Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

RE: Downton Abbey

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Downton Abbey Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Downton Abbey - 9/10/2011 10:34:39 PM   
homersimpson_esq

When was he not a villain?

He was still a twat even when he was in the trenches.

That deep-browed Homer ruled as his demesne.

Bristol Bad Film Club
A place where movie fans can come and behold some of the most awful films ever put to celluloid.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 61
RE: Downton Abbey - 9/10/2011 10:41:42 PM   
bobatim

I've just watched this for the first time, Mum caught me up on what was going on in it. I really enjoyed it, some really good acting and writing in there. Maggie Smith is brilliant in it, as was Hugh Bonneville when he was telling his daughter how they had to carry on with that concert.

< Message edited by bobatim -- 9/10/2011 10:42:30 PM >

Is he died?

www.penultimateuniverse.blogspot.com

(in reply to homersimpson_esq)
Post #: 62
RE: Downton Abbey - 16/10/2011 12:58:08 PM   
princessa

Loved last weeks ep.  A real improvement on the previous one.

Thomas and O'Brien are back to their scheming ways - yay!  I love that he's back at Downton however once the war is over it'll be interesting to see what they do with his character.

Matthew and William's missing in action plot was dealt with far too quickly; they could have at least spinned it out for another ep.  We didn't get to see enough of the panic and distress the staff and family would have felt once he went missing.  His arriving at Downton with William just when the concert began made me LOL.  Particularly when he sang whilst walking down the aisle.  BTW both actors have wonderful voices.

Amy Nutall's character getting pregnant was not something i expected at all.  I honestly thought she'd leave and then come back with some sort of revenge plan.  I see a miscarriage and the soldier being asked to leave.  BTW how stupid was she and the soldier to sleep in her room of all places?

Sybill and Brandon while i like them together IMO have no future.  Their worlds are too far apart.  I think he'll end up hating her for the world she comes from and the appeal of a bit of 'rough' will fade away for Sybill.  They are obviously the Romeo and Juliet of Downton hopefully nothing really tragic will happen to either of them.

Anyway a really good ep.

(in reply to bobatim)
Post #: 63
RE: Downton Abbey - 16/10/2011 3:51:35 PM   
demoncleaner

I'm watching it practically a week behind, so saw last week's last night.

I still really, really, like it, but there's some stuff that completely patronises the First World War (I won't even talk about the Easter Rising).

But...at the same time, it does lovely stuff that makes up for it.  There's a conflict behind wanky stuff about the war and really nice, affirmative stuff about the war.

For instance, I loved the thing about the unofficial soup kitchen in Isabelle and Matthew's house.  It was brilliantly set up with the unwanted idleness of Moseley and the cook (and I hope she's in it more, she was brilliant last year).  I think Mrs Padmore and Daisy discovering it was great, but I fucking thought the absolute "lovely" magnaniminity of Cora stole their fucking thunder a bit.  That moment seemed to steal the loveliness of the idea in terms of being all about how effing great she is (maybe in recompense for sending Isabelle away?)  But...that moment was also good because that sour-faced touting bitch (forget her name) had to dig in as well...so that was good.

The stuff that has been pissing me off about series 2 is the way it crow-bars Matthew's returns to Dowtown, all the fucking time.  I mean, the message it sends is that Ypres and fuck-knows-where-else was a time-share fucking destination.  Don't get me wrong, I like Matthew, and it's good to see him, but its surely awfully patronising to have him spend his time in the trenches frequently, and solely mentioning the leave he has coming up to go back home.  To a fucking palace!!!! This is not reconcling the class divide.  Matthew is not a cunt, but in those moments...he kind of is.  

But there is so much I really like about series 2.  I think the hate her/like her ambivalene of hatchet-faced-bitch-from Benidorm (I forget her character's name) is brilliant, and piquant, and percolating (I thought after her empathy with Mr. Lang she was going to help the soup-kitchen when she saw it)..I think that's brilliant.  You never know which way she's going to jump and that's class.  And it's class that Thomas is reacting to that. (That prick looks kinda cool in the uniform, attitude and Darth Vader glove by the way). 

I was a little unsure from the first episode about Bates' battered house-wife routine.  I think Julian Fellowes uses poor Bates as his punch bag...and we've been over this again and a fucking gain, and with those two plotting behind their backs we'll be in the exact same place time again and again!!!  But... that's not to say that the scenes of reconciliciation between Bates and Lord Grantham aren't great...because they are. 

But... it's just like the repetition of emotional poignancy points is becoming obvious, and thereby making this a bit of a "soap opera with money thrown at it" and patronising the First World War while it's at it.

I don't know.  I'm still loving it, but the jury's out whether it should be loved legitmately... or as a guilty pleasure?

< Message edited by demoncleaner -- 16/10/2011 4:13:22 PM >

(in reply to princessa)
Post #: 64
RE: Downton Abbey - 16/10/2011 8:25:58 PM   
HIM

The thing that annoys me about this show is the passage of time. Last week's episode said it was 1918. That's six years since the start of the first season but it could have been six weeks. Also, there is very little drama with the WWI sections. Matthew seems to be out in France for five minutes then back at Downton. There's just no tension to him being away and on the front line. And the sub=plot of him and William being MIA was handled very clunkily indeed. I didn't doubt for a minute that he wasn't in any danger. And the fact that in the age of the telephone no one at Downton knew he was alive or even coming back to visit was bit too much of a stretch of plausibility.

I thought being set against the backdrop of WWI would elevate this season but it just seems to have taken a step back in a big way. I don't hate it, don't get me wrong but I just find it really disappointing. A lot of the sub-plots seem contrived too, just to artificially wring out some drama or emotion. The afore mentioned Matthew/William MIA plot for one. I don't like how all the characters that left at the end of the first season - Matthew, Thomas, Mr. Bates - have just come straight back to Downton. Also, there seems to be no over-riding plot to this season. Last season it was the succession of the estate and that was great. But this season we just have a myriad plot strands that are either boring - feeding homeless soldiers - or dealt with too quickly - the lady and the farmer.

(in reply to demoncleaner)
Post #: 65
RE: Downton Abbey - 16/10/2011 8:44:32 PM   
Hood_Man

Yeah I sort of agree with you guys that the MIA plot was rushed. So much so that when they walked into the concert at the end I thought for a second it was going to be one of those ghostly moments, where a character sees the person they love at the same moment that person dies elsewhere.

Still I'm enjoying it more now than I was at the start, it took a little while to get going for me this season.

(in reply to HIM)
Post #: 66
RE: Downton Abbey - 16/10/2011 10:38:33 PM   
demoncleaner

I agree with HIM (although I still love it and don't feel it's in danger of being unwatchable).

I don't want to bang my drum about Upstairs Downstairs (which is a hobby horse of mine) but the time elapse between episodes comes entirely from there.  8 episodes (or in U/D 12 episodes) is supposed to span a year.  But having said that I think Downtown is in a rush to get the war over and done with.  There's nothing wrong with that per se...it's not a show about the war for instance, but it still needs to do that responsibly...to put it in vulgar terms, you can't fuck about with the First World War.  I don't for a second believe that Fellowes or the producers are effing it up, but they're definetly in a hurry to get in under the carpet so they can fucking dance on the carpet of the swinging 20's. 

I think that Upstairs Downstairs has been there, done that, and handled it well.  And it's not fair to criticise Downton on that front, because it doesn't have the downscaled initimacy of a townhouse in Belgravia, and it doesn't have a team of writers. 

So ultimately, for one principal writer, with a hell of a lot to juggle with, I think it's currently getting about 80% of it right.  The thing is though, if you fuck up a depiction of the first world war no one's going to forgive you, no matter how good the intention is.   In terms of subject matter, I think Downtown can't wait for series 3 when the times have moved on to single-mother pregnancies and street poverty...you know...the stuff that unfluffed costume drama usually patronises successfully.

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 67
RE: Downton Abbey - 18/10/2011 9:01:00 PM   
princessa

Agreed guys about the MIA plot.  It was way too rushed IMO.

Anyway last weeks ep was another brilliant ep.  Poor William, poor Daisy she seemed more like a lamb going to the slaughter than a happy bride.  IDK how i feel about her decision.  She didn't want to do it but on the other hand she didn't want to upset a dying man.  I hope she doesn't beat herself up about it too much.

Agreed with the commenter who said that Downton is relying a bit too much on Matthews return.  Yes we get it, Matthews the heir etc but he seems to get alot of time of.  I think the problem is the time lapses not being explained at all.  So we've jumped time and you have to be pretty sharp to notice.

Poor Matthew not being able to walk or have children!  Poor Lavinia.  This ep was definitely one of broken hearts.  Will he and Mary bother with each other now?  I don't see the Earl and Countess wanting Mary to marry Matthew.  I'd be very surprised if he's disabled by the end of the series.  My gut feeling is that he will be able to walk again but with a limp.  Expect his mother to go and get every medical opinion; also expect Mary to 'nurse' him back to health.

The Romeo and Juliet of Downton Brandon and Sybill - just let them kiss already!  Even though their 'relationship' is doomed.  I just don't see anything coming of it.  They are too far apart in terms of class and background.  Expect an uproar when they get discovered.

So the Pamuk scandal didn't surface after all?  Lucky for Mary having a Press Baron fiancee.  She was saved in the nick of time.  Now she'll have to marry him.  I feel sorry for her marrying a man she doesn't love on the other hand she was so fussy with the other suitors so its too late now.

Loved the Dowager Duchess in this ep.  She owned it.  Maggie Smith was on top form here.  The way she handled the doctor and the priest brilliant.  Loved the fact that the Priest did not get a word in and she kept reminding him of all he owed to her family.

Fantastic ep - the previews for the next ep looked good.  Cannot wait.

(in reply to demoncleaner)
Post #: 68
RE: Downton Abbey - 19/10/2011 12:44:02 AM   
a_new_power

quote:

ORIGINAL: princessa

Agreed guys about the MIA plot.  It was way too rushed IMO.

Anyway last weeks ep was another brilliant ep.  Poor William, poor Daisy she seemed more like a lamb going to the slaughter than a happy bride.  IDK how i feel about her decision.  She didn't want to do it but on the other hand she didn't want to upset a dying man.  I hope she doesn't beat herself up about it too much.

Agreed with the commenter who said that Downton is relying a bit too much on Matthews return.  Yes we get it, Matthews the heir etc but he seems to get alot of time of.  I think the problem is the time lapses not being explained at all.  So we've jumped time and you have to be pretty sharp to notice.

Poor Matthew not being able to walk or have children!  Poor Lavinia.  This ep was definitely one of broken hearts.  Will he and Mary bother with each other now?  I don't see the Earl and Countess wanting Mary to marry Matthew.  I'd be very surprised if he's disabled by the end of the series.  My gut feeling is that he will be able to walk again but with a limp.  Expect his mother to go and get every medical opinion; also expect Mary to 'nurse' him back to health.

The Romeo and Juliet of Downton Brandon and Sybill - just let them kiss already!  Even though their 'relationship' is doomed.  I just don't see anything coming of it.  They are too far apart in terms of class and background.  Expect an uproar when they get discovered.

So the Pamuk scandal didn't surface after all?  Lucky for Mary having a Press Baron fiancee.  She was saved in the nick of time.  Now she'll have to marry him.  I feel sorry for her marrying a man she doesn't love on the other hand she was so fussy with the other suitors so its too late now.

Loved the Dowager Duchess in this ep.  She owned it.  Maggie Smith was on top form here. The way she handled the doctor and the priest brilliant. Loved the fact that the Priest did not get a word in and she kept reminding him of all he owed to her family.Fantastic ep - the previews for the next ep looked good.  Cannot wait.

I loved Maggie Smith - ESPECIALLY when she made that telephone call, that had me in stictches...

"A coward is a hero with a wife, kids, and a mortgage."

(in reply to princessa)
Post #: 69
RE: Downton Abbey - 24/10/2011 2:48:46 PM   
horribleives

Watched this for the first time last night.
Impeccably acted and all that but I can't see myself ever becoming a fan of a show where people we're supposed to like use the word 'ghastly'.
Aside from that though, how fantatstic is the music used over the titles? It's kind of reminiscent of orchestral drone types Stars Of The Lid, or some of Mogwai's more epic, string-infused moments.

www.hollywoodunbound.co.uk - some nonsense about alien film directors and musclebound man-children.

(in reply to a_new_power)
Post #: 70
RE: Downton Abbey - 29/10/2011 5:42:56 PM   
princessa

Another good ep...

I see that O'Briens back to her old habits again spying - hurrah!!!.  Loved when she said, "I'll go get my button box"

Can't wait for Thomas and O'Briens illegal business to start up.  I see Thomas becoming someone very wealthy; possibly lauding it over the other servants. 

Matthew felt a stirring eh?  He'll be walking by the end of the series.

Felt very sorry for Mary and I feel sad that this marriage will go ahead.  Seeing her new grand house gave the chills; she'll be a prisoner of the Baron with no means of escape.

Branson and Sybill kiss already! Stop the charades.  We get it producers they're in love, please do something about it.

A+ for the Dowager Duchess aka Maggie Smith the gr8; she made me laugh as usual.  Her brief scenes are the highlights of Downton.

The mysterious cousin was he who he said he was?  I'm not so sure.  The way it was written was brilliant; all the characters speculations and guesses made me unsure of whether he was genuine or not.  On the one hand as Mary put it anyone from their background would have memories of running around with a governess/nanny.  But as Edith pointed out he had memories that only a close relative would know.  I don't think this is the last we have seen of him.  BTW - this is a plot that could be run over at least two eps.  They ended it way too quickly IMO.

Speaking of Edith here was yet another man she has fallen for who is beyond her grasp.  Give her a permanent man already.

The Earl and the new servant...mmm...i see trouble ahead.  Just saying.

Poor Amy Nutall's character i really want something nice to happen to here.  As the other servant said she really needs to go to the city and invent a new life for herself.  Besides they can't have her sitting in that cottage every ep, waiting for her food supplies.  Do something more with her character or get rid

Finally the minute silence was moving and i think that Downton did a good job of reminding us of the effect of war both in the frontline and back at home.  Of how everyone suffers.

Cannot wait for tomorrow.  Roll on Sunday.  Yay!

(in reply to horribleives)
Post #: 71
RE: Downton Abbey - 29/10/2011 7:52:20 PM   
losthighway

Only one more episode to go after tomorrow night... As for this second series... well i'm still a Downton fan and as soon as that theme tune kicks in and we see the dog at his master's side, i'm happy as a pig in muck... However, i can't get over the nagging feeling that this series just hasn't managed to reach the sheer class of S1, with many of the storylines being rushed and none of them having, dare i say it, any real substance. I understand we're being treated to a feature length Christmas special, so hopefully that will tie up this series nicely and lead us into a third series (which has yet to be given the go-ahead!)

The secret to becoming a star is knowing how to behave like one.

(in reply to princessa)
Post #: 72
RE: Downton Abbey - 30/10/2011 9:34:30 PM   
Hood_Man

(in reply to losthighway)
Post #: 73
RE: Downton Abbey - 30/10/2011 9:36:13 PM   
Hood_Man

"Won't you stay for dinner?"

"I'm not dressed!"

Thank goodness this isn't a radio drama

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 74
RE: Downton Abbey - 5/11/2011 2:29:49 AM   
demoncleaner

Yeah...couldn't quite my finger on it...but now I get it...

Downton is great...but only as a guilty pleasure. 

A guilty pleasure. 

An enjoyment, but looked at responsibly, a complete nonsense.  Superman walks...which, aside from the War, is a fantasist projection we'd all put on Christopher Reeve...with the best intentions.   Superman walks for the wedding.

Awful.

Not a very nice programme all around. 

No longer a cross-section autopsy of a social period structure...now an awful emotionally exploitative nonsense of a period in history not ordinarily meant to be trifled with.

But trifle away Dowton Abbey.  Trifle and vulgarise your way into the hearts and minds of Diana-led-TV-tabloidism. 

Awful.

< Message edited by demoncleaner -- 5/11/2011 2:32:40 AM >

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 75
RE: Downton Abbey - 5/11/2011 2:37:49 AM   
demoncleaner

quote:

ORIGINAL: losthighway

I understand we're being treated to a feature length Christmas special,

I didn't know that!

Forget what I said before,  I'm looking forward to that!

But the way it's going...you know that Bates will hang on Christmas Day...then will get a reprieve on Christmas Day...and still fucking depress us all.  

< Message edited by demoncleaner -- 5/11/2011 2:39:20 AM >

Post #: 76
RE: Downton Abbey - 5/11/2011 5:04:34 PM   
princessa

quote:

ORIGINAL: losthighway

Only one more episode to go after tomorrow night... As for this second series... well i'm still a Downton fan and as soon as that theme tune kicks in and we see the dog at his master's side, i'm happy as a pig in muck... However, i can't get over the nagging feeling that this series just hasn't managed to reach the sheer class of S1, with many of the storylines being rushed and none of them having, dare i say it, any real substance. I understand we're being treated to a feature length Christmas special, so hopefully that will tie up this series nicely and lead us into a third series (which has yet to be given the go-ahead!)

Agreed and yes please make the Xmas special tie up any lose strorylines.

As for last weeks ep - it was an ok episode.

Glad that Sybill and Branson finally kissed, guess they go off to Ireland then, but this being Downton I have a feeling that she will come back.

Poor Thomas i felt very sorry for him when his stuff turned out to be cr*p, that'll teach him to buy goods from dodgy men in pubs.  Guess he'll be back at Downton then?  Knowing this series even though he left i can kind of see that happening.  I cannot wait for Season 3 to see what they do with his character.

Bah humbug about his misfortune as i really wanted him to become wealthy.

The Baron is showing his true colours and poor Mary cannot dump him because he knows about Pemuk.  I cannot  understand her reaction why get angry at Carson and Anna?  They were only trying to help.  She's probably peeved that she's stuck with the nasty Baron.

Matthew felt another stirring and actually getting up - i guess he will be walking soon.  They could have strung out this storyline for next Season or at least the Xmas special.

O'Briens wife's suicide, so she's setting him up beyond the grave?  I don't like the plot regarding her suicide.  It would have been better if they had played out the divorce drama alittle longer.

The Earl and the new servant.  Please make him cheat at least he'll have an interesting storyline and something to do.

Agreed with comments that this season has not been as good as lasts.  Season 3 needs to wrap things up.  I feel that Julian Fellowes is running out of ideas.  The war has spoilt things as the basis of the series (the household/upstairs downstairs dynamic) was broken up because of it.  There are so many characters now, some of them new that we barely know and yet they have major plot lines. 

Still it's not that bad and there have been good moments.  Looking forward to the Xmas ep and next season.

Post #: 77
RE: Downton Abbey - 7/11/2011 8:45:53 PM   
Marky_Mark

Last episode thoughts?

I thought it was a solid enough ending - will be good to see what they do with the 90min Christmas special.

I'm fully expecting this to be an unpopular opinion, but does anyone else not quite buy the Bates/Anna storyline? The age gap, the weight gap, and the fact that they don't seem to have much chemistry at all. The bedroom scene in last night's episode had me flat-out disgusted!

"Well you've had your way with me, Mrs Bates"

Ramblings of a musician, telly addict, and tech-head...

www.twitter.com/MarkSaysThis

XBOX Live Gamertag: Roost N Roll

(in reply to princessa)
Post #: 78
RE: Downton Abbey - 7/11/2011 11:15:42 PM   
Rinc

I don't buy it all and frankly I'm quite bored of those two.

Thought the flu could have killed more off and overall the series has been so so. The way they dealt with the war was a joke. Matthew seemed to be popping back to Downton every five minutes. That easy was it? As princessa said the household dynamic was also lost and the way they've breezed through a few years doesn't seem realistic. It it wasn't for the constant reference to events I would have guessed this had all taken place over a couple of months.

No spoilers please:

Invisiotext:
[ color=#F1F1F1 ]text[ /color ]

(in reply to Marky_Mark)
Post #: 79
RE: Downton Abbey - 12/11/2011 5:06:58 PM   
princessa

A pretty good ep; one of the best of the season.  Anna and Bates so glad they married.  Did not see Bates getting arrested despite the plot line of him suspecting that his wife set him up.  Of course he will not be found guilty.

I hope Amy Nuttall's character does go to the city.  She can't really stick around now can she?

Thomas getting his old post back - what?! After everything he did?  LOL did he not leave because he was going to be found out for stealing?  Oh well...maybe he will work in the Baron's and Mary's household.

I just knew that Mary and Matthew would kiss when they started dancing.  I just hope they marry next season or that they wrap up the 'will they won't they' plot line.  It is getting rather tedious.

Lavinia was a bit of a wet blanket wasn't she?  Going on about not wanting to be a burden.  I wanted her to get angry at Matthew, very disappointed by her weak response.  But then we did not get to know her as a character and she wasn't given much to do.  The minute she got the Spanish flu i suspected she would die.  I thought the Countess would die as well but surprisingly she lived.

Matthew annoyed me with his complaints about his stick.  Although it made him more human i kept saying c'mon now you could be dead!

Surprised at O'Brien's near confession.  I kept saying don't do it! No! 

Poor Edith will she ever find a man?  They need to do something with her character.  She just seems like a third wheel.

As for Brandon and Sybill i was quite surprised that she agreed to go with him.  I suspect she'll be back though.  Good luck to them.  I will miss Brandon.

Anyway i cannot wait for the Xmas special and for the third and hopefully last season.

(in reply to Rinc)
Post #: 80
RE: Downton Abbey - 20/11/2011 3:18:19 PM   
HIM

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rinc

Thought the flu could have killed more off and overall the series has been so so. The way they dealt with the war was a joke. Matthew seemed to be popping back to Downton every five minutes. That easy was it? As princessa said the household dynamic was also lost and the way they've breezed through a few years doesn't seem realistic. It it wasn't for the constant reference to events I would have guessed this had all taken place over a couple of months.

Just watched the last two episodes now and I totally agree. The war just wasn't handled well at all. It felt like it was a burden to the writers. The last two episodes however were up there with season one. When the story is set around the house and staff the show is brilliant. However, when the house and staff have to fit around the story - as in WWI - it just didn't work at all. After going off this a bit I'm now really looking forward to the Christmas special and season three beyond that.

(in reply to Rinc)
Post #: 81
RE: Downton Abbey - 21/11/2011 1:04:16 PM   
HIM

Also, I only just realised that Sir Richard is played by Iain Glen who also plays Ser Jorah Mormont in Game of Thrones.

(in reply to HIM)
Post #: 82
RE: Downton Abbey - 2/12/2011 12:29:19 PM   
spark1

xmas special pics-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2068898/Downton-Abbey-lovers-heat-things-sexy-Twilight-inspired-shoot-ahead-Christmas-special.html

Post #: 83
RE: Downton Abbey - 8/12/2011 11:52:32 AM   
spark1

s3 news at-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/dec/07/downton-abbey-episodes-itv

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 84
RE: Downton Abbey - 14/12/2011 11:38:07 AM   
spark1

more news at-

http://www.deadline.com/2011/12/downton-abbey-christmas-special-screens-in-london-more-to-come/

Post #: 85
RE: Downton Abbey - 17/12/2011 12:45:22 PM   
spark1

making of ....doc on wed nite 7.30pm itv1

Post #: 86
RE: Downton Abbey - 25/12/2011 9:13:50 PM   
Hood_Man

On now!

(in reply to spark1)
Post #: 87
RE: Downton Abbey - 25/12/2011 10:04:26 PM   
Hood_Man

Aww, what a Daddy moment

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 88
RE: Downton Abbey - 25/12/2011 10:30:48 PM   
Hood_Man

Oh man, and another one

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 89
RE: Downton Abbey - 27/12/2011 10:31:14 AM   
Rinc

Meh

I still don't really care for any of the characters, apart from Sybil and she wasn't even there. Also the way Bates' reprieve was handled offscreen was a bit of a joke.

Still, it was better than series 2.

No spoilers please:

Invisiotext:
[ color=#F1F1F1 ]text[ /color ]

(in reply to Hood_Man)
Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [On Another Note...] >> Small Screen >> RE: Downton Abbey Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI