Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

New Transformers 3 Image On Empire Cover

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Transformers 3 Image On Empire Cover Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
New Transformers 3 Image On Empire Cover - 1/3/2011 12:11:34 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: Disappointed - 1/3/2011 11:32:03 PM   
RogueElement

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wozza31

I'm very disappointed, very disappointed indeed. My new Empire arrived through the post yesterday and instead of the marvellous subscriber only cover it had the same irritating cover from stores with all the gumpf all over it.

Why, why, why, oh why have you done this?

You can't have your cake and eat it. I suspect subscriber special covers tend to be embargoed, lessening the likelihood that subscribers will get their copy earlier. I'm a little bored of subscriber only covers (although, I admit, the Captain America cover was good) so I'm happy to have the same cover as everyone else for a change.
Post #: 2
RE: Disappointed - 2/3/2011 2:16:32 AM   
Wozza31

I'm happy to wait to get a neater cover. I'm a subscriber, I already read the magazine. I don't want or need the extra images and text to make me want to read it. A simple, cool image with the heading is much better. The awesome Tintin cover would have been soiled. This cover I'm missing half the detail for a terrible pun. The first two were terrible, but I thoroughly enjoyed them nonetheless, and I want to see 2 full standing Primes on the front of my Empire.

(in reply to RogueElement)
Post #: 3
Disappointed - 3/3/2011 12:28:29 PM   
magiciain32

I can't pretend I wasn't bothered by the ordinary April pleb cover.
I get a special feeling in my pants when I look at the subscriber only covers. It reminds me that I'm better than normal people that have to walk into a shop and buy the magazine. Why should I have to look at banner headlines that tell me what's in the magazine I'm just about to read anyway? And I think it's about time you stuck a free toy on the front. A month by month build your own Steve Guttenberg statuette maybe?

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> New Transformers 3 Image On Empire Cover Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI