Register  |   Log In  |  
Follow us on   
Search   
Forum Home Register for Free! Log In Moderator Tickets FAQ Users Online

Milla Promises Resident Evil 5

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Milla Promises Resident Evil 5 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Milla Promises Resident Evil 5 - 13/9/2010 11:24:12 AM   
Empire Admin

Post your comments on this article
Post #: 1
RE: END THIS!!! - 13/9/2010 8:38:46 PM   
MoBiUGeArSkIn

quote:

ORIGINAL: drich90215

This series has nothing to do with the source material and is in fact an insulting poke in the eye to the games. I can hardly believe that this franchise has continued for as long as it has- I can only imagine a bunch of brain numb Fukwits are paying to see these films. The closest thing to the games that I've seen on screen is Land of The Dead and the DOTD remake. P WS Anderson must be putting the Hex on the studio bigwigs to keep getting his 'Films' financed.. End of message-

I do not understand this.

Capcom approves. CAPCOM! And why wouldn't they? These films make money because people want to see them.

BRING ON PART 5!

You're not going crazy, Arthur. You're going sane in a crazy world!
Post #: 2
RE: END THIS!!! - 14/9/2010 11:08:56 AM   
drich90215

quote:

ORIGINAL: MoBiUGeArSkIn

I do not understand this.

BRING ON PART 5!

I rest my case.

< Message edited by drich90215 -- 14/9/2010 11:11:18 AM >

(in reply to MoBiUGeArSkIn)
Post #: 3
Cool movie!! - 14/9/2010 4:06:43 PM   
RetroWizzy

I went to see Afterlife today with the missus, it's a cool movie. A lot of people moan it's nothing like the games, which makes me wonder if such people have even seen any of these movies. There's plenty of stuff from the games added into the mix and the character of Alice is the icing on the cake! So I for one will be going to see part 5....

< Message edited by RetroWizzy -- 14/9/2010 4:08:25 PM >

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 4
RE: Cool movie!! - 14/9/2010 9:54:01 PM   
drich90215

OK I give up on this thread - obviously the lowest common denominator is the majority here. Are you people really this stupid or is somebody actually spiking the water supply?
Here's a suggestion, first of all go and watch the original Day of the Dead and Dawn of The Dead movies. Then Go and Play the first 3 Res Evil games which drew heavily from those films. If after that you aren't capable of seeing a huge discrepancy in the way these movies are made then I truly fear for the future of quality film making. I could go on point by point to describe why these films are a failure artistically if not financially but I doubt that most of you idiots would be capable of understanding it.

(in reply to RetroWizzy)
Post #: 5
Too Coin a phrase the Money Shot was Hilarious - 15/9/2010 1:29:49 AM   
rgod

Its been one of my Favorite Games so trying to keep the story,Characters and Plot Identical to the Game Format can be a double Edged Sword.(Or an Over-sized Axe with a Gaint Tenderizer on the opposite side).The fight Sequences are so Similiarly Co -Ordinated that it looks like those Adverts that say "Not Actual Game Footage "
Lots of Action , Weaponary ,Wire Stunts,Explosions ,Near Escapes ,Not so Near Escapes and that Ever Effective Shock Tactic. But with Audiences getting so De Sensitized its getting harder to Make them Jump out of their Seats yet Alone Scream.Can Some One Tell Mr. Schofield to stop Escaping.Weskers up to No Good and Rebbecca Looks Sweet in Her Leathers , Now that I Know Who Plays Clare and Chris Redfield I look Forward to See who Lands the Part for Sheva. This Text will self Destruct in T Virus 4 Secs :-)

(in reply to Empire Admin)
Post #: 6
RE: Cool movie!! - 15/9/2010 8:50:54 AM   
sharkboy

Drich, if you want to continue posting here, I suggest you lay off the personal insults and accept that just occasionally people have different opinions to you.

WWLD?

Every time we think we have measured our capacity to meet a challenge, we look up and we're reminded that that capacity may well be limitless

I left in love, in laughter, and in truth and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit.

(in reply to drich90215)
Post #: 7
RE: Cool movie!! - 15/9/2010 9:50:27 AM   
Sledge Hammer

Yeah lets make the films just like the games.

I can't wait for Milla to have to run back through empty rooms, she has already been through, to get a piece of the unicorn head that fits into a hole in the wall. Gripping stuff that.

Having said that, the films are rather poo!

And I really dont see the similarity between day of the dead or dawn of the dead with regards to the Resident Evil games other than the fact Zombies are involved.

The most cinematic of the games that could be turned into a direct film would be Resident Evil 4. Other than that, they dont bare any resemblence other than a few in jokes and characters.

new sports forum - http://www.606v2.com

Check it out!

(in reply to sharkboy)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Film Forums] >> Movie News >> Milla Promises Resident Evil 5 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Movie News  |  Empire Blog  |  Movie Reviews  |  Future Films  |  Features  |  Video Interviews  |  Image Gallery  |  Competitions  |  Forum  |  Magazine  |  Resources

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI