Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Dark Souls II Announced

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad >> RE: Dark Souls II Announced Page: <<   < prev  7 8 9 10 [11]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Dark Souls II Announced - 25/4/2014 11:57:05 PM   
Peter Griffin

Beat them...now for Four Kings NG+

"No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough."

"Me and Pete Griffin would make a beautiful Dead Space ass kicking baby."

(in reply to Proudfoot)
Post #: 301
RE: Dark Souls II Announced - 29/4/2014 12:47:17 AM   
Proudfoot

Dark Souls 2 actually has some new stuff in NG+. Different enemies and things like that. Pretty cool.

"We must never forget that we are human, and as humans we dream, and when we dream we dream of money."

(in reply to Peter Griffin)
Post #: 302
RE: Dark Souls II Announced - 3/5/2014 7:36:22 AM   
Peter Griffin

All done, beat every boss pretty much first time (even four kings!!!) except Ornstein & Smough.
Superb game, for those scared of the hype ignore it & get this played.

"No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough."

(in reply to Proudfoot)
Post #: 303
RE: Dark Souls II Announced - 28/5/2014 3:22:19 PM   
ongbakdan

Finished a play through of DS2 this week.....45 hours. Now I'm into NG+ I have a build around Strength/Dex.....is it worth now putting stats into Faith/Int or just keep going how I have been?

How far would you go to get your answers? What would you be willing to do?

Post #: 304
RE: Dark Souls II Announced - 2/6/2014 6:57:02 AM   
Proudfoot

quote:

ORIGINAL: ongbakdan

Finished a play through of DS2 this week.....45 hours. Now I'm into NG+ I have a build around Strength/Dex.....is it worth now putting stats into Faith/Int or just keep going how I have been?

Depends on if there's anything specific you want to be able to do. But I did a character where I spread my stats all over the place and it didn't hurt me, so it's certainly possible and it does open up a lot of possibilities.

"We must never forget that we are human, and as humans we dream, and when we dream we dream of money."

(in reply to ongbakdan)
Post #: 305
RE: Dark Souls - Xbox/PS3 - Spiritual sequel to Demon S... - 13/6/2014 9:32:31 AM   
Peter Griffin

quote:

ORIGINAL: George100

I Like To Play Dark Souls Download PC Games On Xbox Or PS3. You Are Most Welcome To Play Join XBox.

Are you a Dalek?

Post #: 306
RE: Dark Souls - Xbox/PS3 - Spiritual sequel to Demon S... - 8/10/2014 8:02:15 AM   
BigKovacs

I'm a few hours into Dark Souls 2 and so far so good, pretty much the same affair as the first with all it's pros and cons but I've just realised that the enemies have a limit amount of re-spawns, now this can be cheeky, it'll
Make it easier to travel the realm and recover souls if need be but obviously tough to mine loot, also harder to harvest souls if you're on one player.

Gamertag: Cambo1979.

Post #: 307
RE: Dark Souls - Xbox/PS3 - Spiritual sequel to Demon S... - 15/12/2014 10:29:06 PM   
BigKovacs

Does anyone know how the fuck you get the red orb after Freja if you didn't pick it up the first time?

Gamertag: Cambo1979.

(in reply to BigKovacs)
Post #: 308
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 9 10 [11]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad >> RE: Dark Souls II Announced Page: <<   < prev  7 8 9 10 [11]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI