Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Attack The Block Trailer Crash Lands

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Attack The Block Trailer Crash Lands Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Attack The Block Trailer Crash Lands - 3/3/2011 12:49:06 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: Looks cute - 3/3/2011 5:01:26 PM   
UTB

All it needs is Ali G, jagetme?
Post #: 2
RE: Attack The Block Trailer Crash Lands - 3/3/2011 6:53:43 PM   
Histeria

Dear god, that looks terrible.
Post #: 3
even more eviler than skeletor! - 8/3/2011 9:22:05 AM   
Gazme

Looks kinda not as awesome as I had hoped since I think Adam and Joe are both totally awesome at everything :(

That said, doesnt show that much to be honest, still optimistic that it will be ace...looks lik etheyre trying to ignore the comedy aspect in the trailer so probably a way different film to what I expect.

Like with Monsters, trailer looked like a cool action film, turned out to be an awesome drama...which my friends hated because it wasnt exactly what they had expected.

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 4
RE: even more eviler than skeletor! - 8/3/2011 9:35:36 AM   
elab49

I thought it was mildly amusing at times. I fear they've misjudged which side the audience will be on though, given the comments I've seen elsewhere. I'd hope, though, it tries to puncture that ridiculous posturing it features.

Lips Together and Blow - blogtasticness and Glasgow Film Festival GFF13!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deviation] LIKE AMERICA'S SWEETHEARTS TOO. IT MADE ME LAUGH A LOT AND THOUGHT IT WAS WITTY. ALSO I FEEL SLOWLY DYING INSIDE. I KEEP AGREEING WITH ELAB.

Annual Poll 2013 - All Lists Welcome

(in reply to Gazme)
Post #: 5
RE: even more eviler than skeletor! - 8/3/2011 8:33:14 PM   
Schnorbitz

Some of the visual effects do look a bit like they've been dowloaded from Detonation Films.

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 6
Interesting. - 11/3/2011 6:29:53 AM   
oui3d

quote:

ORIGINAL: elab49

I thought it was mildly amusing at times. I fear they've misjudged which side the audience will be on though, given the comments I've seen elsewhere. I'd hope, though, it tries to puncture that ridiculous posturing it features.

Gotta love a country that fears its young people so much that they'd prefer to see them on the losing side of an inter-galactic brouhaha.

Performances are a touch shaky and it's already starting to date but I'm in. Plus, If I see another "Chav Terrror" flick I might have to ban the middle classes from making movies.

No French, German, Spanish or Scandinavian film company is allowed to release a film in America. No British film company is allowed to release a film in America. And yet we allow America 100% access to our domestic market.

The best Star Wars film was directed by a 55 year old journeyman. Mental isn't it?

(in reply to elab49)
Post #: 7
hmm - 1/4/2011 5:53:15 PM   
pburman

not as good as i thought, plus not sure i wanna cheer on a load of twats...and the tagline of hoodies as the deadliest force in the universe is a bit pathetic and in poor taste, guess im getting old!

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Attack The Block Trailer Crash Lands Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI