Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Crysis 3

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad >> RE: Crysis 3 Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Crysis 3 - 2/3/2013 8:50:17 PM   
target

I am really enjoying the multiplayer on this and really want to play more and get good at it. But im getting really pissed off with the textures not loading. I first noticed it in the single player with really blurry items in the room. but thought noting of it. thought it wouldn't be noticeable once i get out side.

Then bam! huge grass and shit textures all round. it was actually worse. Anyone else had this?

We're not retreating we're advancing in another direction

Thanks for the AV darthbane.

(in reply to paulyboy)
Post #: 91
RE: Crysis 3 - 4/3/2013 10:06:13 AM   
paulyboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: target

Then bam! huge grass and shit textures all round. it was actually worse. Anyone else had this?

Can't say I've noticed anything, presume you're playing on one of the consoles?

"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever!"

(in reply to target)
Post #: 92
RE: Crysis 3 - 4/3/2013 11:02:50 AM   
Gizmo 76

I played and traded Crysis 3, while it was an fun enough play through and I actually remember enjoying the second a fair bit more. I didn't play multiplayer, so this is all based off of the campaign.

Graphically there are definite moments of splendour, but also at times it really made me think it's time for a new gen. Some flat lighting when you could imagine a scene to be really well lit and dynamic, and low res textured aplenty throughout.... It still had moments of pretty though. I guess I also preferred the colour palette of the first, this time out it's mostly a lot more sombre and apocalyptic.

There was some nice vast open areas where you could chose how to play and approach your targets, but to traverse these I still don't think FPS really need to bring cars into a game! The new Bow weapon was great fun though, especially changing your arrow types. I think the cloaking was still a bit too powerful again, but does really open up your ways to attack.

I think the game actually improved quite a bit as it went along, the first level was especially uninspiring, and I really wasn't keen on your cockney sidekick throughout the game... but the later levels and one of boss battles were really good fun. So I'd recommend a play through, but think I preferred the second overall.

Giz Presents . . .

My Website of Work

(in reply to paulyboy)
Post #: 93
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad >> RE: Crysis 3 Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI