Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad >> RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 27/5/2011 1:31:56 PM   
Bumfluff

Maybe there's some sort of formula you can concoct by dividing the TA gamerscore by the completion percentage (multiplied by the amount of pets you have)

That might be a fairer way of calculating the table? Any maths teachers around?!

My Cinema Diaries

(in reply to borstal)
Post #: 151
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 6/6/2011 3:42:50 PM   
OptimisticYid

quote:

ORIGINAL: borstal

Just lets go with TrueAchievements....sorts the men from the boys etc

I'm in agreement here .... it's about time people got marked down for having the gall to include "Hannah the Movie" on their gamerscore. And yes, if you're ready this gents, I mean you.

(in reply to borstal)
Post #: 152
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 6/6/2011 3:48:22 PM   
thatlittlemonkey

If TA is the way forward and what the people want to see, then I will get on that as soon as I get a spare hour to rehash the table. I'd been holding out for TA to add straight GS to the custom tables option, but it looks like nothing is going to fill that void, so I've procrastinated enough over it.

I'm going to need a SWAT Team ready to mobilise, street-level maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, twelve Jammy Dodgers and a fez.

(in reply to OptimisticYid)
Post #: 153
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 8/6/2011 7:19:28 AM   
Yeti

216,102 on TA. That seems much more manly.

We sit over our keyboards shoveling Pot Noodles down our mouths. Not because we're hungry. Not because we like them. Just to stifle the sobs for another minute or two.

(in reply to thatlittlemonkey)
Post #: 154
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 23/6/2011 11:36:22 AM   
thatlittlemonkey

OK, the rebrand is underway. The Gamertag Table is to be reborn in it's new TrueAchievements home.

I will be transferring all existing members of the old Gamertag table over in stages - those in the old Top 20 and then those in the Who's Who list with both a Gamertag and an Empire Username. If, after this, your name is no longer on the table, you can request to be reinstated.

The Game of the Month Hall of Fame will remain for prosperity, but at this time, will not continue. If there is sufficient interest, I will try and cobble together challenges of some sort.

This is a work in progress, so please be patient while I juggle this with the actual work I get paid to do...

I'm going to need a SWAT Team ready to mobilise, street-level maps covering all of Florida, a pot of coffee, twelve Jammy Dodgers and a fez.

(in reply to Yeti)
Post #: 155
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 23/6/2011 12:01:06 PM   
thatlittlemonkey

theanomaly, Sleazy and Neth - TA won't let me add you. If you still want in, this is the page http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=3157 - you should be able to request to enter it if you wish.

Post #: 156
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 23/6/2011 1:50:04 PM   
borstal

Bah! I was 2nd for a short time but then that devilish disc jockey joined. I'll be plummeting soon I guess although it being TA and my lack of whoring these days should help me out.

"Can you imagine the satisfaction of slamming that camping cunt Scott with a missile while sitting in Costa?" - Chief

http://www.redbubble.com/people/borstal
http://letterboxd.com/borstal/

Post #: 157
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 23/6/2011 1:58:59 PM   
thatlittlemonkey

Righty Ho! I've bunged out a load of invites. Some worked, some didn't, so if you've not had an invite and want to be in on this, use the link above and let's get this mother populated.

Thanks to all of you that have accepted.

(in reply to borstal)
Post #: 158
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 24/6/2011 1:36:37 PM   
the anomaly

quote:

ORIGINAL: thatlittlemonkey

theanomaly, Sleazy and Neth - TA won't let me add you. If you still want in, this is the page http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=3157 - you should be able to request to enter it if you wish.

I've signed up and requested / or accepted an invite or something.

Shocking how much info they have on my stats

Post #: 159
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 24/6/2011 1:45:27 PM   
thatlittlemonkey

I couldn't see your request, so I've sent you one back. A quick approval and you're in. Cheers, dude.

If you're not registered with TA and want in on the table, get yourselves an account and let me know in here.

(in reply to the anomaly)
Post #: 160
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 24/6/2011 1:56:59 PM   
the anomaly

Cheers I'm in

79,846 - TA
(59,566) - GP

Post #: 161
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 29/7/2011 10:47:10 AM   
thatlittlemonkey

I've finally pulled my finger out and got the table updated. As you'll see, some have cards, some don't. If you want your place on the table to look all shiny and that, go to the Customise tab on TA, got to My GamerCard, pick your design then either PM me or post the direct link here and I'll get it added.

As there is just 22 members, all of you will have a namecheck. Once (if?) we get in excess of 25 members, only the Top 25 will be displayed. If you want in, simply register with trueachievements.com, then either request to join the table via the site (http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=3157) or through this page.

(in reply to the anomaly)
Post #: 162
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 29/7/2011 11:10:21 AM   
Chief

Go on then, stick me back in.

Edit: Hmmm, looking at TA, I joined it with my old GT. I then changed it but it's still registered as my old one (chickyb0y). Also, my score is short by about 3k.

< Message edited by Chief -- 29/7/2011 11:19:09 AM >

(in reply to Bumfluff)
Post #: 163
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 29/7/2011 11:17:31 AM   
thatlittlemonkey

No problem, mate. You just need to start up a trueachievements profile and I can get you added. It's not letting me add you at the mo'.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 164
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 29/7/2011 11:19:36 AM   
Chief

Check edit! I'm having a wee problem. I'll try and get it sorted.

(in reply to Bumfluff)
Post #: 165
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 29/7/2011 11:24:08 AM   
thatlittlemonkey

Fair enough, dude. Try going to your profile. Under your gamerpic, there's two arrows (like a refresh icon) under it. Click that, then hit F5. That should kick it back into life. If not, I'm stumped...

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 166
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 29/7/2011 11:26:27 AM   
Chief

It's cool. there was a help thread and I've had to PM a mod to sort it out. I'll get back to you once it's sorted.

Cheers

(in reply to Bumfluff)
Post #: 167
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 29/7/2011 11:27:29 AM   
thatlittlemonkey

Good man.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 168
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 1/8/2011 8:52:40 AM   
Chief

That's it sorted now!

GT: ScottyDug

< Message edited by Chief -- 1/8/2011 8:53:06 AM >

(in reply to Bumfluff)
Post #: 169
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 1/8/2011 9:06:05 AM   
sharkboy

Yay!  I've made the list at last - if only just!  Was kinda hoping that you'd be doing the shout-outs to those who've hit certain point milestones or  improved most since the last update as I may have been in with a shot for that accolade too

WWLD?

Every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 170
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 1/8/2011 6:05:45 PM   
Harry Tuttle

quote:

ORIGINAL: thatlittlemonkey

I've finally pulled my finger out and got the table updated. As you'll see, some have cards, some don't. If you want your place on the table to look all shiny and that, go to the Customise tab on TA, got to My GamerCard, pick your design then either PM me or post the direct link here and I'll get it added.

My gamercard

Acting...Naturaaal

Your knowledge of scientific biological transmogrification is only outmatched by your zest for kung-fu treachery!

Blood Island. So called because it's the exact shape of some blood

Post #: 171
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 2/8/2011 9:48:29 AM   
thatlittlemonkey

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chief

That's it sorted now!

GT: ScottyDug

Done!

quote:

ORIGINAL: Harry Tuttle

My gamercard

Done!

quote:

ORIGINAL: sharkboy

Was kinda hoping that you'd be doing the shout-outs to those who've hit certain point milestones or improved most since the last update as I may have been in with a shot for that accolade too

I'm hoping to be able to start giving shout-outs based on milestones etc, however in the change over from MGC.net to trueachievements and the length of time in between, I've lost the thread of who's done what. Will get on top of it going forwards.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 172
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - Sponsored by Tru... - 2/8/2011 10:01:42 AM   
Chief

Edit: Statement retracted due to stupidity.

< Message edited by Chief -- 2/8/2011 10:45:41 AM >

Post #: 173
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - Sponsored by Tru... - 2/8/2011 10:43:11 AM   
thatlittlemonkey

You'll need to accept the invitation to join. Check the email you registered with.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 174
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 2/8/2011 1:03:02 PM   
Chief

(in reply to Bumfluff)
Post #: 175
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 3/8/2011 1:03:51 PM   
Yeti

Blimey. Bit closer at the top now. I'd better put down Dynasty Warriors uh... 6? 7? Uh.... the one that goes Chop, Chop, Wallop, something something.

We sit over our keyboards shoveling Pot Noodles down our mouths. Not because we're hungry. Not because we like them. Just to stifle the sobs for another minute or two.

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 176
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - Sponsored by Tru... - 3/8/2011 2:26:47 PM   
Chojin

...if it works.

Edit: not showing up for some reason!

< Message edited by Chojin -- 3/8/2011 2:27:51 PM >

http://chojin.devour.org - Mixes, Contact, Etc
XBL/PSN - Chojin22000

Post #: 177
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 3/8/2011 2:52:52 PM   
Chief

If you've just created it you'll have to wait until TA scans again.

(in reply to Bumfluff)
Post #: 178
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 26/9/2011 3:54:20 PM   
Pratt82

Is there going to be anymore 'Monthly Challenges' for some of the upcoming games or has all this been knocked on the head?

All Work & No Play! :(

(in reply to Chief)
Post #: 179
RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot - 3/10/2011 2:34:44 PM   
the anomaly

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pratt82

Is there going to be anymore 'Monthly Challenges' for some of the upcoming games or has all this been knocked on the head?

Bump!

(in reply to Pratt82)
Post #: 180
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Joypad >> RE: The Empire Gamertag Table Reboot Page: <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI