Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Sin City Moves Back To Next Year

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Sin City Moves Back To Next Year Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sin City Moves Back To Next Year - 13/2/2006 4:56:06 PM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: - 13/3/2006 1:10:22 PM   
Oh Your God

very very very very true!

The Joker: NO! You did this to me! And you condemned me to that asylum, like some bastard child that you refuse to take responsibility for! That's why you'll never kill me, Bats! You made me... Daddy!

Batman: Criminal scum like you... made me!
Post #: 2
Angelina Jolie For Sin City 2? - 13/3/2006 5:48:38 PM   
furrybastard

Here's an interesting news bit about why it may have been delayed:-

From Sci-Fi-Wire

Rosario Dawson, who will reprise the role of rogue hooker Gail in the upcoming sequel to Sin City, told SCI FI Wire that director Robert Rodriguez wants Angelina Jolie to star in Sin City 2 and is delaying production to accommodate Jolie's current pregnancy.

"The film's been kind of postponed because Robert has been interested in Angelina Jolie for the lead," Dawson said in an interview. "But she's very pregnant right now. So that's putting an understandable hold on the film."

Dawson returns in Sin City 2, which is based on Frank Miller's graphic novel stories "A Dame to Kill for" and "Lost, Lonely and Lethal." "I don't think Gail changes all that much from the first film to this one," Dawson said. "Gail is always Gail. The only preparation I've had to do was just to stay healthy. I think the main question in regards to Gail is whether or not I'll cut my hair this time. It's starting to get a bit long now."

< Message edited by furrybastard -- 13/3/2006 6:07:10 PM >

(in reply to Oh Your God)
Post #: 3
RE: Angelina Jolie For Sin City 2? - 13/3/2006 6:43:53 PM   
Hamish

I hope he has better reasoning that. Sounds far more likely that it is down to production delays than a personal whim like that. Especially considering any part Jolie might take on would most likely be relatively minor.

I don't know Butchie instead.

(in reply to furrybastard)
Post #: 4
RE: Angelina Jolie For Sin City 2? - 13/3/2006 6:46:24 PM   
doctorolorinbats1975

quote:

ORIGINAL: furrybastard

Here's an interesting news bit about why it may have been delayed:-

From Sci-Fi-Wire

Rosario Dawson, who will reprise the role of rogue hooker Gail in the upcoming sequel to Sin City, told SCI FI Wire that director Robert Rodriguez wants Angelina Jolie to star in Sin City 2 and is delaying production to accommodate Jolie's current pregnancy.

"The film's been kind of postponed because Robert has been interested in Angelina Jolie for the lead," Dawson said in an interview. "But she's very pregnant right now. So that's putting an understandable hold on the film."

Dawson returns in Sin City 2, which is based on Frank Miller's graphic novel stories "A Dame to Kill for" and "Lost, Lonely and Lethal." "I don't think Gail changes all that much from the first film to this one," Dawson said. "Gail is always Gail. The only preparation I've had to do was just to stay healthy. I think the main question in regards to Gail is whether or not I'll cut my hair this time. It's starting to get a bit long now."

She better be in this or else this delay will be in vain.

CG, stop motion, acting, animation, animatronics, whatever, it's 24 lies a second...

Critiquing words for dummies: Pretentious, overrated, sentimental, indulgent, populist.

(in reply to furrybastard)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Sin City Moves Back To Next Year Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI