Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Tomb Raider

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad >> RE: Tomb Raider Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Tomb Raider - 14/8/2014 3:32:42 PM   
paulyboy

The specifics of the deal are open to interpretation at this point, so we'll have to see. If as Spencer implies there is a duration to the deal, I'd hope for Microsoft's sake that it's for at least six months to a year, hardly seems worthwhile having as an exclusive otherwise, especially given the (no doubt ludicrous) sum of money they've stumped up for the privilege.

"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever!"

(in reply to sroey)
Post #: 121
RE: Tomb Raider - 22/8/2014 8:14:52 AM   
Your Funny Uncle

It's all a bit hazy really. The way I understand it at the minute is that it's an XB1 timed exclusive then will be going to PC much like Ryse and DR3. Although I could be totally wrong.

Empires Top 100 Movie Characters of All Time! - VOTE NOW by clicking HERE

(in reply to paulyboy)
Post #: 122
RE: Tomb Raider - 23/8/2014 3:53:49 PM   
Drone

Here's another game I have missed out on and only caught up recently, and it's fun, but it isn't a Tomb Raider game. If it was released as 'Jungle Girl Adventure' or something, nobody would think 'hey wait a minute, this is a Tomb Raider game!' It basically felt like Far Cry meets Uncharted. So bored of these gritty blahblahblah games these days, I was immensely disappointed with this. It feels recently that every game needs guns, every game needs combat, this is why I'm so looking forward to SIlent Hills. It will show that a great game can still be made with it's gaze fixed firmly upon atmosphere and suggestion driven scares.

(in reply to Your Funny Uncle)
Post #: 123
RE: Tomb Raider - 6/9/2014 3:26:41 PM   
From_Hell

Listing for Rise Of The Tomb Raider for PS4
http://www.game.co.uk/en/m/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-301163?pageSize=20&errorViewName=mProductDisplayErrorView&searchTerm=rise%20of%20the%20tomb%20raider&top_category=

"What are you gonna do?"

"What I do best. I'm gonna kill 'em. Anyone that was involved. Anybody who profited from it. Anybody who opens their eyes at me."

(in reply to Drone)
Post #: 124
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad >> RE: Tomb Raider Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI