Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

The Divide (The Return of Michael Biehn)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> The Divide (The Return of Michael Biehn) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
The Divide (The Return of Michael Biehn) - 1/11/2010 7:56:56 AM   
Timon

If the premise for this film wasn't interesting enough (A near-future New York City is almost entirely destroyed by a nuclear bomb, leaving eight survivors huddled in the basement of a ruined apartment building. But just when the survivors think they're safe from the radiation outside, they're attacked by another group of heavily armed maniacs in Hazmat suits, and a tense battle of wits ensues), The Divide is set to see the return of 80s icon Michael Biehn to the big screen (his cameo in Planet Terror doesn't count).

The Aliens and Terminator star is due a come-back and if this film is a hit, maybe he'll crop up in The Expendables II.

Only worry is this film is directed by Xavier Gens - he of Hitman fame. However this film is described as a psychological thriller that mixes Assault On Precinct 13 with Lord Of The Flies, so that's something...

Poster - http://www.denofgeek.com/siteimage/scale/500/1000/158863.jpg

"I put no stock in religion. By the word 'religion', I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called 'The Will of God'. Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves."

Twitter: @timonsingh
Post #: 1
RE: The Divide (The Return of Michael Biehn) - 1/11/2010 8:56:00 AM   
Pigeon Army

Lauren German, Milo Ventimiglia and Courtney B Vance?

That cast sure makes it look like the film to launch Biehn back into the stratosphere.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rinc
She's supposed to be 13! I'd want her to be very attractive though

quote:

ORIGINAL: MonsterCat
quote:

ORIGINAL: Pigeon Army
Stop being mean to Deviation

No.

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 2
RE: The Divide (The Return of Michael Biehn) - 1/11/2010 10:15:13 AM   
kenada_woo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Timon

If the premise for this film wasn't interesting enough (A near-future New York City is almost entirely destroyed by a nuclear bomb, leaving eight survivors huddled in the basement of a ruined apartment building. But just when the survivors think they're safe from the radiation outside, they're attacked by another group of heavily armed maniacs in Hazmat suits, and a tense battle of wits ensues), The Divide is set to see the return of 80s icon Michael Biehn to the big screen (his cameo in Planet Terror doesn't count).

The Aliens and Terminator star is due a come-back and if this film is a hit, maybe he'll crop up in The Expendables II.

Only worry is this film is directed by Xavier Gens - he of Hitman fame. However this film is described as a psychological thriller that mixes Assault On Precinct 13 with Lord Of The Flies, so that's something...

Poster - http://www.denofgeek.com/siteimage/scale/500/1000/158863.jpg

He's also did Frontiers which is a nutty little French film.

http://dereksdontrunfilms.blogspot.co.uk/

"You bailed out a Jamaican street named Monkey the other day, I want him. This other piece of shit, Screwface, I want him. I know you're a scumbag and a puke, I don't mind that, but give me what I need and I'll leave here a nice guy. If you don't, I'm gonna fuck you up. "

Hatcher. Marked For Death

(in reply to Timon)
Post #: 3
RE: The Divide (The Return of Michael Biehn) - 15/5/2012 5:56:21 PM   
iluvdvds321

Anyone bought their copy of the film yet? It's out on DVD this week! I've got mine! :P

(in reply to kenada_woo)
Post #: 4
RE: The Divide (The Return of Michael Biehn) - 24/5/2012 1:51:50 PM   
zenkovich

I think this will be interesting!

(in reply to iluvdvds321)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Future Films >> The Divide (The Return of Michael Biehn) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI