Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: PSP2

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad >> RE: PSP2 Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: PSP2 - 29/2/2012 12:04:48 PM   
Pigeon Army

If my copy of Little Deviants was a physical one, I would have just thrown it on the ground, stepped on it, and then set it on fire.

Fuck I hate that game.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rinc
She's supposed to be 13! I'd want her to be very attractive though

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat
quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army
Stop being mean to Deviation

No.

(in reply to Gizmo 76)
Post #: 91
RE: PSP2 - 1/3/2012 8:08:11 PM   
SWOTBM

Perhaps this may be a dumb question, but would the soon to be released Journey (PSN title) be compatible with the Vita?  Also, how do all these UMD for the PSP fit in with the Vita?  I know there is no UMD drive with the Vita but say if I have a PSP title, would that allow me download it from the PSN and play it on the Vita?  Finally, what about PSN downloads that I've bought through PSN, could those be transferred to a Vita?

As you can probably tell, I'm trying to think of reasons not get one

PSN: light_brigade
Gamertag: chauders

(in reply to Pigeon Army)
Post #: 92
RE: PSP2 - 1/3/2012 8:25:12 PM   
indysgill

I moved my Minis over to the Vita last night and for some reason you need to download them all again and then the Vita can recognise them, maybe the same with the PSP titles just dont have any to check.

What I am waiting for the most is the update that will allow the PSone games to work, I have a copy of MGS1 that need to be played on that screen!

It's not the years honey, Its the mileage.

Are you kidding? You get to go home and say "I punched Indiana Jones today". - Gary Oldman.

(in reply to SWOTBM)
Post #: 93
RE: PSP2 - 12/3/2012 10:13:19 PM   
ChickMagnet

So work were VERY generous and a fortnight tomorrow I'll be getting me one of these!

Out of interest does anyone have any recommendations of where I can go to get one? preferably somewhere I can have my Vita on the 27th as my broken hand should be healed by then and I'll be an impatient fecker wanting to play it straight away!

(in reply to indysgill)
Post #: 94
RE: PSP2 - 13/3/2012 5:55:01 PM   
indysgill

I would say Game or Gamestation, as they do some great bundles, but thats a risk at the moment.

Next bet on line would be shopto.net, play.com or amazon.
High street i think HMV, Currys, Comet.

Are you kidding? You get to go home and say "I punched Indiana Jones today". - Gary Oldman.

(in reply to ChickMagnet)
Post #: 95
RE: PSP2 - 17/3/2012 12:54:34 PM   
SWOTBM

Query: I'm thinking of getting a Vita and was looking around at some of the cheapest prices.  Now I got an email from a Canadian website that I've used to buy PS3 imports.  They are selling the base model for 166 and a variety of memory cards (4gb is 12 and the 32gb is 63). Which seems fairly competitive to me.  But I would need to buy the games from over here though, otherwise I would be forced to continue buying games from North America right?  From my understanding I could buy an international Vita and then format it regionally, correct?

Here's the website for reference:

http://www.videogamesplus.ca/

PSN: light_brigade
Gamertag: chauders

(in reply to indysgill)
Post #: 96
RE: PSP2 - 21/3/2012 10:21:40 PM   
ChickMagnet

So I'll be getting mine on Friday in a convoluted way, theres an offer on O2 Priority moments for a 10 HMV Voucher for every 30 spent in store.

So we'll be spending about 90 in store getting a couple of games and DVDs, get the vouchers and a while later, go in and get the Vita itself with 30 off

(in reply to SWOTBM)
Post #: 97
RE: PS Vita - 10/8/2012 11:48:14 AM   
paulyboy

Was my birthday a few days ago and much to my suprise my girlfriend bought me one of these, so thought I'd add share my impressions thus far.

Not a fan of handhelds at all (Shhhhh! Don't tell the girlfriend, bless her!), just never been able to get on with them as anything other than a midly diverting neck cranking 20 minute fix. That said, even though the neck pain issues remain a bugbear of mine, I've been relatively impressed thus far.

So thoughts:

- Uncharted and Wipeout 2098 are fantastic, it literally is like having a PS3 in your hands. Great games.
- System itself is well built, screen is nice, etc, etc.
- The UI is, well, erm, a bit shit if I'm being honest. It works obviously and serves it's purpose, it's just not particularly great to look at or use, why they just didn't stick with the standard Sony XMB interface is beyond me.

That's it really, so yeah, it's a nifty little piece of kit, interface isn't great but beyond that it ain't half bad. Looking forward to picking up Unit 13 and some more games at some point, the new Assassin's Creed: Liberation game coming out looks quite nice.

"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever!"

(in reply to ChickMagnet)
Post #: 98
RE: PS Vita - 28/8/2012 11:39:25 AM   
paulyboy

Just completed Uncharted: Golden Abyss, great game, genuinely comparable to the full-fat PS3 games, I'd actually say it's better than the first game in fact.

Just started on Resistance: Burning Skies, not bad, bit bland looking in places but some of the weaponary is fun to use.

(in reply to paulyboy)
Post #: 99
RE: PS Vita - 28/8/2012 8:11:48 PM   
indysgill

The update to play PS1 games on your Vita is now live, the store should update with the games tomorrow.

(in reply to paulyboy)
Post #: 100
RE: PS Vita - 1/11/2012 4:03:23 PM   
Tafferel

I got some gift vouchers from work so I've just ordered one of these.

Haven't owned a handheld console since GameBoy Advanced! I usually find them too small to be comfy to use for any length of time but as it was free I thought I would treat myself.

Anyway, is it any good?
I'm not that excited by the title's on offer ( I've ordered Rayman and Uncharted). Never played any of the Uncharted games as I'm an Xbox owner but I hear they are great so hopefully that will be good at least. Come to think of it I've never played Rayman either!!

A couple of games that did catch my eye were Little Big Planet and Gravity Rush. Again, any good?

All help is greatly appreciated!

Cheers

(in reply to indysgill)
Post #: 101
RE: PS Vita - 31/12/2012 4:25:03 PM   
indysgill

Uncharted, Gravity Rush and Mortal Kombat are all free on the PS+ part of the vita store.

(in reply to Tafferel)
Post #: 102
RE: PS Vita - 6/6/2013 11:19:52 PM   
MBeard

Vita pre-owned for 100 on Game. Yay or nay?

PM me for Xbox Live Details!

(in reply to indysgill)
Post #: 103
RE: PS Vita - 6/6/2013 11:47:29 PM   
directorscut

Nay.  Who knows where that's been.

Member of the TMNT 1000 Club.

(in reply to MBeard)
Post #: 104
RE: PS Vita - 9/10/2013 8:48:17 AM   
Sleazy

Anyone still have any Vita love?

I've been playing Killzone Mercenary this week and its fan fucking tastic!

Drop dead gorgeous visuals and sound, a great script and it plays brilliantly, I honestly cannot recommend enough. Only had a quick multiplayer blast but that seemed to run just fine too.

Gamertag: Sleazycome

PSN ID: Sleazytoon

(in reply to directorscut)
Post #: 105
RE: PS Vita - 9/10/2013 7:29:34 PM   
randy wagstaff

My love for Vita is only ramping up with the advent of the PS4. It's connectivity is the kinda stuff my inner 11 year old dreams of.

(in reply to Sleazy)
Post #: 106
RE: PS Vita - 10/10/2013 11:03:04 AM   
paulyboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sleazy

Anyone still have any Vita love?

Still have mine, although beyond the initial Uncharted, Wipeout, Restistance & Gravity Rush onslaught it hasn't seen much use.

I could never get on with the full fat Killzone games on PS3, so the new game hasn't really been on my radar.

Looking forward to PS4 remote play, if I buy one that is.

(in reply to Sleazy)
Post #: 107
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad >> RE: PSP2 Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News|Empire Blog|Movie Reviews|Future Films|Features|Video Interviews|Image Gallery|Competitions|Forum|Magazine|Resources
Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI