute and ditzy, I GET IT. SPELL YOUR NAME RIGHT)
That vapid, gormless director-shagging creature out of Twishite

Men:

Clive sodding Owen (he just irritates me)
Robin arsing Williams (no explanation necessary)
Jude cocking Law (which reminds me, also Sienna frigging Miller)

Apologies for the copious swearing, the mere thought of these people brings on Tourette's.

In Thom we trust.

(in reply to Whistler)
Post #: 357
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 14/2/2013 5:32:30 PM   
horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cloud Cuckoo

Julia fucking Roberts
Kirsten shitting Dunst
Zooey crapping Deschanel

Some lovely imagery there.
Though I hate to think what happened the time Owen got sodded by Clive.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to Cloud Cuckoo)
Post #: 358
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 14/2/2013 8:11:36 PM   
Cloud Cuckoo

quote:

ORIGINAL: horribleives

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cloud Cuckoo

Julia fucking Roberts
Kirsten shitting Dunst
Zooey crapping Deschanel

Some lovely imagery there.
Though I hate to think what happened the time Owen got sodded by Clive.

Now that you've pointed it out, "Sienna frigging Miller" amused me somewhat too.

And that's the only way that woman will amuse me EVER.

In Thom we trust.

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 359
RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND - 14/2/2013 10:57:53 PM   
siegfried

Just a few who in my opinion should have been drowned at birth:
Jim Carrey
Eddie Murphy
Mike Myers
Chris Tucker
Adam Sandler
Martin Lawrence

"Premeditated murder is one thing, but I will not have lying in this house."

Marriage is one of those things that is best gotten over with in youth - like chicken pox.

Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends.

(in reply to Cloud Cuckoo)
Post #: 360
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 11 [12] 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Actors And Auteurs >> RE: Actors you CANNOT BLOODY STAND Page: <<   < prev  9 10 11 [12] 13   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI